• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shadow Pain (Now Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewmasterify

Actual Mew
Years
Introduction:

Hi there my name is mewmasterify (well username) and i'm here to make a new hack and a new team because this is gonna be my Second Time Attempting to make a team and hack so you may ask why do i wanna make a Hack well you see back when i was 9 i heard my friends at school saying that its impossible to hack pokemon then i thought maybe i can hack so then that night i searched on google for how to hack Pokemon and there were so many sites and this was the 6th hacking site i saw and now i have been hacking for 3 years. =D

Rom Base: Pokemon Fire Red.
Hack Rom: Pokemon Shadow Loss.

Storyline:

Shadus a Dark Sorceccer who created Dark Type Pokemons with Dark Energy but they all were destroyed by Ventas the Sorceccer of Lights Pokemons except for one unbeatable that never had been Touched and that Pokemon was Darkrai but the only Pokemon that Stood a Chance was Rayquaza for now Ventas sealed Shadus inside a Tree called as the Tri-Tree said to have the three Spirits of Power,Wisdom,and Courage in it so they can wait for someone that has Power,Wisdom,and Courage to call out to them but right now there is a 10 year old boy Named Shadic who was Born beside the Tri-tree and somehow he Received Dark Power and The power of the Spirits but he is an Orphan then he found a Family that would take him the Mom was Very Caring, the Dad was a One of a Kind person, and the Brother is 13 and his name is Dyono who always Hated Shadic because Dyono didn't Receive much Attention than Shadic did.The Neighbors Shadic has a Friend Named Chaz who is 10 and he is a Hyperactive Knuckle Head who is willing to Try anything and he has a Little brother Named Jet who is 6 and he is very Active but once you wake up in the Morning you see your family and Neighbors all gone Now its your chance to Find them.

Positions Needed:

1.Scripter
2.Music Inserter
3.Mapper
4.Spriter
5.Tile Maker/Inserter
6.OW Spriter
7.ASM Hacker
8.Titlescreen Hacker
9.Banner Maker
10.Beta Tester
(anymore positions you think i need just PM me =D)

Application Form:

Name:
Skill(s):
Proof of work:
Timezone:
Why you want to join:

(it fun to hear why people want to join =D)

and i think i'm done well i hope Hackers will join and Help me make a Hack well see ya later. =D

ForYouu

Time Traveler
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2012
Name: Danny
Skill(s): Scripter
Proof of work: You help me and I'll help you. Poke-a-mon!
Timezone: English +-0
Why you want to join: I want to help someone make something and both be proud of what we've achieved.

Thank you

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Name: mavy42
Skill(s): Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Banner Maker, OW spriter, Titlescreen Hacker, Beta Tester, Textbox Editor

Proof of work: My Shop and these:
600659_396478930399035_1428034699_n.jpg

577682_396478863732375_1824357123_n.jpg

2ndfusion.png

firstfusion.png

suicune-raikourecolorgoodah.png

zorua-riolurecolorgoodah.png

Pokemon-FireRedCLean.png

1635-PokemonFireRedUSquirrels-Copy1.png

1635-PokemonFireRedUSquirrels-Copy.png

Timezone: UTC +8
Why you want to join: Practice and for fun!

The titlescreen is like that because it's my first! I have created more cool title screens!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Name: jornoboy11
Skill(s): mapping, sprite indexing (Idk if you need one cause your spriters may already do that)
Proof of work: http://imageshack.us/a/img35/7159/map1pg.png
Timezone: +1 the netherlands
Why you want to join: I JUST WANNA HACK, CAUSE IM NOW WAITING 2 DAYS LIKE: I DIE IF I CANT HACK NOW AND ALSO AT SCHOOL I THINK, LET THE BUZZER GO SO I CAN HACK. and that's basically it ;)

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
Name: Punnagg
Skill(s): Spriter
Proof of work:
Mary.png
Fearopig.png
Luxpard.png
Skitty.png

Timezone: +5:30
Why you want to join: Your hack seems nice

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Name: Punnagg
Skill(s): Spriter
Proof of work:
Mary.png
Fearopig.png
Luxpard.png
Skitty.png

Timezone: +5:30
Why you want to join: Your hack seems nice
I have to warn you that the image of proof cannot be bigger than 64x64 but it looks nice

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
Application fourms for BETA TESTER!

Name:MatrixLuigi
Skill(s):Plaing games legit or testing
Proof of work:None! because beta testers just tests romhacks and i am good at playing pokemon games/hacks
Timezone:(GMT-07:00) Mountaintime (US and Canada)
Why you want to join:I would like to help someone to avchive making a hack bye testing fort bugs (MAN YOU SIR ARE VERY AWSOME I WOULD FORSHOURE HELP YOU XD)

ForYouu

Time Traveler
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2012
So... I guess you don't need me :( I guess I'll leave then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back