• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sacred Fire/Divine Water]-[IC]-[PG16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Masahiro Tashimata-Sacred Fire-A Party for One

Masahiro sighed as he sat at a table alone near the food tables. Another festival, another day. He wasn't what you would call 'popular' or 'friendly'. He stood up and walked over to a food stall and grabbed an apple. He looked around and saw happy people everywhere. He sighed and felt a pang in his heart. I can't believe it..... He continued to walk and finally arrived in the square. He hated being alone, but no one seemed to want to be around him. He hasn't had an actual conversation in a long time, much less a friend.

Masahiro thanked the vender for the apple, and continued to walk through the festival grounds and remembered the days he adventured. Nobody else did though. He had saved multiple lives, but again no one ever seemed to. Oh well. I have Night's Bane, a master, and a friend. He again sighed and walked over to a small table and sat down by himself. He hated festival days. They made life seem even lonelier...

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival - Upset?

Eevee_animated_icon__free_use__by_Saix5579.gif

Icarus Uprising

Before Ichigo could do any harm to that princess, which he wouldn't, her Zapdos stopped in front of him protecting her linked human. A challange? Ichigo doesn't stand a chance, a little Pokemon compared to a legendary shocking bird, he'd be burnt to a crisp! Nobody even wants to see that at all. Plus, if Ichigo got killed, the same fate could fall upon thee, Icarus.

Ichigo looked a bit frighted & stepped back from the Zapdos. No way, he will die! "N-no..." he said quietly. Great, he was growling at someone who was way tough. It's not the first time really.

Icarus was a little confused from the princesses's exclimation. Upset? What did she mean with that? "What do you mean?" he asked, frowning a little, concerned. Icarus might be upset, about Hikari Densetsu, the little girl caught up without hearing a word from him, how much his job means to the kingdom. It could be any one of those things, he justed wanted to make sure if this princess knew.this is like one of those sitcoms shows, drama & such. What? This is the past? No TV has been invented yet? Oh, right, sorry. I'll try to focus more on the story with Icarus. Ahem, just to be clear, should I switch back to calling him Pit? Really? Cool then.

I apologize for the interruption. Anyway, back to the story. Pit noticed the Zapdos standing guard against Ichigo. The little Eevee ran up to Pit's shoulders, shaking like a twig. He still glared at that princess. I can sense Ichigo's tense. This princess seems like trouble. Pit pet Ichigo on the ears to calm him down. It worked. What was this princess going to say next?

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Adeline Densetsu

Addie reluctantly pat the little girl on the head after she sat in Addie's lap and loosened her grip. Addie noticed the booger's link for the first time, a small Zorua with weird colors. What the Shuckle? Why was its fur blue instead of red? Realizing how trivial worrying about its fur color was, Addie looked up at the brown-haired boy as he spoke to her. "What do you mean?" the boy asked with a frown. Addie continued to smile. "I can smell your apprehension from here! Loosen up, I'm not going to kill this child or anything," Adeline said, holding back a chuckle. Fulgora watched in amusement as the small Eevee replied with a mere "N-No…" and returned to its link.

Masashi Densetsu spoke up and suggested that the booger eater stay with Hikari instead of Adeline. But uh, that wouldn't work. See, if the child is not with Addie, Addie can not kill the child. "Uh-uh!" Adeline said as if that were a plausible argument.

Masashi Densetsu

Masashi watched the scene as Icarus and Hikari spoke about the boy's job. He looked down at the little girl as she talked and talked and ran around and just acted extremely hyper. What was this orphan eating? Suddenly, a Zapdos flew up onto the plateau with them, and sure enough, on her back was Adeline Densetsu. She offered to take in the child herself and the little girl seemed to rather like the idea of it. Masashi wasn't too sure about this, however. From what he knew about Adeline, she seemed to always laze around and she never really cared about anybody else. She made potions, but only because their father commanded her to. Even Icarus wasn't too keen on the idea. "Are you sure you don't want to stay with Hikari? She'd make a lovely mother," Masashi suggested. "Uh-uh!" Adeline said. "I'm sorry?" Masashi replied. "I know her well, and I know she would do excellent."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
EVENT NOTICE
END OF FESTIVAL

Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Bed Time
————————————————————

Tsurara smiled softly and hugged his younger sister closely, brushing his hand through her hair a few times before making her lie down in bed. "Aishi teru, Imouto-chan. It's time for bed, Oyasumi nasai. I'll spend the night here to make sure you're okay. Besides, the festival should be over in a few minutes. I'm going to stay up and read one of my tomes until I fall asleep." With that, he lifted a finger (Now who said royalty never lifted a finger?) and his magical tome hovered into the air, promptly resting in his right hand. His other hand met his chin, and he began to become absorbed into his spellbook (mentally, not physically), every once in a while turning the page.

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

End of Festival
————————————————————

Kitsuko latched onto her small, furry friend and kept her gaze up at Adeline as the woman she-devil spoke with others. Seeking Okaa-san's attention, Kitsuko gave a small tug on her clothing, and spoke up, "Okaa-chan, is it time to go home?" ... Completely oblivious to the crowd starting to leave for their separate kingdoms. Though, as always, there were a few people who stayed later to keep conversing with each other.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sakuya Haibara
175.png

Heading Home

Sakuya shook her head looking at Teruyoshi. Really if one couldn't handle liquor why drink it. But those thoughts made her think of her father, she she really shouldn't have been so rude. "You could have been a bit nicer Kuya" Ayako said in her head.

Sakuya sighed and looked at the Togepi. "Sorry Ayako" she muttered before looking at Kita and his Vulpix, as well as Teruyoshi. "Sorry about the rude comment sir, and it's perfectly alright Kita" she smiled softly glancing up at the sky. It was really late, perhaps it was time to find her father. Though as fate had it, right after thinking that she spotted her father stumbling. "I hope to see you around Kita, Otou-san seems to have had to much to drink as well" she nodded her head to the two males and put Ayako on her shoulder before going to her father.

"Come along Otou-san, lets get you home" she said soothingly taking his arm and leading him towards their boat. Once she had him as well as Itsuki into the boat she got in and untied it from the dock. Once they had returned home Sakuya had settled her father to bed shaking her head at the mere thought of the hangover he would have in the morning before retreating to her own room to sleep.

Seraphina Densetsu (Divine Water)
146.png

Bed Time

Seraphina smiled hugging her brother tighter as he brushed his hand through her hair a few times before he made her lie down. Listening to him speak she nodded before yawning and coughing. She was glad he was going to stay here with her tonight, even though the infirmary was a familiar place to her, she still sometimes would panic if she woke up in a place that wasn't her room all alone. With another yawn the 11 year old snuggled under the covers her eyes closing. ""Oyasumi nasai, Onii-Chan" she murmured half asleep before she allowed herself to fall completely so.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Masahiro Tashimata-Part 2-An Unexpected Surprise
As Masahiro was walking back to his house on the edge of town, he felt a presence constantly behind him: watching him. It's probably just my imagination. He thought to himself. He hated those feelings... he continued home and sighed again. He had noticed many people had pokemon following them, and was ashamed that he wasn't one of those people. Maybe that's the reason no one ever payed attention to him...

He slid the screen door of his...humble shack on the outskirts of the settlement. He sighed again. He had been living on his own for years, and in all honesty, it was getting old. He somberly strode into his room and layed down on the small bed in the corner. He rolled onto his side to see a single red eye staring at him. "BY ARCEUS!" He screamed aloud and leapt back.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival - Clear Save & Afterparty

Icarus Uprising

This princess was a little hard to understand for Pit. She promised she would take good care of the little girl, but he wasn't too sure about that. Ichigo shook his head to Pit, sensing something off about the princess. It must be obvious she'll bring harm to the little girl. That can't happen, & Pit will divert this girl's path. She can't live with this...witch! Wow, it feels good to say that! If he actually said it that it.

But before Pit could speak again, thank Arceus he didn't, Masashi Densetsu appeared into the scene. It seemed he was taking Pit's side. Guess this little girl might go with Hikari Densetsu.

"Y-yeah... Please go with Hikari Densetsu," Pit continued further. "She's really kind, generous...sweet..." Pit was blushing as he was saying these nice things about Hikari Densetsu. It took a while for him to realize what he was saying, & immediately stopped speaking. He wandered his eyes to the side with a red face, very nervous to say another word. Yeah, stop talking after saying nice things. What a gentleman. What, I can't critisize Pit? Ok fine. Crosses fingers behind back

How would Hikari react to Pit's comments anyway? In his heart, he hopes it's not regretful.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Masahiro Tashimata-Part 3-Partners for Life

A Dusclops appeared out of thin air. "Dussscc." "What the hell are you doing here? Go bother someone else!" He didn't exactly know what was going on, but he felt a certain connection to this Dusclops. It's stepped towards him, and he took it threateningly. He leapt back yet again and grabbed his sword. "Back! Back!" He slashed out at it, but it faded away and the blade passed through it harmlessly. It leapt forward and faded back and pinned him to the ground. It began to transmit thoughts into his mind. Hello Masahiro, I've been waiting for you. "Who or what are you?!" He shouted, terrifed out of his mind for once. You noticed that people had pokemon, but you didn't. We were seperated. I AM your pokemon. It all made sense..."So you're my...partner?" Correct. Masahiro didn't know what to think..."I have a pokemon..." he said to himself in awe. Yes. Now go to sleep and rest. I will tell you more in the morning. Masahiro layed down in his bed, and went to sleep with his mind full of questions.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Kita Okata
Sacred Fire

After Sakuya's departure, Yasha yawned. "Seriously? You just woke up!" Yasha looked at Kita's face for a few moments and then bit his arm. Kita gasped and then swiped at Yasha, who jumped on the table to dodge and yawned again. Kita sighed and said, "Fine, fine; but I'm not carrying you." He stood up from off of the bench, turned to Teruyoshi, bowed, and said, "Mr.Teruyoshi, it's been a pleasure." He returned to his upright position. He picked up the princess' spear and his book and started off, Yasha jumped off of the table and followed suit.

The road back was dark, and he wasn't exactly sure he could find his way back. Still, he couldn't stop smiling, he'd met so many people from both sides of the family, so many more than he'd conversed with in the years that he'd been living in Ho-oh City. He eventually found his way back, thankfullym he could smell the forge from a ways away. He made his way inside and set down his book and the spear on a table and a wall respectively. He picked up Yasha and placed him in his bed in his room, where he promptly fell asleep. He then proceeded back down stairs and picked up Princess Kim's Spear, grabbed his whetstone, and prepared for a long night of working.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

Adeline blinked at Masashi, her expression showing that she was clearly disinterested. "I hope you know I don't give a Rattata's a** about how great she is," she said, her voice monotone. She looked back at the boy who began to describe Hikari more and say why he thought she was so wonderful. He stopped himself and turned red, looking away in a different direction. Adeline could tell he had an oh so adorable crush on Hikari. As with many other things, she didn't care, but she wanted to point it out just to embarrass the kid who could possibly ruin her chance of revenge. "Aw, you don't have to be shy if you're in love with that powderpuff Hikari! Nothing to be embarrassed about," Adeline said, projecting her voice as loudly as possible. "Okaa-chan, is it time to go home?" the little girl asked. "What- I mean yes, it's time to go!" Addie said sweetly. She looked back at the boy. "The child is leaving now, so you can get as playful as you want with your love. I know you want to." Grabbing the child, Adeline hopped on Fulgora and the bird let out a thunderous screech that erupted all throughout the festival. The Zapdos rapidly flapped its wings, producing electrical currents in the process and picking up into the breezy sky.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
EVENT NOTICE
LATE NIGHT > BED TIME

Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Suspicion
————————————————————

Tsurara continued reading through his tome when he heard the familiar screeching of Fulgora. Oh wonderful, she's back. That's all I need, Addie biting my head off before I sleep. He hopped down out of the window, while his magic caused his landing to slow to a safe stop. He walked up to his "sister" and was somewhat surprised to see the little girl. "Okay something's not right here. You're adopting a child, Onisan?" Oni, the perfect sibling nickname, literally meaning "Demon". "That is so unlike you. What're you planning...?"

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

End of Festival
————————————————————

Kitsuko (with Kiyoko in tow) were tossed onto the Zapdos in a rather hasty exit. Kitsuko only laughed and laughed, clearly enjoying the ride there. She had to pause, however, to yawn. I mean, it was past midnight. When they arrived, Kitsuko sort of shrunk back toward Adeline. She clearly still distrusted Tsurara.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Neon-Lucario-lucario-31026567-1680-1050.jpg

Teruyoshi Mizushima
New Moon Festival - The Plateau

The other two left leaving Teruyoshi stood in the middle of the crowd glowing red with embarrassment.
"Dont say another word Seishin...Lets just go home."
He embarrassment soon turned to anger at himself. Behaving in such a way was not acceptable! He was a warrior, a practiser of Bushido!

"Your Grandfather would be proud," Seishin's sarcastic voice touched his mind.
"I know, alright? Lets just get to the boats and get back...I'm not in the mood," Teruyoshi strode off briskly in the direction of the beach.

After a slow boat ride and a short walk he arrived home. The building sat at the base of a hill, a 10 minute walk from the main settlement of the island. A simple home but well kept. The large, single room was more than enough for Teruyoshi and much of the space was wasted when he was not using it for practice. A Butsudan sat against one wall, doors tightly closed, and his bedroll against another. Teruyoshi collapsed into bed, Seishin laying down nearby in his own bed. The world seemed to spin as Teruyoshi lay there. The morning was approaching rapidly and he was not looking forward to the inevitable hangover.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

Adeline lowered her head, a large smirk on her face as the bird they rode on traveled at high speed, but her smirk quickly faded as the child she carried laughed and laughed and laughed. I can easily throw you off the ****ing Zapdos, you booger. The child being happy was definitely not part of Addie's plan. It didn't ruin things either, but it just made Addie so mad to see the kid happy. That wasn't fun. The wind blew hard in Adeline's face, but she was well used to flying and so did not feel the stinging that one not used to flying would feel.

She glared down at the child once more and thought about how she would carry out its murder. She knew she had many plans piled up in her mind but she never took the time to actually think about which one to carry out and how. Hanging the kid would be way too damn obvious. Yeah, this little munchkin followed me home and decided to commit suicide. I watched. I'm sorry. No, that wouldn't do at all. Oh, I told this child to get on my bird because I have candy and she accidentally ran into my wakizashi. No no no no, bad wakizashi. No stabbing. Bad wakizashi.

As soon as they arrived back home, Adeline spotted Tsurara hopping out the window. Ugh, what does he want? Addie led Fulgora down to land beside him, the bird screeching in delight at finally being able to settle home. Addie stared down at her brother from atop the bird, her laziness getting the best of her as it usually did. "Okay something's not right here," her brother pointed out. Oh no, he probably found the poisons I was mixing. "You're adopting a child, Onisan? That is so unlike you. What're you planning…?"

Adeline stared at him in silence and merely laughed. "What do you mean, what am I planning? Nothing! This child is just incredible. Incredible. I needed somebody to keep me company while I… do important stuff here at home." Fulgora lowered her head and allowed Addie, the brat and her weirdly colored link to slide off as if reading her mind. But she wasn't reading her mind, really. She was her mind. Addie looked down at the little girl who was still not happy with the man that had nearly killed her. Oh, you naive little fool. You're not going to die because of him. It'll be because of me. Don't blame my parents, my siblings, or my link. Blame me. My fault. "Why did you even come outside? We should go inside and have a drink! My daughter is probably thirsty." Ouch, daughter is a painful word to say.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

Lies
————————————————————

Tsurara rolled his eyes. "You have yet to do something important." He crossed his arms, and continued after a glance at the window he leapt from. "Seraphina has been our healer ever since she was old enough to mix the herbs. I've been creating spells ever since we left mother. What exactly have you done in that time, Addie? What important things have you done?" He shook his head, arms still crossed, and looked up at the highest level of the tower. "What would father think?"

He paused for a few seconds, as if he were trying to ask him indirectly. He closed his eyes. "Seraphina is recovering as we speak. I just don't know what to say to you. You're hardly a sister to either of us. Does it really matter to you that we are all a family? From the looks of the festival there's a growing distrust between the families. Even our other siblings are starting to look uneasy about us." He lowered his arms, silent. "We need to stay close together, and watch each others' backs. But you... You act as if you aren't even a part of our family."

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Bed Time
————————————————————

Kitsuko yawned. She was listening to Tsurara, though there was a very high chance that she didn't have a clue of anything he was talking about. She looked sleepy, eyes drooping slowly, and leaning up against Addie's leg. This child needed sleep.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

"You have yet to do something important," Tsurara said, verbally slapping Adeline in the face. He glanced back at where he had jumped from as if expecting to see somebody looking back at him from the windowsill. "Seraphina has been our healer ever since she was old enough to mix the herbs. I've been creating spells ever since we left mother. What exactly have you done in that time, Addie? What important things have you done?" He shook his head. "What would father think?" Nothing. Father does not think anything, because Father is not here with us. Father is cooped up in his room, hiding under his covers. Father wants us to take responsibility for his problems.

"We need to stay close together, and watch each others' backs. But you... You act as if you aren't even a part of our family." Adeline looked down at the ground as if feigning shame, but she promptly looked back up at Tsurara. "You're right. I do. So how about those drinks?" Addie picked up the pint-sized demon and made her way towards the door. She turned the knob, let herself, the child, and the two links in and then slammed the door without even looking to see if Tsurara was following behind them.

All Adeline could really do now was just avoid confrontation with anyone, especially that ******* Tsurara. If she was put on the spot now, then the murder of this orphan would be blamed on her. Granted, it would be her fault, but she would rather not get into any problems that would make people look down on her. For now, the only people who had complaints was Tsurara and maybe Seraphina, but Seraphina was normally kind and didn't get too angry over things. Hm.

The last thing Addie wanted was for Sacred Fire to find out about the murder, because if they also found out it was her, they wouldn't hesitate to attempt to kill her. After all, they were on the other side of the family and didn't even have an iota of sympathy for this Divine Water princess. Despite Addie suspecting that Tsurara and Seraphina wanted her out of here, she was more cautious of the other side of the family than anything.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tsurara Densetsu

Setsuko

More Lies
————————————————————

Tsurara shook his head. More of those little head games, more false emotions and fake apologies. He decidedly returned back to the infirmary without a word and sat by Seraphina's sleeping figure, once again reading through a tome.

Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Sleepy
————————————————————

The little girl followed the big beast woman as they went through the door. She yawned once more. "Where's home, mommy? I'm sleepy..."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
entei_icon_by_igrovyle-d4gejao.png
Hikari Natsumi Densetsu
Fire_nation_avatar_icon_by_FireNationFan.png

Hikari got confused at that very moment. Even her beloved brother Masashi, came over to tell the little girl, Kitsuko, that it would be better to stay at her place. Then Hikari noticed the comments Icarus was making about her, which made her extremely blush. "Aw, you don't have to be shy if you're in love with that powderpuff Hikari! Nothing to be embarrassed about." yup, her sister Adeline obviously thought it would be funny to embaress Icarus, and not only that, she called her powderpuff... which was dangerous...

"HOW are you calling me...?" Hikari walked over to the witch as she had the same cold look she normally showed enemies. '(Hikari calm down!)' Hinata-Miu tried to stop her human link from shouting at her sister. Hikari tried to stay calm, luckily Adeline and Kitsuko left short after this incident, back to Devine Water.

'i-i'm sorry for my sister...' Hikari apologized to Icarus as she bowed to show her respect. 'as for Masashi...' Hikari turned to her brother, her face slowly changed to a happy smile and she nodded to him. 'thanks...' she said and patted Hinata's soft fur. 'how about we go back to the palace?' Hikari asked her older brother and turned back to Icarus. 't-thank you for helping out a little while ago... will i meet you in the forests?' Hikari asked him shyly, she suddenly remembered how he complimented her forward Adeline, who like always, didn't care whatever anyone said. Though, these were sweet words and made her blush return.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
New Moon Festival - Calling It A Day

Icarus Uprising

This princess was teasing Pit, & it was only making him blush harder. Still, he kept looking down in embarressment, to shy to say anything. But did she just call Hikari Densetsu a powderpuff? No! She looks more like an angel, or an innocent flower, or...a princess?

Hikari Densetsu was steemed at this princess, but she had already left with that little girl. Pit hoped for the best for that girl being taken care of. If only she had stayed with Hikari. More blushing!

Hikari Densetsu apologized to Pit for the princess's antics. Pit looked up a little & chuckled lightly. "It's fine..." he replied. Ichigo watched as the Zapdos went out of view. Glad he didn't battle. He would've lost for sure, or worse.

Hikari Densetsu thanked Pit for his help earlier, he just nodded. Suck it up, she's a princess, every boy wants the princess! I sure love teasing Pit myself~ She asked if she would see Pit in the forest tomorrow. Pit hoped both that he would & he wouldn't. He's hopeless... "I'll be out in the forest like everyday..." he hasn't talked this much. Maybe Hikari Densetsu is changing him. Or he's just full of himself.

Pit tapped his foot on the floor, silence surrounding the festival. Everyone was leaving, so it was time to call it a day. He shyly waved good-bye at Hikari Densetsu, a shy smile, taking a few steps back before hitting a stool. He chuckled slightly, put it back into place & ran off. That was embaressing! Ichigo followed, relieved he wouldn't fight Zapdos. Maybe beating someone decent enough would help, but it's not in him.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Adeline Densetsu
Divine Water

"Where's home, mommy? I'm sleepy…" the runt said groggily after another yawn escaped her. "This is home!" Addie proclaimed as loud and cheerfully as she could. She picked up the child and Zorua in her arms and at once bound to her room. Closing the door behind her, Addie set down the monster on her bed. She backed up from it and stared down the kid. "Where will you sleep? Definitely not on this bed…" Addie looked around the room and opened the door to her closet. She pulled out a pile of clothes, tossed them in a heap on the floor and then placed the child there.

"Here's your bed. Sleep… or something," Addie said, cringing. She walked over to her desk, sat down and rummaged through some papers until she found a blank one. Addie reached over for a fountain pen that she left inside a bottle of permanent ink and then began writing in a hasty scrawl.

Rosary Pea
Castor Bean

Collect tomorrow (Saturday) by 2:00

Masashi Densetsu
Sacred Fire

Masashi listened to Adeline as she pointed out that she didn't care about whether Hikari would be a better parent for the sweet little girl or not. That in itself proved that Adeline didn't really care about the kid's wellbeing at all, and deep down he feared that she was going to do something horrible. As Hikari walked over angrily to Adeline, Masashi shut his eyes as if trying to save himself the aggravation of seeing two of his siblings squabble. Granted, he didn't much care about Adeline, but he was very concerned for Hikari, and in this case, for Pit as well. The things Adeline said were just uncalled for and inappropriate. Masashi opened his eyes again and saw that Addie had already taken off on her bird and Hikari was apologizing to Icarus. "As for Masashi… thanks… How about we go back to the palace?" she said. "You're welcome, Hikari. Don't let her get to you too much. She'll pay for her rudeness one day, I'm sure of it. As for the palace, I think that'd be a good idea." Hikari spoke to Pit again before he excused himself and walked away. What a nice young man. He didn't deserve what happened just now at all.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kitsuko
キツコ

Kiyoko

Persistence
————————————————————

Addie proceeded to place Kitsuko on a pile of clothes, but this was not simply enough for her. Kitsuko placed her link on her shoulder and walked up to Adeline, who was writing on something. She then began to climb the woman's legs. She curled up, deciding it much more comfortable to sleep in Addie's lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back