• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White 2 GYMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
Cheren should have been at least in the E4
I love Roxie
I love Marlon, I love his personality and his gym.

Team wise
Cheren having Lillipup and Patrat sickens me as that's the same team as the other two trainers. The addition of Pidove is tolerable

Roxie having Koffing and Whirlipede is fine. I love them both. The addition of Grimer is lovely and I say blah to the people who think it should be Trubbish.

Marlon I'm saddened by. Wailord doesn't seem last gymish, and Mantine as the added Pokemon is horrid. I really would prefer seeing Starmie and Vaporeon used instead.

Time outside gym is lovely. They all get it, especially Cheren and I'm glad because of that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah they were pretty easy tbh, with Marlon being the easiest. I didn't mind though, I just wanted the exp and I overgrinded anyway. :x Marlon as a character was quite strange though lmao.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
When I first saw Cheren as a gym leader, that was a smack in the face for me. I like that he is a gym leader because it shows that a trainer that begun his journey as a Pokemon trainer can work really hard and in a few years he can become a gym leader. The only problem I have with him is the fact that he was an excellent rival and he becomes the weakest gym leader in Unova--kind of an insult if you ask me. Roxie, I actually like her design and the fact that she has a Koffing (which she obviously caught South from Virbank City), the only problem I had with her was the same annoying song that was playing in her gym over and over again. Marlon was an okay gym leader; he was too easy in my opinion maybe because of the fact that I had an Amphros and I kept spamming Thunderbolt on his Pokemon.

:t354:TG

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
I found Marlon to be quite disappointing as the final stepping stone towards the Elite 4. Drayden to me proved much more of a challenge than Marlon did, and I didn't really train up much after beating Drayden and I breezed through Marlon.
He seems popular around here though, but to me he was just a huge disappointment of a character.

I would have prefered if they had let Cheren take the last Gym Leader slot, would have made more sense in my mind.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I thought they were all pretty difficult tbh. ;A;
The one I had the hardest time training for was Burgh, mainly because my Pokemon had JUST gotten to level 20 by time I reached Castelia City. After that, Skyla was hardest, but then things eased down a wee bit. Not by much, but enough.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
I loved the gym leaders, and they may not have ha tough appearances but they where really tough

Years
Marlon being the 8th Gym Leader was a little bit of a disappointment since you could basically stomp his whole team with a Grass or Electric-type.

However, some of the others were pretty tough cos you often find yourself underleveled.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Marlon being the 8th Gym Leader was a little bit of a disappointment since you could basically stomp his whole team with a Grass or Electric-type.

However, some of the others were pretty tough cos you often find yourself underleveled.

I was heavily underleveled for Marlon and struggled against him with a Grass type Pokemon AND Electric type Pokemon. If you over level the entire game is easy.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
They were all easy. Skyla's gym was hard :P
Also, Iris, despite being awesome with her style and music, was very very stompable easy.

Pvt Tamama

Chii!
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
all the gyms felt bland to me except skyla's gym that was pretty cool puzzle even though it was simple it was fun to play through

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I didn't think any of them were particularly difficult, but I did like having a Water type leader who used a team completely made of Water Pokémon. I think they could've made Marlon more challenging though, considering that he is the 8th leader.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
i thought the new gym leaders were easy for me. i had more of a challenge with the older leaders they could have made them atleast a little harder but no my riolu beat the first gym the second my psyduck destroyed and the last my amphoras beat with no trouble

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Sorry, but this thread has been "dead" for tow months. If a thread has not been posted in for over a month it is considered "dead", and is then against our rules to post in it. Please read the rules before making a post within a section.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back