• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Whose Theme Music Was The Best?

Who Has The Best Theme Music?

• Ghetsis

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • N

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Bianca/Cheren

• Gym Leaders

• Alder

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Elite Four

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Team Plasma

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Professor Juniper

• Total voters

ArcanineIsDaBomb

Arcanine + Golurk
Years
Hmm I found that the best music in my opinion honestly was N's final battle theme, the combination of different instruments working together and the quiet ticking of clocks was really effective and I love listening to it since it sounds dramatic and quck-paced which is brilliant.

~Rainbow.

Years
I personally thought that Bianca/Cheren's theme was the best. I found that it was able to apply to both really well - it fit Bianca's quirkiness, but also had a sort of "calculating" feel to it, like Cheren. At least that's how i saw it! Plus it's just a really fun tune in my opinion, and the opening is the best!

Sirfetch’d

Personally I think that N's was the best ever of like all time;) it was so epic and amazing that I could listen to it over and over.

Back