• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I'll look into Skype, I've never used it before.

I just wanted to let you know that my second character, Alexander Vance, and Xilfer's character Desmond Castelia are both missing from the list of second classes.

PAX East! Jealous...

Years
What's Pax East? I have never heard of it before.

@Iny - You think you're confused? I'm Australian haha

Also, did I move into the classroom too early? I'm not that accustomed to the speed of this RP yet.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Whitney's currently having breakfast and welding metal in the cafeteria, anyone want to interact with her? She's the one at the corner table with angel wings.

Yeah, nothing unusual here.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Batel, I'll let you decide exactly what happened in the battle last night, but remember that there were some ques in my post. is up to you to decide what exactly transpired.

The1mm0rt41One

Dovahkiin
Years
Name: Bryce Elwood

Sex: Male

Dorm: Riakou

Appearance:

Bryce stands six feet tall and weighs 130 pounds. A tall and lanky boy with messy, medium length brown hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. Above his eyes are his somewhat bushy eyebrows. He wears a slim fitting striped blue and grey sweater and blue jeans with a black belt and dark blue running shoes. He also wears a black scarf and a turquoise backpack where the strap starts from his right shoulder to the left side of his hip. Attached to his belt is a pendent in the shape of star that his parents gave him before their trip to The Brass Tower.

Personality:

Bryce has suffered from PTSD (Posttraumatic stress disorder) since he was ten years old. Whenever he comes into contact or at sight of a Ghost-type Pokémon, he'll be struck with fear and flee as far away as he can. Since he was diagnosed with PTSD, Bryce has made a habit of distancing himself from others. He'll usually be found alone because he finds himself too weird to hang out around other people while others tend to reciprocate his opinion. Despite his loner attitude, Bryce has a heart of gold. He will like people based on who they are rather than their social status. But since many people see him as a freak and an outcast, he never gets the chance to show off who he really is. Who is Bryce Elwood really? Well, he's a warm, hearted kid who's just searching for someone to care about him.

History:

Bryce was born and raised in Ecruteak City. His parents were trying to raise him to be a little more to himself but as a child, Bryce was far from that. He was extremely sociable and charismatic, everyone considered him a great smooth talker by the time he was six. But it all changed on Bryce's tenth birthday. His parents, being ghost hunters, took Bryce with them on his first ghost hunt. In the Elwood family, ten years old meant you could help out on ghost hunts, something Elwood wanted to do since he could remember. His parents took him to The Brass Tower in their hometown of Eructeak for his first hunt. They were exploring when Bryce found an old relic. He ran it to his parents who tried to identify it. But as they were looking at the relic, it began to glow a dark purple aura. It released a enormous black cloud that in the centre had a pair of red eyes and a mouth. The cloud had sucked his parents into itself before trying to pull Bryce inside. Bryce, however, manage to escape through a hole in the wall.

An investigation was put out about his parents disappearances, but no trace of them was found. The police refused to believe Bryce and closed the investigation, with his parents still marked as missing. This is where Bryce developed his PTSD.

Since his parent's disappearance, Bryce has been living in and out of foster care. He has lived in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Many foster parents couldn't deal with Bryce's PTSD and just shipped him off elsewhere. Eventually, word of Bryce's story caught the attention of The Pokémon Trainer Academy and they invited Bryce to take the entry exams. For Bryce's written exam, he just narrowly passed because he couldn't answer any questions about Ghost types and the same with his practical exam because he was put up against a Ghost-type Pokémon. Still, the academy saw his potential and accepted him into the academy.

Pokémon
Species: Ralts
Personality:
Ratls is very protective of Bryce. He won't let anything or anyone do anything to harm him. He's a lot more outgoing than his trainer which Bryce seems to enjoy. Still, Ralts will be by Bryce's side till the end.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Confusion, Teleport, Hidden Power, Will-O-Wisp, Double Team, Protect

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Whitney's currently having breakfast and welding metal in the cafeteria, anyone want to interact with her? She's the one at the corner table with angel wings.

Yeah, nothing unusual here.

Kilik has interacted with her right now. Read my post, if you please.

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
I do feel like the time zones here are all scrambled ^^. My time zone is UTC... Greenwich Meridian... Right below it. I mean, the country below it. And I just made Daniel wake up by falling of the bed because I do not know any other way of waking up. Forget clocks, gravity always made me wake up early.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@The1mm0rt41One: Your app looks good. You fell just under the minimum limit at 346 words, where the minimum limit is 350, but I'm going to let you get away with that. You're accepted!

@Everyone: Hey, guys? I'm making an effort to improve the front page and my largest goals by far were to add in a small guide for new players and to make SUs easier to find and easier to store. However, the transition is difficult because I need to hunt down everyone's old SUs, which is even more problematic when the RPer in question, such as Nideous, Megaman765, and myself have been in the RP for long enough that their SU is in the old PTA OOC thread instead of this one.

So can I ask a favor? Would any helpful RPers like to help me track down people's SUs? I've already made significant progress in the form of finding the SU and Job for every teacher and adding them in, but there's still plenty of students without their SU linked.

Basically, you just need to find the post that their finished SU is on, right click the number in the upper right of the post (#1337 for example) and copy that link. Hand me the link along with the character's name and I'll add it in. I heavily recommend using the search function for this. Simply go to the upper right and click the search this thread button while on the PTA OOC. Enter the RPer's username in the upper right box and likely their character name in the keywords box. That will help filter the posts. A good trick is to go to their earliest post, as that's more often than not one of their SUs.

Regardless, here is the current accepted characters & SUs spoiler. I'll get it done eventually left to my own devices, but it would go faster with a bit of charity.

Accepted Characters & Their SUs
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Err, I'm a bit confused again. It says on the class list that I will have two first classes. Which one do I got to first?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
The same's true for my second character, Alexander Vance. I've interpreted it that the Community Service class is his first one, as it's the first one I saw him to have. The other one is his second. I suspect the same is true for Dez, and that Yellow just accidently edited our characters into the first list rather than adding them to the second.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So can I ask a favor? Would any helpful RPers like to help me track down people's SUs? I've already made significant progress in the form of finding the SU and Job for every teacher and adding them in, but there's still plenty of students without their SU linked.

Well the least I can do is link my own character's for you.
Gwens SU: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7470023&postcount=3931

Unfortunately I'm quite busy tonight, but if there remains some SU hunting to do tomorrow night I'll happily lend a hand.

Years
@Yellow - Zayne wasn't on your list of teachers. I'll be happy to track down his SU for you at some point though.

Edit: The SU for Zayne is on page 171

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Maybe this will help. I found my character SU for you.

Page 137, post #3406

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Xilfer123: Huh? My bad. Your character was removed from the first Physical Fitness class and is now in History/Mythology as a second class.

@Iny Gage: Aaah. That /is/ a big issue. Let me fix that real quick and add you to the class lists... Done!

@Draco Dragonite: There's only 2 real ways I can handle that. I can either set a mandatory time when first classes have to end so that people are on the same page by so and so time, or I can trust you guys to handle that yourselves and just try to improvise it. Regardless, your character is now only in one first class and one second class.

@Everyone: Please do not use page numbers to direct me to your SU. I display many more posts per page than you do making it painful to track them down by page number. Regardless, I've updated the first post with all the fixes and SUs.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
@Iny Gage: Aaah. That /is/ a big issue. Let me fix that real quick and add you to the class lists... Done!
Well, As you might have noticed, I was actually already in the class list, but wasn't in the Accepted Character list.
I had Berries then eggs

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yellow: If you wanna know where my last SU update is, it's post 3001. I have it saved on my phone too for convenience. Such an odd number...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
All of my characters' sign-ups are linked in my IC posts as them, and you can find them on the posts by clicking this icon:

Page.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back