• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: The like button isn't working

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem...but...Whenever I try to click the like button it doesn't do anything. =\ When I refresh the page it doesn't seem to work, either. I can make post comments, but I can't like any posts. I use Firefox and I have no idea why it isn't working. It appears as an image to me on both Firefox and Internet Explorer... I wasn't having this problem earlier...it's really weird and I have no idea what to do.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I just tested this out on Internet Explorer, it seems to work fine for me. Perhaps it's the forum style that you're using?

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I use "Darkness Prevails Once More" I just switched to "Let's Fly Together" to see if it's a skin issue. I can't like posts on the skin I just switched to, either. It's still not working. I'm going to keep switching skins to see if it's just on my end, or it's the skins I'm trying to use.

Years
The like button doesn't work on Begin, Again for me, which is one of my favorite skins that I sadly can't use because of that. It does work in general on most other themes, though (at least on my end). :(

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It works on Dimensional Rift. Try that instead?

Tried that, too. Every skin I pick it appears to be an image. I guess that it'll fix itself eventually, but for now I'll just keep on switching until it works again. Yeah, Riku be right that it's nothing big. Thanks guys.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have the exact same problem as Yuki's Sword. The like button has never worked for me, on any skin. Currently using (well, always using) Forever Standing in Chrome, but I've tried a lot of other skins and tried with Firefox.

Maybe it is a permission thing, yeah?

Back