• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Warned for having a red sig/ava theme. Change it immediately or my carnivore peppers will come and get you.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Is PERMABANNED for stating the obvious AND for liking peppers on pizza, ugh, you disgusting person.
=D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You have the word enemies in your friends list, that isn't a good sign, so your warned.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Warned because you've been banned multiple times in this thread.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Warned because you've been banned multiple times in this thread.
I'm afraid I'll have to give you a warning for spam. If ×× Nica ×× is already banned, then why bother giving her a warning? Please use common sense next time.

I'm scaring myself here. O.O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Your avatar isn't from Johto, which means the Pokemon aren't very good...I suggest you change it before a Johto fan comes and hurts you, for now, a warning.

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
I'm afraid I'll have to give you a warning for spam. If ×× Nica ×× is already banned, then why bother giving her a warning? Please use common sense next time.

I'm scaring myself here. O.O
Banned for warning me!!!1!!! (XD)

Oh, and xx Nica xx is banned for letting me ban them multiple times so I now have no actual reason to ban them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Banned for confusing up the ban of me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Warned for being on the internet now.