• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Blue Flames

Do you guys want me to put a PokeCommunte in the Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
lol i know c: , i just did that fastbreak but as i said that won't be the final look of the city. I usually edit maps 2-3 times before they'll look perfect-ish.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
If you want to change the ow's to a genIV like ( similar to light platinum or dark rising) you can also change hero's ow with that of brendan but in FR/LG .

Years
Update:
The First City is Ivory City. It will also have the first Gym. North of Ivory City is Ivory Forest.
IvoryCity.png

IvoryGym.png

(Note: This will not be the final look of Ivory City)

You should add some decorative objects like lanterns or something this city looks more like Odale Town , its to grassy for a city.

there need to be a difference between

this
170px-Rustboro_City_RS.png

and this
images.jpg

Other then that the tiles look amazing.

PokemonMasters

Years
You should add some decorative objects like lanterns or something this city looks more like Odale Town , its to grassy for a city.

there need to be a difference between

this
170px-Rustboro_City_RS.png

and this
images.jpg

Other then that the tiles look amazing.

thanks :) and for the second time, that won't be the FINAL look of the city. I plan on putting a flowershop in that city. *SPOILER ALERT* Im planning on putting celebi in that flowershop.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
This is amazing, PokemonMasters! I would strongly encourage you to start a team at the Team Discussion section. I will be more than glad to join as a tiler or a spriter. Good luck ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Screens are cool. Good luck with that hack. I hope you will not abandon that project like many others do! ;D

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
The story seems kinda random and although the tiles look good, the mapping could use a bit of work. I don't really care about the OW's or anything since I know you'll be changing those, and I really like that you're throwing out ideas. I don't really mind the tent thing, I think these people are just reluctant to change... But the PokeCommute and other stuff is also a good idea. I hope this hack ends up being very unique, and I know that your hacking skills will improve majorly after working on this hack. Good luck!

PokemonMasters

Years
This is amazing, PokemonMasters! I would strongly encourage you to start a team at the Team Discussion section. I will be more than glad to join as a tiler or a spriter. Good luck ^^
thanks (: , i can't post a team discussion because I haven't been on PC for more than 3 months. but if you wanna join PM\VM Me.

Screens are cool. Good luck with that hack. I hope you will not abandon that project like many others do! ;D
thanks (: I plan on completing this hack.

The story seems kinda random and although the tiles look good, the mapping could use a bit of work. I don't really care about the OW's or anything since I know you'll be changing those, and I really like that you're throwing out ideas. I don't really mind the tent thing, I think these people are just reluctant to change... But the PokeCommute and other stuff is also a good idea. I hope this hack ends up being very unique, and I know that your hacking skills will improve majorly after working on this hack. Good luck!
Thanks!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
I think the PokeCommute is a wonderful idea. It's something thats never been see in a hack or official game, which would make Blue Flames more unique ^^ Also screen shots look great so far :D

PokemonMasters

Years
Updates.

Route302.png
A Random Screenshot from Route 302.
FlowerShop.png
The Flowershop In Ivory City.
InsidetheFlowerShop.png
Inside the Flower Shop.
Tents.png
The Tent Place.
IvoryCity-1.png
A Random Screenshot from Ivory City.
Reshiram.png
RESHIRAM ! (Just tesing its Overworld Sprite) What do you guys think?

About the PokeCommute, I actually like the idea of it. But i'll need a tiler for it. (someone who can make INDOOR tiles.) and i think ill put the first PokeCommute on the City where the 2nd Gym is Located.

EDIT 1: I know there are some tile errors on the last screenshot.
EDIT 2: There's a typo in the Poll. (Instead of it saying commute it says communte
Edit 3: Heres what I have in mind when the hero\heroine gets towards the 2nd city:
Spoiler:

EDIT 4:If you guys read Edit 3 before reading this you might be a little confused. So heres what will happen in the first city.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Reshi's awesome ^^ just the face part is a liiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back