• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hmm i will,change Intro pokemon but,i,can't change text because i don't know why my laptop not opening A-Text Send me A-text link bro,i,will,try again
Ok. I'll Vm you a link. And guys mapping has been done been done for alpha 1 and scripting started.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Guys , i have added a poll. Because many people would be wanting to play this as soon as possible. I would like your choice. Vote what you want.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Pre-alpha is pretty useless unless it's same size as regular alpha You should release beta/alpha so people can bug test it.
Well thats a good idea but first alpha will take a little time. Anyway episode 1 done and working on episode 2.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I am currently having exam till monday next week! I will be releasing the Alpha 1.0 Directly. so wait a little Guys!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Great it here. And hey when am i gonna do the rest of the mapping ? and do something with the Screen shot. try reuploading them. and take screen shot with only vba no other emulator ok.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Great it here. And hey when am i gonna do the rest of the mapping ? and do something with the Screen shot. try reuploading them. and take screen shot with only vba no other emulator ok.

Bro you will do the mapping! PM me your E-mail! And you upload the screens please i am poor in it!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Sounds like a decent idea. Reminds me of Ash Gray a bit, but for the Johto region :)

Yeah soon you will found an hack of Johto league. Its the first time ever that an indian team is making a hack based on Johto adventures of Ash. You will enjoy it. hope we will bring our very best to you.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Well... it was inspired by AshGray and it's anime-based hack... no wonder it reminds you of AG =)
That's also one of the selling points of this hack ;)

yeah i hope this hack gonna have a well success. But there aren't many chance as the game is made with some rookie guys who doesn't know much about hack. any of us aren't very good hacker although we know hacking. so you guys gonna play an awesome hack.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
This Hack is going to be a production by Starting Hackers with less Experience but will surely give a challenge to experts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back