• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inserting Titlescreen Logos into Fire Red.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2012
Yesssss oh my God, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. I can't express how happy I am right now. THANK YOUUUU <3

Beebeeson

A wild Beebeeson appeared!
Years
I've followed the tutorial to the dot, but for some reason, when I try to get the image in unlz, all I get is a pixellated box (see attachment). Why is this happening? Is the rom corrupt or something?

[edit]
Nevermind, I dumped a fresh rom and the problem was solved. Also, someone had a problem with an image not being indexed? I had this problem also, it's because you have to go into IMAGE TABLE and select GRAYSCALE there, do not select grayscale from the drop down menu.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2018
i know this is preeeety late bt can someone explain how to move the fire red logo to the middle of the screen, like the zircon with the beach and stuff

i managed to move it by using photoshop and moving the logo text to the bottom instead of the right (like in the tutorial) and using that to change both the logo and the raw file to fit that format... that works fine bt has a few bits of glitchy crap bits at the bottom... can someone help me fix this >.<

Last edited:

xGal

Mhm
Years
Great, thanks!

I'd like to know how did you make the "logo" text style (Pokémon Zircon Version).

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
For those who are wondering where the FireRed logo is in the Hacked UNLZ-gba, it's at 2004. Click on 256 color mode and hit the plus button until the logo shows as normal. I feel like this is necessary to point out because some people don't know where it is (I just found it today tbh). Hope it helps.

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
Is it possible to view the Logo "Pokemon" at the Top middle, instead of Top Left? like the Emerald Title?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Is there a way to do this without using Photoshop? :)
I'm pretty sure you can use any image editing program that can view an image in 256 colours and can import a .pal file.

Is it possible to view the Logo "Pokemon" at the Top middle, instead of Top Left? like the Emerald Title?
Just open the text tile map in an editor, I use NTME, and move it into the centre.

Years
I doesn't work so can someone please make me a Pokemon Cold Blue Version Title, I have the background and the blastoise but I need to change the title.
It said not indexed when I followed what you did and when I indexed it, It glitched up my game luckly It was a copy and not the real game otherwise I would have had to restart 6 months of hacking.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 23, 2019
The pokemon logo did not show up, only some lines, what did I do wrong? I am on 2009, 256 color and black/white but no pokemon logo

Back