• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What??? I accomplished it already?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Is there a time when you want to accomplish something or a goal, and you don't realize that you have fulfilled it (for a long time) until your friend noticed it or you suddenly realized that you have done it for a reason?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Usually just in video games. When it comes to real things, I tend to keep track of my goals and what I have or haven't done through memory alone. If I want to do it and it turns out that I've already done it, then I'll just do it again for fun.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Me too in video games. Like one time, I wanted to finish I-Ninja. And when I finally popped in the CD in my Gamecube, apparently I already finished the game lol. I didn't even remember finishing the game until I saw the last boss x)

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Well it doesn't happen very often the last time in happened was:

I wanted to finish my Talli tales chapter I was writing, when I when to check I had already finished it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, it wasn't a long time, but yes. I was the one who realized it later, though. >_>

Back