• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Kyle uses elipses when he wants to! I'm letting you off with a slap on the wrist... well PC terms it would be a warning, but still. Don't limit my typing abilities, mkay?!??!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
AHHH!!!

You're a Digimon!

You are BANNED for that!

BANNED BANNED!!!!!!

Ullion

Years
You're warned because you got tricked Nica, she DID use "XD" during your bet. D=

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You'll have to be warned for spreading lies about the use of the XD. Alex checked the log. XD *Warns~*

Ullion

Years
Oh, but you did cheat Nica! Just so you could win your meaningless little bet... now thats low. Now since you did something bad AND since you're low... that means warning x 2.

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
YOU ADMITTED YOU LIED. Yeah, me haves proof.... so yesh, I'll have to ban you for making Ryouki believe you... *Bans*

Hakeen

-
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2010
You edited your post for the reason of having an embarrasing typo, if you continue to make typos, you do not deserve to be able to have the power to warn and ban people. This is only a small warning just so you know not to make typos.

Melody

Banned
Years
BANNED For actually thinking banning someone would help our community.
Also because you banning him will start a ban war which stifles the usage of the warn feature and causes people to ban for stupid reasons
Oh and your reason is kinda unoriginal anyhow. XDDD

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Your BANNED because I think your banned and you know your banned because bannage is a successful ban only if the banned think thier banned and the banner bans them because the banner and the banned both know that the banner banned the banned because the banned thought they're were banned, as well as the banner knew that the banned knew they thought they were banned so the banner has to know they think they're banned to know for sure if they can ban that person. But in this case, you think you might be banned so me, the banner, shall ban you. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back