• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pre-Order in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
I have been stalking and harassing my local EB Games shop in search of pre-orders. Anyone find any stores where they can pre-order Pokemon X and Y in Canada, yet?

Pre-orders are already available at GameStop in the US, and even EB Games Australia. That's just a slap in the face to Canada... I think they forgot about us!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Likely sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I've only talked to three of the four igloos that'll be selling it - I'll get back to you later.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Likely sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I've only talked to three of the four igloos that'll be selling it - I'll get back to you later.

I'm just really worried that all the pre-orders will be taken by the time EB Games is offering it -_- ugh. I'm surprised they can't even do it by proxy since it's available everywhere else already.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
blolz...:D

Frankly, I was disappointed not to see the pre-order cards at the Best Buy last weekend. You think they'd be all over something generating such a buzz!

Cyclone

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah they tend to forget! I hope I can order mine online or something.. I have to get an American version imported to me in the UK because my 3DS is originally Canadian. I hate how Nintendo region-locks stuff...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
There's no need to give this it's own thread, so I'd advise asking simple questions such as this in the chat thread. Pre-orders will also become more apparent in weeks to come, remember, the game is almost a whole year away so there's still going to be some time before pre-orders go worldwide.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back