• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Confession: Did you ever fell in love to a Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheruda Kachinuki

Go and escape(^^)
Years
> I know that it is normal to fall in love, because as they say, ''love matters most'', recently, I conducted an interview regarding Pokemons to my fellow friends and others. I also conducted a survey about it, and believe it or not, some of them confessed that they had a crush on some Pokemons, when they see that Pokemon, they feel so energetic and always in good mood.

>> Yah I understand that it is normal, but others say that it is ridiculous and even say that Pokemon is for kids only. (as for me, I don't care whatever they say, I'm a certified Pokemon fan.)

>>> So, for you, do you feel the same way? having a crush or falling in love to some Pokemons?

>>>> You can post them here, but if you want it to be kept as ''confidential reply'' , you may send it to my Private Message.

>>>>> Thank you for posting, I hope you understand them.

*Mahal Kita*
*I love you*
* ich liebe dich*
*Te amo*
*Gua ai di*
*Aishiteru yo*

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2008
This is sorta embarrassing, so please don't tease...whenever i see Squirtle i feel incredible. I'm not smart enough to explain, but sometimes i wish i was a Squirtle so we could...you know...I don't mean to seem immature or nothing, that's just how i feel.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
Nup. Never have and never will.

Cause you know, they're not real.

:O pokemon arent real???

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

:D

i had a strange connection with meowth. on the cartoons it always used to make me smile. :embarrass

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Umm...I'm not sure how you would fall in love with a Pokemon. That kinda sounds a little awkward. And considering they're not real, like Amachi said, ain't nothin' gonna happen. Simple as that.

Detox

I betcha the guy watched Daycare woes on youtube before he posted this

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
This goes beyond the immature wishing that you could see the Pokemon mating in the Daycare and goes straight into the weirdo box.

You dirty furries.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
This is sorta embarrassing, so please don't tease...whenever i see Squirtle i feel incredible. I'm not smart enough to explain, but sometimes i wish i was a Squirtle so we could...you know...I don't mean to seem immature or nothing, that's just how i feel.

I hate to say it but... thats just weird...

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
Hahaha, there ironically appeared a thread about this same topic on another board I go to last night, only that one goes more in a direction we can't really go here. :B

I guess it's a no to 'falling in love with one' for me, but I will say that some Gijinka-Pokemon are pretty hot. :] So, I guess I'm not a furry, but I am a vorarephile, which probably makes me just as sick and demented in most peoples' eyes. Whatever. I think it's funny.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Nope, not a bit.
i wish some of them were real sometimes, but I didn't particularly have a crush on them.
but honestly, you said
I also conducted a survey about it, and believe it or not, some of them confessed that they had a crush on some Pokemons, when they see that Pokemon, they feel so energetic and always in good mood.
the pokemon that always made me happy was my trusty torterra. I never took it out of my party.Love,no. Like,yes. But it would be weird if someone had a crush on mudkip. they'd go all over a mudpuppy if they found one.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
really embarassing but, everytime I battle with my Gallade, its just, well i can't explain it. lol my brother is in love with Uxie, Mespirit, Kirlia and Gardevoir.

Years
O.o;; This is wierd...Who would honestly post here? Seriously if you're honestly in love with a pokemon, put the game down for awhile & get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back