• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I go on different websites to meet people.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
How many websites do you go rather than PC? Do you have friends there? Does it have a nice community? Or how is that website? What kind of website is it and do you tend to make friends there?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I used to go on Henshinjustice forums, but I haven't been there in ages. Other than that, I just browse other sites like 9gag for funny pictures, have a look on facebook, and read livejournal or ff.net stories, and look at art forums. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I go on 4chan, Facebook, Sankaku Complex, and MSN nowadays to get my fix for socializing and news as far as the internet goes.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I used to go to Serebiiforums but that got boring...now I sometimes use Cheathappens which is a forum about cheats.

Ah. I'm on Serebii a lot since I just joined there in December and met a lot of people though some were from here. But they infract us if we discuss ROM hacks. And I joined Tumblr on January 9th and got 69 followers. DeviantART, I'm there. YouTube... not as active as before though I see Chuggaaconroy and shofu.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm on lots of sites as you can see from my signature, but I'm never on all of them at once. Usually I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Evergrande and Bulbagarden forums. Sometimes I got on Tumblr , DeviantART and Gaiaonline, but so often that I do.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I go to Bleacher Report and Youtube more than any other site, then followed by here, Twitter, and Facebook.

Lately I've been frequenting the IGN boards and I'm starting to post more in that site. Been using that site since '04 but never really ventured into the boards until now.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
A few forums is all I really go on. The people on the sites are pretty friendly for the most part and I feel comfortable on those sites.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I use PC and facebook, as well as Youtube for music. That's it. T:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Google is my love i lovee searching on google for different things all the time!

PC and facebook

there was also AN but i'm not active there atm and i know most of the people there

Devientart and sometimes tumblr to find pics

Years
Other than PC, I'm mainly hanging out on two or three other forums, YouTube, DeviantArt and Tumblr.

Tumblr is where I look for images for avatars/sigs to use here, while on YouTube I watch so many videos. My YouTube channel is only used for comments on videos, and not uploading my own.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Sometimes, I might be on romhacking dot net, but I haven't been on in a while. there used to be another forum I visited, but I'd rather leave that in the void and pretend I never even existed there. I hate the fact that when people think they are right all the time, even when they are proved wrong, and this caused multiple disputes.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Right now PC and Facebook kinda make up my internet life. I used to go to a few forums (including 4pgames.net, owned and run by our very own Morkula - it's good you should check it out) and also places like Tumblr and Twitter, but life has gotten in the way of my internet life (hate it when that happens) so I've stripped back to the bare essentials :(

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I of course go on PC because it's apart of my life right now, along side with other forums like PokeSphere, Ever Grande City, Castellia City forums. I still tend to go back and check out my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for anything new and keeping in touch with friends and such. I do happen to go on DevaintArt to look at artwork and other things. I go on Youtube a whole lot, like everyday, I am subscribed to a lot of channels so I never get bored in general, and I do have a channel to of course add videos that I like to my favourites, and keep videos that I find interesting in my Watch later playlist, to see later on. That is pretty much my internet life.

Sirfetch’d

The only places where I have and talk friends on the internet is here and the server. I no longer use Facebook and never have used Twitter.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
PC, Twitter, Last.fm and Facebook make up my online life.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I visit various forums, 4chan, Reddit, Usenet, and Google Plus primarily. (Does anyone know of a good Pokemon group on Google Plus? The only populated one I can find is a pretty horrible group.)

Some smaller but more active forums have fantastically awesome communities where everyone knows each other... They are genuinely entertaining and I have quite a few friends in these.

I have a few Reddit friends... I usually see them in smaller threads and subreddits. I also like participating in secret threads and meta discussions. No friends on the level of smaller forums though.

As for 4chan, well, I am an anon, so no one knows me, and I don't know most people. There are some well-known people in there, but no one I would really consider a friend. It's fun just sitting in a thread with auto-refresh enabled and seeing how things turn out in some threads.

Google Plus is populated with the largest amount of people I know IRL, I keep most of my conversation limited to relevant circles so my user page looks pretty barren when you view it without me having you in a circle. It also makes a great boredom killer since Groups almost feel like Reddit Subreddits in a way.

I also like hanging out in the rec.arts.anime.misc Usenet newsgroup. No real friends there, but everyone is pretty well known. It also has the best discussion on Anime of all the places I've found. Though the users there tend to enjoy writing essays about random animes and news.

I'll also drop by Facebook relatively commonly because lots of people like to talk to me, but I don't really post much there.

Last edited:
Years
Wikipedia all day every day! I thought more of us would be on it.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back