• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

Years
Loved that last post Geras :D
It was really well done.

Edit: I love how your posts can really add to the mythos of this rP, keep it up!

Last edited:
Years
Okay guys, I'm going to give the information for chapter three now since most of us have either completed the second chapter or are nearing the completion of the second chapter. Please do not begin the third chapter until everyone has finished the second since an aspect of it will involve all of our characters to be somewhere at the same time. Feel free to have your reapers interact or go about business in limbo until everyone is ready to move on. Now, without further delay, the details for chapter three :D

Spoiler:

So yes, two of these missions are slightly darker than the others have been - but I wanted to remind everyone that the reapers aren't necessarily the good guys in every aspect. If you have any complaints or questions, or notice any faults with this chapter feel free to let me know. :)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
YAY! Kalek gets to kill people he really doesn't care about, and have some experimental fun with new methods in the process! Hay, it's even set in an area perfectly suited for his abilities!

Years
Alright then, looks like we'll probably hit chapter three sometime in the rapidly approaching new week (less than an hour to go for me haha), I can't wait xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Posted~

I suppose the ending was slightly anti-climactic, but I wasn't sure of a good way to make Destiny lose horrifically that made much sense, considering the circumstances. d:

Years
Okay I'm happy for you to return but you will need to sign-up again (you are just in time since Chapter 3 is soon to begin). You may use either your old character or a new one (honestly a new one would prevent plot holes better than reusing the same one but it is up to you).

As for everyone else
The way it appears to me right now is
Dcjboi and I: Dcj needs to post as Spencer one more time maybe before we can move on.

Naku and Ice: Naku you were all good :). Ice your last post was left kind of open ended... so you'll need to post as Kalek returning to Limbo or summarise what happened at the beginning of Chapter 3. I'll be posting Chapter 3 into the IC soon. If Heretostay has finished signing-up by then I'll include him in the Amazon mission - if not I'll have to work something out.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my form for my new character

Name: Bernard "Demon" Westerly
Physical Age: 54
Actual Age: Roughly 700

Appearance: Bernard is a massive hulk of a man, standing at 6'10, and weighing in at three-hundred pounds. His hands are the size of a medium-sized throw pillow. His muscles are visible all throughout his body. Bernard's face is not...handsome. It's more on the ugly side in fact. His nose is bashed in, scars criss-cross his face, and his teeth are very dirty and broken, due to his years of service, and his head is void of any hair. His normal apparel consists of dark blue jeans, a white tank top, and a red zip-up hoodie. He also wears a black beanie to cover his chrome dome. (It can reflect light) His weathered, grey eyes are proof that he has seen Hell, and it's almost like he has been through it.

Personality: Despite his menacing appearance, Bernard is gentle...unless you're an enemy. Then nothing could save you. He is a fierce, destructive adversary, but the nicest of friends. His deep booming voice is not often used outside of battle. He is very protective of his friends, and would die before he would let one die, and he doesn't die very easily. The other Reapers tend to dismiss him as a "Stupid meat weapon," seeing as he doesn't talk much. Loyalty was key to becoming a high-ranking warrior, and he is as loyal as those dogs that would wait at the train station for their dead master. In battle, he easily goes into a blood frenzy. He will hack and tear anything that gets in his path, be it fellow Reapers or demons. If he does kill a Reaper though, he'll feel terrible and sulk for weeks at a time. During this time period his fighting effiency decreases, as well as most of his other traits.

Weapon(s): Bernard's arsenal consists of a massive broadsword, a pair of war axes, and a war hammer.

Past Life: Bernard was born in a small village in the early 1300's. He was raised in a poor family, but his family had always taught him that no matter how poor you are, you can be a hero in your own way. He took these words to heart, and began to train vigorously. He wanted to be a REAL hero, so he chose to become a knight. He dedicated his life to this cause, and traveled to all the major cities, looking for work. He never forgot home though, and returned home often to give money to his family. served in England's army during the mid 1300's. He fought against multiple armies, normally the French, and served the royal family well. He was raised through the ranks at an extreme rate. Eventually, he became the royal family's personal body guard. When he was in his mid fifties, he was granted immortality and the title of a Reaper. He has been loyal to the Reaper's cause ever since.

Special Gifts/Talents: He was a strong warrior as a human, but when he was turned into a Reaper, his strength increased, making him one of the strongest Reapers. His only other main ability is far-sight.

Any Other Info: He dislikes brussel sprouts. Also, if there is a epic final battle, he gets to use the steel armor, right?

Last edited:
Years
Could you perhaps include a bit more in his personality and possibly add in a get-up more suited for stealthier missions as an alternative appearance? Once that's done you can consider yourself apart of the Amazon mission :)

Years
Don't you think he'll look a tad noticeable walking around in a suit of armour? He needs a method of blending in with ordinary humans, but for some missions the armour would be fine.

Back