• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
IT should help lol.I dont think im gonna make it 2 jubilife..go on..without me..

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
I think i cant get my poor gible and tauros..=( my future powerhouse team is gonna be gone!

EDIT:

thanks for telling me

EDIT again:

YES!MADE IT TO JUBILIFE!

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
i g2g to bed..will they be ready tomorrow?lol i know they will.

g'night =P *throws gible out the hospital window*Wee!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
rnc i got a question am i aloud to come back for pokemon the next week? ive been wondering it since i got some pokemon off you

Well, not to sound rude, but if you would have read the rules, you are allowed to get as many sets of 2 as you want as long as your the next poster!!
And since there is no events in site, I changed just to my shiny give away, didn't you see the new title??

Back