• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Phew, finally got the post ready. Sorry that it took several days :3 but life is life and I'm both studying and doing other business these days. I went with some friends to an amusement park yesterday and had a great time~!

And sorry if Vinnie and Ricardo don't have very much to do atm. Their time will come ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Good luck!

Also, I realize there are a lot of names and stuff to keep track on now. I updated the first IC post to feature more "WEIRD STUFF". It's in sortofalphabetical order. I'll soon add pictures too, so if you encounter a word or thing IC that you have forgotten about, go to the FP (first post) in the IC and search the list to refresh your memory :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I saw that coming ever since Candice captchalogued Mr. Fluffy. That's the drawback/advantage with having players who have read Homestuck xD They know what to put in.

For any who didn't know, the Sprite can be prototyped twice. I think it's a good thing if all players know that (OOC) so that you can plan a little if you want.

At least one prototyping needs to be done before... hm, before what is to come :D The second one can be done at any time. You may put a second thing into the Kernelsprite before... um, before stuff happens. But you can also wait or not prototype a second time at all.

If you try to prototype with something that I really don't agree with, I will tell you. As the GM I have the right to object to some things ;p

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Posted!!

Sorry if its hard to read...that was basically freewriting, since I wanted to have Vinnie freak out a bit. Thats basically my own thoughts on there :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I like your distraction ^^ And yeah, perhaps you can try to be a little more coherent in your posts, but I like that you give us a feeling for what's going on in Vinnie's mind ^^

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Wait, so Gavin is on the roof?

As in climbed out the second floor window and onto the roof… just making sure…

… crazy ass mofo… @_@

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Somehow, yes :] I guess in my head, the bottom floor was larger than the top floor so there was roof outside of the bathroom on the second floor xD I can edit it to say he climbed down into the garden if Retro thinks that the house did not look anything like that though. Not that it really matters thoughhhhhh

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Somehow, yes :] I guess in my head, the bottom floor was larger than the top floor so there was roof outside of the bathroom on the second floor xD I can edit it to say he climbed down into the garden if Retro thinks that the house did not look anything like that though. Not that it really matters thoughhhhhh

Umm… I think I have a better idea… /smiles deviously.

Mwahahahahaha!

EDIT: Posted. I hope that makes sense; I'm assuming that Gavin's room is on the opposite side as Vieve's, meaning that his window looks out toward the front lawn, not the backyard.
@ Retro: Let me know if you want me to change anything :)

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I like your distraction ^^ And yeah, perhaps you can try to be a little more coherent in your posts, but I like that you give us a feeling for what's going on in Vinnie's mind ^^

Uh huh. I like writing like that, but my English Teacher said no one could understand it if I jumped too much...and I actually trimmed it down a bit when I edited. But the moments like that in the future will be shorter and less frequent, as well as a bit more coherent.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh, I'm a bit confused on how you guys are imagining the house. Not that it's of urgent importance right now.

Perhaps a visional will help me? If it's not too much trouble.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Oh, I'm a bit confused on how you guys are imagining the house. Not that it's of urgent importance right now.

Perhaps a visional will help me? If it's not too much trouble.

I was basically picturing a square house with two floors, and trying to not focus too much on the inside…

To be honest I'm a little confused as to why there are six rooms in the top floor when only three people live in your house… /shrugs

I basically just said that Gavin's room faces the front of the house rather than the back (unlike Vieve's room) to simplify things.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Well, I based the basic concept on my house. And I only have three people with six rooms. Not that weird. It just threw me off because none of the rooms in my house face the front. Which you wouldn't know since I didn't explain any of this. I'm okay now.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Well, I based the basic concept on my house. And I only have three people with six rooms. Not that weird. It just threw me off because none of the rooms in my house face the front. Which you wouldn't know since I didn't explain any of this. I'm okay now.
/shrugs.

I guess I do need to practice my mind-reading skills after all.

:P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, well, if we go with drunk's IC description, it works, doesn't it? :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Sorry, lately I've been really busy. I'm preparing for university and moving on top of that and it's really all just a hassle/stressful. I wish I could've made a post yesterday (2nd of August) but you'll be getting one from me today (3rd of August). I'll probably be a little slower with posting but I'll try my hardest not to be. Once again, sorry.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I understand, Retro :3 Between Aug 13-26 I will likely not post much for similar reasons. At least it's good that we have lives outside of RPing, don't you think? ;D Looking forward to your next post! After that, you will get to prototype your Kernelsprite too. Of course, you can do it already if you wish for Vieve or Ricardo to accidentally prototype it. Since you probably saw how to do it from Otherworld's post. But if you don't think Vieve would do that, you can just wait for VB's instructions :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Thanks for understanding!

Uhh, Red, you realize I'm outside? Not in my room. :p I'll just y'know pretend like it's talking about the outside rather than my room. Well, it's just the first part that says room the rest talks about the outside.

Back