• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

absol club

digimastertwo

absoartieon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 16, 2005
i dont think there is an absol club, so i'm making one, if you like absol, join me. (and eliana, you lie!!!!)

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
Years
Did you see the 6th pokemon movie, because it has an Absol in it. Does that mean your club is going to undergo a great tragedy soon?
Oh, and by the way, eliana doesn't lie!!!........I think.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

digimastertwo

absoartieon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 16, 2005
she said there already was an absol club, and i hope nothing bad happens...

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
Years
Rest assured, if something does happen, you can change it to the absol enthusiast club at the last minute if something does happen.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Psychic, allow me to explain. He wouldnt join so hehehehehehe *devil face* lol...... I'l join and DMT we are using my Abusoru banner

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
Years
Yah! But with only one pokemon, what are different members supposed to put in their signatures? I KNOW!!!!......Maybe eliana can draw different shiny absols! Yah! That could definately work!

digimastertwo

absoartieon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 16, 2005
yeah...could you give me the url to the absol combo pic, i keap forgeting the name.

digimastertwo

absoartieon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 16, 2005
yes, that...can you send me the url to the pic. i want to put it in my siggy...

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
Years
Cool! So......is your club going to suffer a great tragedy?, because absol are the harvengers of great tragedy......just like squirrels are the harvengers of great danger.

digimastertwo

absoartieon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 16, 2005
-_-' i think absol is the oposite of that, he knows when bad things will happen and warns people of it.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
Years
OHHHHH!!!!! So that's what they meant in the 6th pokemon movie. Absol comes to signal and warn of a great tragedy, not to cause it. I completely understand now. IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Back