• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Time Is It?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Of course, who wouldn't xP Anyways, I think so... the idea is still pretty bleak but possible nonetheless.. OH! I have a brilliant idea for an event! Wait for it....

A Collab! Yes, where we have avatars and signatures similar to one another having an AT character in them... :3 Also, people like doing collabs so it may attract new bait... >:)

And bait it shall attract. I like your idea very, very much. I also have an idea for an event. A scavenger hunt! I've been thinking about it lately, and I'll be hiding snails in random places, sort of like the Easter Egg Hunt. It will start before Christmas, so you guys wait! So here's a list of ideas we got so far.

Scavenger Hunt
Collaboration
Fan Fiction Contest
Art Contest

Two of it will start around December, and the remaining two will be held in January. Check regularly for updates, guys!

11:57PM

Name : Tyler (TylerSymes)
Favorite Character : Finn or Jake
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? : Since I think Adventure Time is a good show

Welcome to the club! You didn't say I'm an Adventurer for life like I said in the rules, but welcome!

QueenMadz

I floop the pig~
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
Name QueenMadz
Favorite Character Marceline
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?
Because why wouldn't I?

Also, I flop the pig :3

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
Name: OrangeNess
Favorite Character: The Pig (from card wars :b)
Why do you want to become an Adventurer?:
Cause I love Adventure Time and I'm an Adventurer for Life!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name QueenMadz
Favorite Character Marceline
Because why wouldn't I?

Also, I flop the pig :3

Name: OrangeNess
Favorite Character: The Pig (from card wars :b)
Cause I love Adventure Time and I'm an Adventurer for Life!

Welcome to both of you! And since OrangeNess was the latest registered member, I'm making the pig from Card Wars Character of the Day. Sorry, QueenMadz, tho Marceline already became Character of the Day so I wouldn't put her back on either way. Haha!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Name roen52
Favorite Character Ice King
Because finding out about Ice King's past was a punch to the feels and has caused me to start watching the episodes online.(Post Apocalyptic fantasy earths are awesome btw.)

I'm an Adventurer, for life

Detwak

Meh.
Years
Name Detwak
Favorite Character
Gunther

Adventure time is boss!

Also I'm an Adventurer, for life.

The best line in adventure time ever is:

Gunther:"Quack"
Marcelenes dad:"No I can't give you my soul"

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Yeah, I agree we should change our avatars and sigs for a collab. It'll be the first time I change since I joined PokeCommunity lol. I also liek the idea of a fanfic contest.
Also, did anyone else just see Finn The Human/Jake The Dog?! OH MY GLOB, THAT WAS EPIC!
Spoiler:

Now, for JAKE THE DAD and SIMON AND MARCY.

Zet

Years
You know...what would the Lich look like in the land of Aaa? o.o;
Anyways, from that episode list that was posted by Laugh, Season 5 looks awesome! I'll state the eps which I want to see right now:
-Finn The Human
-Jake The Dog
-Simon and Marcy
-Jake the Dad

Any eps got you guys excited?

I'm looking forward to the episode 'Shhh' which will air later on in season 5. I'm only looking forward to it because it might be Lich related(since Shhh was the first thing The Lich said to Finn).

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Name roen52
Favorite Character Ice King
Because finding out about Ice King's past was a punch to the feels and has caused me to start watching the episodes online.(Post Apocalyptic fantasy earths are awesome btw.)

I'm an Adventurer, for life

Name Detwak
Favorite Character
Gunther

Adventure time is boss!

Also I'm an Adventurer, for life.

The best line in adventure time ever is:

Gunther:"Quack"
Marcelenes dad:"No I can't give you my soul"

To both of you, welcome! And since Detwak is the latest registered member, Gunther will be Character of the Day! Sorry, roen52, besides, Ice King was already Character of the Day, so I wouldn't put him up either. Again, welcome!

Yeah, I agree we should change our avatars and sigs for a collab. It'll be the first time I change since I joined PokeCommunity lol. I also liek the idea of a fanfic contest.
Also, did anyone else just see Finn The Human/Jake The Dog?! OH MY GLOB, THAT WAS EPIC!
Spoiler:

Now, for JAKE THE DAD and SIMON AND MARCY.

As I said, the events will start around December. You guys wait! It'll be so much fun.

And no, unfortunately, I haven't watched Finn the Human or Jake the Dog. I'm going to watch it on YouTube, since I'm not on Cartoon Network HD. Non-HD doesn't show the new episodes, and that sucks.

I'm looking forward to the episode 'Shhh' which will air later on in season 5. I'm only looking forward to it because it might be Lich related(since Shhh was the first thing The Lich said to Finn).

Really? There's a possibility, yeah, but I'm hoping Marceline won't get fat and old there. Haha.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ooh, ooh! It's Adventure Time!!!

Name: MidnightShine
Favorite Character: Hmm, it has to be...... Jake!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Simply because Adventure Time is MATHEMATICAL & I've been a fan ever since!

Zet

Years
Really? There's a possibility, yeah, but I'm hoping Marceline won't get fat and old there. Haha.
I checked the wikia, and the snail is listed as one of the characters.

Spoiler:

Spoiler tagged that because... spoilers.

And spoilers related to the season 4 finale(The Lich)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I checked the wikia, and the snail is listed as one of the characters.

Spoiler:

Spoiler tagged that because... spoilers.

And spoilers related to the season 4 finale(The Lich)
Spoiler:

Oh my Glob. Billy. How could he? D:
Thanks for the info, Zet, now, would you like to join the club? Haha. Just a question, because I haven't seen your registration form yet. Just askin' (:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
For next char of the day, we should have Farmworld Finn xD.
Anyways, I think it should be char of the week because characters go by too fast.
Anyways, I kind of want to see Prismo return and have other characters make wishes. Anyone else want to see "Gunther the Penguin" or "Marceline the Vampire" ? But then again, what the heck would they wish for...(Marceline would probs wish for Ice King to be not crazy or something)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
For next char of the day, we should have Farmworld Finn xD.
Anyways, I think it should be char of the week because characters go by too fast.
Anyways, I kind of want to see Prismo return and have other characters make wishes. Anyone else want to see "Gunther the Penguin" or "Marceline the Vampire" ? But then again, what the heck would they wish for...(Marceline would probs wish for Ice King to be not crazy or something)

I agree, I'll be changing the Character of the Day to Character of the Week. Thanks for the tip, darkpokeball! And Farmworld Finn will be CotW next week.

I'd want to see Lady Rainicorn and Lumpy Space Princess make a wish. I'm hoping Lady would wish that she could speak English, so I could finally understand what the heck she's saying. And for LSP, I hope she wishes she'd make more appearances on the show.

Ooh, ooh! It's Adventure Time!!!

Name: MidnightShine
Favorite Character: Hmm, it has to be...... Jake!
Why do you want to become an Adventurer? Simply because Adventure Time is MATHEMATICAL & I've been a fan ever since!

Oh my Glob, I didn't notice this. Welcome to the club, Mid! Sorry for not noticing you. Haha. XD

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
xD hey Laugh,nice club! :D

Name: Rococo
Favorite Character: This question.....you're an evil person! D:
"Dream like you'll live forever,live like you die tomorrow."

I didn't read the rules,so i'm going to say this:
"Adventure without risk becomes disney land...adventure needs risk."
Instead of:
"I'm an adventurer for life!" :3

*reads spoiler* Oh my god you guys,Drama bomb!

Zet

Years
Oh my Glob. Billy. How could he? D:
Thanks for the info, Zet, now, would you like to join the club? Haha. Just a question, because I haven't seen your registration form yet. Just askin' (:
I recall joining one of the previous AT club. But I can do it again if you want me to do the registration form.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
xD hey Laugh,nice club! :D

Name: Rococo
Favorite Character: This question.....you're an evil person! D:
"Dream like you'll live forever,live like you die tomorrow."

I didn't read the rules,so i'm going to say this:
"Adventure without risk becomes disney land...adventure needs risk."
Instead of:
"I'm an adventurer for life!" :3

*reads spoiler* Oh my god you guys,Drama bomb!

Welcome to the club, Rococo! I'm glad you joined! We have so many members now, I can't wait to start the events!

I recall joining one of the previous AT club. But I can do it again if you want me to do the registration form.

Oh. Well then, you don't need to register. Welcome to the club, Zet!

New topic, guys! What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

This will be fun. I want to see all of your answers. This topic was inspired by the current topic in a club I'm also in, namely the Pokemon Dungeon Masters Club. So, what's your answers?

As for me, I'm speechless about this.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

That one episode with Lady Rainicorn's parents in it makes it look like humans were a delicacy. So either they were almost all ate up or maybe just maybe all the humans mutated into strange creatures except for Finn?

Crux

Evermore
Years
I always wondered whether there was a human world as well,bear in mind that Finn was found in the middle of a forest (that whole boom boom baby thing) so maybe somehow Finn came through a portal.

Back