• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction of mine

Years
Hello everybody my name is Lukas and I'm 15 years old.
Every time I search for information about Pokemon or new Pokemon hacks, I noticed this page.
I hope that I am welcome in your community.
And I apologize for my bad English, because English is not my native language.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
No need to worry, Lukas. You are always welcome here in Pokecommunity. Emulation section might be your thing because it contains tons of Pokemon Hacks, and I hope you enjoy being in here!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Lukas!

Welcome to PC!

Don't worry about the language barrier. :) PC has members from all around the world.

It seems like you're very interested in emulation like Wind Heart said, so you might want to check out the magnificent things you cna find in the emulation forum. As you probably already know, PC is very known for its ROM hacking community. There are some awesome player-made hacks out there for you to challenge. xD

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Back