• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: The Legendary Ashes [Beta 1 released!]

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Pokémon: The Legendary Ashes [English Beta 1 released!]

PokmonLegendaryAshesbarcopy.png

Boxart:
Spoiler:

Hack Data:
Hack Name: Pokémon: The Legendary Ashes Version or just Pokémon: Ashes Version
Rom Base: Pokémon Ruby (US) [AXVE]
Creator: MKSSB
Team: MKSSB and Ken
Languaje: Spanish, English.

Story
You're a boy/girl who returned to your natal town, a little town called Pallet Town. You returned because you received a message from Professor Oak, the message has a ticket for the SS Ocean. When you arrived, your rival, Gary was waiting right there for you, because Professor Oak told him to wait for you. Some minutes later, after the battle you got into Professor Oak's Lab, he told you what's happening on Zotoxu region and he gave you the Zotoxu Ticket for the SS Zotoxu, he told you that your uncle Nacho is waiting for you, he has a the most recent version of the Pokénav and not only that, he received another message from a Pokémon researcher named Ako who is investigating some natural disasters that are happening in Zotoxu, now you must visit your uncle Nacho in Llovizburg Port and you must visit Ako in Route 0.01 too. Some hours later, you arrived to Llovizburg Port (Puerto Llovizna in Spanish), you went to your uncle Nacho's house, but then, the Team Tranza atacked! Why did they atacked?...
To be continued...

Feautures
A New region: Zotoxu!
New music!
New characters!
Old and new friends, rivals and enemies!
New graphics and tilesets!
Day & Night system!
Some Pokémon have their anime voices! For example, Pikachu says "Pikaa!!"!
Pokémon from other generations!
A new adventure!

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Music inserted in the hack:
Spoiler:

Videos
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Downloads:
Alpha 1 (Spanish): http://www.mediafire.com/?47io67gq4smgz7o
Alpha 1.1 (Spanish): http://www.mediafire.com/?9rf1cqupsa6o2yb
Beta 1 (Spanish): http://www.mediafire.com/?pwsjzfcndb56y95
Beta 1.1 (Spanish): http://www.mediafire.com/?b573btt68fmaieo
Beta 1.1 (English 1.0): http://www.mediafire.com/?1o7cy1ibu82691r
Beta 1.1 (English 2.5) [Corrected Grammar by Sarcastic Prince]: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x6x9od
Note: The Beta 1.1 ends when you beat the second leader.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Hey, MKSSB, your scans are very good, I like the maps they seem complete...
You make a good combination of tiles and palletes...
The only thing I don't like is the minisprite of Armando because it reasembles too much at Gary's one...
You have improved the hack alot...
Good luck,
War...

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Big update:
¡New screenshots and new tiles!

Route 0.02:
_Ash9.png
_Ash8.png
_Ash7.png
_Ash6.png

Route 0.03:
_Ash4.png
_Ash5.png

Secret route (It's not secret, it's the name of the route):
_Ash10.png

Secret village (Same as secret route):
_Ash2.png
_Ash3.png
_Ash1.png

Route 0.04:
_Ash11.png
_Ash12.png
_Ash13.png

Nostalgic Town:
_Ash14.png
_Ash15.png
_Ash16.png

rosebunny

Beta/Grammar Tester - Dr.Rose
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
Wow I like Nostagic Town, is it like Secret route or does it actually bring nostalgia

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
I've already edited the thread, as you can see the English Beta 1.1 is avaible, so now you can play if you don't understand spanish. I added new screenshots and new videos too.
I'm waiting for your comments!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Well, I tried to beta out and was somewhat disappointed to see that sometimes when you lost a match, you got warped into Petalburg City or somewhere else you shouldn't appear to. You should really test the game better before releasing it - it contains lots of bugs in its current state.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I've already edited the thread, as you can see the English Beta 1.1 is avaible, so now you can play if you don't understand spanish. I added new screenshots and new videos too.
I'm waiting for your comments!

Well done, MKSSB!
I have a question, though. If your translated version
has grammar errors, may I help you correct them?

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Well, I tried to beta out and was somewhat disappointed to see that sometimes when you lost a match, you got warped into Petalburg City or somewhere else you shouldn't appear to. You should really test the game better before releasing it - it contains lots of bugs in its current state.

The beta 1.1 actually is old (Yeah, it has some months realeased in spanish), and I do know about the Petalburg City warp error, and I actually can't fix it, 'cuz I don't know how, but I'll try to fix it for the next beta, it only occurs if you haven't restored your Pokémon health in a Pokémon Center. And it doesn't have lots of glitched, it has some few of glitches, the only big glitch is the warp one, just save before Gary's battle, another one is a palette error in Armando's first battle mugshots, but it doesn't do nothing, it's just a little palette error. Some other tiles glitches have already been fixed, and I tested the beta before releasing it.

Well done, MKSSB!
I have a question, though. If your translated version
has grammar errors, may I help you correct them?

Yeah, my english is not perfect so maybe there may be some grammar errors.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Wow.
MKSSB your back. :D
That's good. and a english beta :O
I may try it soon. :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'm now correcting the English beta.
The original English beta has some untranslated
parts and grammar mistakes; you might as well
wait for the corrected version.

Mehh i can slightly speak spanish anyway
and besides not every hack is perfect.

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Do I haft to patch the english patch to the spanish rom? It didn't patch properly with the english pokemon ruby.

You must patch a clean English Pokémon Ruby ROM, if it has Mugs (a man with a rock at the beggining of the game), it'll 'cause several errors and glitches.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
Excellent hack. I hope you will continue with this work.
I will expecting for another release :3

Back