• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
dragon122 said:
Something In The Onix Cave Is Blocking My Way To Go Further In The Onix Cave Beatiful Overworld Of Onix
can you tell me were is the cave?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
the cave is next the Σ islands ( that are called this way because of they form this letter), in the north zone

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
this is amazing. maybe if i start hacking again, i'll have to ask you for pointers on map editing and scripts.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Congratulations to Segio and Pok?mon Naranja for winning the 2005 Hack of the Year Award!!

All the best wishes for winning this honor.
from the ROMHacking and Emulaton Moderators
Jeremy, KoBRe Lair and Scizz

[[ Thread Status: Stickied until April 1st, 2006 ]]

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Congrats for winning the Hack of the Year 2005, Sergio--! ^_^
You did a great job, keep up the awesome work!

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
woooo Thanks

???Guaaau!!!*

i really don know how tell how grateful I am with this comunity
it is full of great good people, and its a top in spreading projects internationally
the hacks are too good, i especially like the jeremy?s ice blue (i was secretly waiting you call me sweetie, despite i don get the exact translation of that word...), really, are incredible all of them

its surprising, well, i hope i'll colaborate more here and make an effort of translate and understand each message here, and of course answer all

well, i was working hard, i was going to publish it later, but... this get , here are some new things
-First of all the onix cave

-The sight at the top of the Isla Kabuto

-An image about the Ivy?s lab

and a video about this:
Watch video
Download video

A lot of thanks to all who trust in this project, and those who help me but now keep their own way...
and of course those who now had joined the mine

* Wow!

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
They video won't play for me. Even when it says it's ready, Play won't work. I can't even toggle with the seeker. Does anyone else have this problem?

Years
Sunflorazumarill said:
They video won't play for me. Even when it says it's ready, Play won't work. I can't even toggle with the seeker. Does anyone else have this problem?
the same for me.....:rambo:

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
Years
Okay, the video didn't work for me either so I went through the source code and found a direct link...

http://upload3.putfile.com/videos/34816231348.avi

*It's an avi file which means it may or may not work in WMP, well it doesn't for me :/

btw, congrats on the hack of the year, you've earned it. Playing it in Spanish is fun, but English will be better for me. Then I'll know how to answer questions, and what really going on. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back