• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What region would you call your home?

What region would you call your home?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'd like to call Johto or Sinnoh my home. They have the areas I would like best, I think, and the cities and pokémon actually.

If we were to see the question from another angle, I guess I feel most at home in Hoenn because I've played most there. Or Kanto, but I wouldn't want to live in Kanto actually. Johto is where the magic is.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Probably Unova because I want to live in Iccirus or Castelia city. Both cities have the most amazing scenery and they both have great weather...yes, even snow is good weather :P

PeskyJoltik

EPICLY HAPPY
Years
I would call Kanto as my first home because that is where I was born, I mean, that is the first region that I played Pokemon! Sinnonh and Hoenn as my second home because I play a lot of Pokemon games that is in Sennoh or Hoenn.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Even if I"m liking Kalos (still haven't explored all of it, maybe 5%), I still love Nimbasa City, in Unova would still be my hometown. Love the stadiums and the musicals

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Realistically, it would be either Sinnoh or Unova. Both of these regions have plenty of locations that relate to New York, the place where I reside. If I had a choice though, then I would live in Hoenn. I'm a big fan of this region, because all of its places are unique—they all have something that the others don't. For example, Fortree's got big treehouses, Slateport has the Slateport Market, and Mossdeep is the home of Hoenn Space Center. If something prevents me from living in Hoenn though, then I'd most like live in Johto. Due to its simplicity, Johto is my second most favorite region. (:

Years
Though I'm more familiar with Kanto and Johto due to having played those games earlier, I'd say that Hoenn would most likely be my home region. Part of that is due to the fact that I spent the most time playing Sapphire out of any other game that I've owned, and LaRousse City, which is a fictionalized version of where I actually live, is set in Hoenn in the anime.

Nakala Pri

Unova, I felt so at home walking through the forest, dessert and well, everything. It as an awesome experience playing that game. :3

Sirfetch’d

Probably Hoenn or Kalos for me. I find both of these regions to be very quaint and beautiful which would make them wonderful places to live. The scenery in each of these regions is absolutely breathtaking and just flawless imo. I am also a huge fan of the selection of Pokemon that are available in these regions which would be a huge plus.

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
Years
Kanto! Gen 1 ftw! I've played Pokémon Blue since I was two years old *currently am 12* and I think I'd be most comforted there. Cerulean City would probably be where I would live. It just seems most at home to me! And c'mon, you guys have GOT to love Lavender Town... :)

Guy

just a guy
Years
For various reasons, Hoenn. Other than being the region of the first Pokémon game I ever played, it's where I feel at home the most. I've been through the region so many times, I know the area like I know the back of my hand. Besides that, it's also the one region that reflects Florida the best. Both tropical and surrounded by large masses of water. It's quite fitting that my favorite region reflects where I currently live, but also quite ironic, because gosh I want to move out of Florida so bad.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
If I had a choice, I would be a resident of Kalos. If I was born somewhere else in the Pokemon world, I would travel to Kalos as soon as I could.
Within Kalos are the majority of Pokemon I love, my favorite starters, the sexiest professor and ROLLER SKATES! Yes, I'm sure the other regions have roller skates, but the Kalos people seem to be proud of their skating.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
Years
I'd like to call Kalos my home personally. It has the perfect mixture of Pokemon, and according to the anime showcase, contains naturally strong Pokemon too. On top of benefiting from the variety of Pokemon, I'd be become notably more experienced then most trainers from other regions through natural process. Selfishly, I'd be able to access Mega Evolutions more likely than other regional trainers also.

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
i would definitely call Sinnoh my home. i would love to live in floaroma town with all those flowers. it would be such a beautiful town to live in!

Back