• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You can be defeated even with Charmander if Poison Point is correctly activated on our expy friends Fushihides ;)
This is what happened to me on the second battle. I was like, "Are you kidding?"

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I need help, I forgot the Esmeral city gym and now I can't use Lava surf or go back to that city since the ship guy is not there to take me cross route 407 ( Port of Marine lake)
Can anyone help me on this? :(

Years
You can be defeated even with Charmander if Poison Point is correctly activated on our expy friends Fushihides ;)
Luckily I overpowered those Venipedes whenever I battled them so (Nurse Joy I don't need you)

I need help, I forgot the Esmeral city gym and now I can't use Lava surf or go back to that city since the ship guy is not there to take me cross route 407 ( Port of Marine lake)
Seriously someone should stop people getting across the lake without having the Gym Battle. As for you you are screwed man

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Luckily I overpowered those Venipedes whenever I battled them so (Nurse Joy I don't need you)

Seriously someone should stop people getting across the lake without having the Gym Battle. As for you you are screwed man
Darn, I wasted a whole day ....

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
For now, use a walk through walls cheat, and perhaps even keep it active until you finish the Gym so you can walk back across. Then save where you left off and reset the game to remove the cheat. If the battle in the next town was NOT triggered, start at the north end of the 407 lake.

This is one of the single biggest problems that Ash plans to fix.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
For now, use a walk through walls cheat, and perhaps even keep it active until you finish the Gym so you can walk back across. Then save where you left off and reset the game to remove the cheat. If the battle in the next town was NOT triggered, start at the north end of the 407 lake.

This is one of the single biggest problems that Ash plans to fix.

Cyclone
Thanks man.
Now I need to learn how to use gameshark

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Thanks man.
Now I need to learn how to use gameshark
Instead of turning this into a Gameshark instructional thread, I've sent you a VM. That way, if you have any questions, you get back to me on my page on that subject and be sure I'll notice it right away to help. :)

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
I do everything people do to fix whitescreen,save type etc etc.I have the English version,but i keep getting white screen,WHY :(?

EDIT:I Downloaded pokemon ruby 1.0 and it worked,nvm :D,finally!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I got to Snowee City but the gym leader isn't there. Can anyone help me find him?

I got to Snowee City but the gym leader isn't there. Can anyone help me find him?
nvm, I found her hiding in a corner of mt icestorm

I found a trap in Skyner city gym, you just simply can not walkout by normal mean

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Can Snorunt evolve into Froslass in this game? If so, how?
Request of any moderator passing by: can you post this answer in the topic post in a tasteful fashion?

No, Snorunt does not evolve into Froslass. Since I doubt an evolution will be added (male Snorunts could otherwise evolve into females), it has to be separately added. I'm slipping it in somewhere for a future release.

Cyclone

Zayne the Elite

The Tyranitar Tamer
Years
Hi. I'm new here... when i use it on my gameboid it flashes the intro but when i press new game it flashes random colors then goes black... uhh.. help?

I do everything people do to fix whitescreen,save type etc etc.I have the English version,but i keep getting white screen,WHY :(?

EDIT:I Downloaded pokemon ruby 1.0 and it worked,nvm :D,finally!

what do you do next? i downloaded it but i don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Hey guys, at first i would like to say that i love this hack , but i got a big problem :/
after traveling to ricyan city there is the leader at the zoo and you must talk to him but by me , the gym leader isnt standing their. what can i do ?
sry for my bad english !

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Try using VBA. That's the most stable emulator out there.

Cyclone
Well gameboid is for Android or something so VBA won't work for him...
That's the problem with non-PC players...

Hey guys, at first i would like to say that i love this hack , but i got a big problem :/
after traveling to ricyan city there is the leader at the zoo and you must talk to him but by me , the gym leader isnt standing their. what can i do ?
sry for my bad english !
Are you sure you haven't missed anything along the way?

How can I get pass the rotten stump and the ice rock in route 509 and 508 please
Fire Blow and Ice Smash.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016

Well gameboid is for Android or something so VBA won't work for him...
That's the problem with non-PC players...
I've seen a VBA app. or something. Since it's open source (isn't it?), it's possible. Not sure how well it works on the phones, however.

That said, I am also aware of what Gameboid is, and know it's a phone thing. Hence why I'm not recommending it. :)

Cyclone

Back