• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What album are you obsessing over?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Right now I've been replaying Bangerz by Miley Cyrus and everything released so far off of ARTPOP by Lady Gaga.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Coming down off my high from Kings of Leon's Mechanical Bull, I've been going back to one of my first loves, James Blunt's Back to Bedlam. It's fantastic. My favorite tracks are High, Billy, and Out of My Mind. I've also been getting into Coldplay's A Rush of Blood to the Head and Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon. A bit late on those last two, but better late than never, and man is that true. Both albums are fantastic and I'd recommend them to everyone. From Rush of Blood, my favorite tracks are Politik, The Scientist, and Amsterdam. From Dark Side, I really like Breathe, On the Run, and The Great Gig in the Sky.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
it is a wonderful day when i see fans of pink floyd!!!!! you guys should also listen to division bell! especially poles apart and marooned. perfect tracks for when you're speeding down the highway ahaha.

also currently i'm obsessing over post-rock, most specifically toe! also specifically for long tomorrow! my ears are very much pleased with what they're hearing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
I have the feeling that I've been listening to all Yellowcard albums for all my life : D
I dont remember exactly when I started, sooo long ago.

Love them.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I've been obsessing over PRISM. Definitely one of the best albums of they year. ARTPOP is also shaping up to be a pretty decent album.

Years
Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns even though I didn't give it much love when it was actually released.

I'm definitely awaiting ARTPOP, I've been listening to Do What U Want, Venus & Applause a fair bit.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Bangerz and Prism, definitely. ARTPOP as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
ARTPOP LEAKED TODAY SOS SOS SO THAT'S WHAT I'M OBSESSING ABOUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS

DANCE SEX ARTPOP TECH!!!!!!!!!!!

in lq but idrc

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
There are two specific albums I can't stop listening to. So in a way I'm obsessed with them. Once I play a song, I listen to the entire album.

One of them is entirely in Icelandic. That album is "Baldur" by Skálmöld.
Spoiler:

The other albums is mostly in Norwegian, two songs in Icelandic, and has 1 song with a mixture of Icelandic and Norwegian. So far it's my #1 favorite album of all times. That one is "Hin Vordende Sod & Sø" by Ásmegin
Spoiler:

I don't speak either Icelandic or Norwegian (I speak Spanish and English) I love how their language sounds like mixed with metal and traditional instruments. Both bands are of similar genres. Ásmegin is Folk Metal (mixture of metal instruments bass guitars, drums, "metal" vocals and is mixed with traditional instruments of Norway in this band's case), & Skálmöld is Viking Metal (same Folk Metal but with Viking themed lyrics)

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
As in new releases?

A Day To Remember's 'Common Courtesy'.

Say nothing.

I'm actually kinda pissed that Victory Records screwed them over with the releasing and distribution of the album. I'm not a fan of them, but I enjoyed the album.

At any rate, I'm current obsessing over Prowler In the Yard by Pig Destroyer. A classic.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
This was Tomorrow ~ Seth Sentry

His debut album and it is worth the buy, really tells his story and stuff.

Circus in Sky ~ Bliss'n'Eso
Great album with the best hip hop collab of the second half of the year, the best of the first half being the one in the Golden Era mix tape 2013.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Obviously Prism by Katy Perry. Also, Cabin Fever by Wiz Khalifa and Battle Studies by John Mayer.

Katy Perry- Amazing vocals and such a good beat to the album. I could listen to her voice all day and she is just, ugh, spectacular!!

Wiz Khalifa- my favorite rap artist. I listen to his albums all the time, I know all of his songs.

John Mayer- <3

Sir Codin

It's mostly a nice mix of hardcore punk and heavy metal, with some hip hop elements mixed in.

Back