• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
yay! the scripting tool, XSE, is the first in line! :D

btw HackMew, you need not to rush on things. ^^
Just take is easy, okie? :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
good to hear youre back and youre working on youre tools again please continue this great job.

HoundoomFireSquad

Fire Lord Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2008
HELP!

hey dude, ur a legend and u really helped me out with my hacking and stuff, but can u tell me where i can find a script/text editorthat works?
thanx dude

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
You won't get this answered. It's pointless and noobish question over here.

And Andrea, happy to see the poll results ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
HACKMEW

WIth A-Starter I noticed that when I select Mew as a starter, Mewtwo automatically comes up when i move the cursor and I assume this is because your program automatically finishes the word for the user but this makes it impossible to choose Mew. I even went through every file in source and changed all occurances of "Mew" to "Divine" to see if it would change but nothing..still the same. Help me to select Mew as starter please

Years
HACKMEW

WIth A-Starter I noticed that when I select Mew as a starter, Mewtwo automatically comes up when i move the cursor and I assume this is because your program automatically finishes the word for the user but this makes it impossible to choose Mew. I even went through every file in source and changed all occurances of "Mew" to "Divine" to see if it would change but nothing..still the same. Help me to select Mew as starter please

That's strange... which version do you use? (in version 1.3.0, there's a drop-down box...)
Anyway, maybe you could try copy-pasting "Mewtwo"? Or if that doesn't work, type in 'Mtwo" or something like that, and the add "ew".

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I need help with the OverWorld Editor... It won't work properly... It keeps saying Run Time Error 9 Subscript of range... help!

This question has already been answered. Please use the search function.

Thanks for notifying me that. It was a bug, indeed. But I've fixed it. Since I wanted to add a Slovakian translation too, now you just have to wait for my Slovakian translator which is currently on holiday. He will come back approximatively in two weeks, don't worry :P

@ ALL: I'm happy to announce I will publish a Release Candidate version of XSE this weekend, hopefully.
Why Release Candidate? Well, it's quite stable but I guess there could be a couple of bugs hiding somewhere.
One important thing to remember: since it's not the final version you won't be able to use it unless you get from me the proper unlock key. The unlock keys won't be unlimited, though. You'll have to hurry and to get one before the total number (which isn't defined yet) is reached.
If you really want to try the RC version you have to be a good beta tester and to mess around with all the functions XSE has giving proper feedbacks. Otherwhise you shouldn't try to ask anything and simply wait for the final version.
I'll keep you up-to-date with further details, if possible.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Will you add ALL the commands that Mastermind_X has figured out?

And will it be able to compile scripts? Or use Rubikon Language?

Man, I can't wait, 2 days until the weekend for me. Yes!!!!

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
hey hackmew? my cyclone wont work for some reason. it says:
System error &h8007007e (-2147024770)

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
hey hackmew? my cyclone wont work for some reason. it says:
System error &h8007007e (-2147024770)

This question has already been answered plus this isn't the right place to ask things like that. Just use the search function.

Now, talking about something more important...
*drumrolls*
The Release Candidate version is out! Yes!
I've decided to give you a total number of 100 unlock keys. It could seem a lot, but who knows if you are fast enough to get yours?
To not pollute the thread, send me a PM with subject "Unlock Key" or something similar.
I'll update this message to include the actual list of beta tester so you can monitor the situation. Something to remember: to generate the proper unlock key I need to know the username you choose and the Check Code as well. Now, how to get the Check Code?
It's pretty simple: all you have to do is to open the little program called GetCode.exe included in the XSE package below. By clicking the Get Code button you'll get your Check Code, obviously.

Here's a list of the basic features I've implemented on the current version of XSE:
- Multiple script handling
- Long File Name support
- Line Numbers
- Recent Files feature
- Backup feature
- Command Help
- File Association for RBC/RBH/BIC files
- Command Line support (it will even work with AdvanceMap 1.90 just fine)
- Minimize to system tray
- Integrated Calculator
- Integrated Notes
- Compiler Output
- Batch Compiler
- Built-in scripts feature
- Static/Dynamic/Mixed offsets
- Script Debugging
- Level scripts decompiling/recompiling
- Braille decompiling/recompiling
- Constructs decompiling/recompiling
- Biggest Command Database available, with more then 120 new commands

And here's the download link:
XSE Release Candidate
Mirror

Beta testers
  1. Kristian
  2. ~*SerenadeDS*~
  3. Darthatron
  4. ZodiacDaGreat
  5. Tony the Awesome
  6. Dabomstew
  7. pool92
  8. thethethethe
  9. Madridista
  10. D-Trogh
  11. JvG
  12. Liquid_Thunder
  13. ~Shirin
  14. shinygoldash
  15. swampert22
  16. cooley
  17. RedYoshi
  18. FriendsRoxYourSox
  19. pichu2000
  20. Reaper 6
  21. ash2000
  22. Cheese Peow
  23. Horus
  24. legolunatic99
  25. johnny07
  26. HackLars
  27. EarthsVisitor
  28. Lord Skall
  29. Dragoon
  30. Cronos
  31. Derlo
  32. Serg!o
  33. Lupe
  34. Christos
  35. inzain786
  36. Martin²

Last edited:
Years
The XSE is GREAT :D
it has soo many commands =D
and the decompiler is the best i've ever tried! :D
Great work! Awsome Work HackMew and all helpers xD
- Greetz Kr. ;b

Edit:
HackMew, can you tell me how the "Script Debugging" part works? nvm, u answered me on msn =)

Last edited:

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Alright, a new tool. Can't wait to put this baby to use, provided I can use it. But I have one question, if you don't mind me asking: what is a level script? I haven't been hacking scripts that long, so when I saw that, my mind drew a blank.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
The XSE is GREAT :D
it has soo many commands =D
and the decompiler is the best i've ever tried! :D
Great work! Awsome Work HackMew and all helpers xD
- Greetz Kr. ;b

Thanks Kristian for you feedback :)

Alright, a new tool. Can't wait to put this baby to use, provided I can use it. But I have one question, if you don't mind me asking: what is a level script? I haven't been hacking scripts that long, so when I saw that, my mind drew a blank.

Well, level scripts are those scripts which are loaded once you enter a map. They follow a a particular structure which tells the game which scripts must be executed and so on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Thanks Kristian for you feedback :)

Well, level scripts are those scripts which are loaded once you enter a map. They follow a a particular structure which tells the game which scripts must be executed and so on.

HackMew, you are one of the few people who have inspired me in my Mac Hacking tools, which I am writing. As for XSE, I must say bravo for all your work, and I can't wait to see more of your tools in the future.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
Um Hackmew! XSE decompiles most scripts flawlessly and fast! Nice design! Love the command dictionary or whatever you call it!
I mean is it like pokewitch?
#org $New ' and it'll get an offset for $New???

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
HackMew, you are one of the few people who have inspired me in my Mac Hacking tools, which I am writing. As for XSE, I must say bravo for all your work, and I can't wait to see more of your tools in the future.

I'm glad to see you took me as inspiration. Thanks for your compliments and good luck with your programs ;)

Um Hackmew! XSE decompiles most scripts flawlessly and fast! Nice design! Love the command dictionary or whatever you call it!
I mean is it like pokewitch?
#org $New ' and it'll get an offset for $New???

Thank you. Well, it's not "pokewitch" or "PokeScript" or whatever you want to call it. It's XSE, obviously. Therefore, forget the dollars and say hello to "@". I'll show you an example of a little script.

Code:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @main
msgbox @testing
callstd 0x2
end

#org @testing
= This is a test.

So, you just need to search some offsets with a bunch of FFs or 00s (simply put FSF in the same folder where XSE is and run it through Tools -> Free Space Finder) and use the resulting offset as a parameter for the directive #dynamic. That's it.

Last edited:
Back