• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
The truck skidded to through the snow. The pokemon were yelling at Drake.

"Guys calm down, i think i got this under control" He twisted the wheel to the right and the tires creaked. He could hear the helicopters in the distance.

"Where ya think they're heading Sparky?" The pikachu wagged its tail. The back of the truck was filled with pokeballs, Storm, Star, and Terra were watching over them while Sparky and Ace were on the front seat, trying to decipher a map. They had been driving for about ten minutes, leaving PSX in the dust. PSX was preparing a big operation, maybe a siege on a city or something. Drake wanted to help out, but he had to bring the pokemon back to the ranch.

He turned on the radio, hoping to find some good music, but the channel it was on wasn't music, it was some kind of trucker radio or something.

Report, how far are you? He heard the radio say.

Group one is on track, tough group two has fallen behind, we will need to regroup before we reach the gates This time it was another voice, but it was interrupted by yet another radio.

This is Group two, vehicle 3b, back left tire is flat

Fix it, Group two is three dot five minutes late The first voice responded

"Well, what is this?" Drake turned on the volume

Helicopters are having a slight problem with the blizzard, where do we regroup? This time you could hear helicopter wings beating close to the voice.

Notice every PSX unit Drake listened carefully. PSX vehicles? Those must be the ones he saw leaving the compound.

This is command base, regroup at point 32 degrees, 15 minutes north, 80 degrees, 20 minutes west.

"Quickly Ace, give me the map" Drake stopped the car right on the spot since he wasn't following the road" He looked at the coordinates. It was somewhere in the middle of the fields between Frosty Gorge and Crystal City.

"Wait, wasn't that the big building we just passed?" He looked at the map, he got it from Frosty Gorge, and it was very detailed.

"Hmm, some kind of Oil Storage, maybe for supplies?" He started the car again, and looked at the car compass, he was still going south.

Prepare the siege on frosty gorge The radio said.

Drake began to get worried, the uprising was there, but still...

"Sparky should we go back?" He asked his pikachu

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Joshua had flown back to the truck with Alex after the 'Guardians' had taken Isabel away. Finally, he reached it, Ashi was still sitting in it, as impatient as ever.

"Where the hell were you?" Ashi said, sitting up straight, gritting her teeth angrily.

"Something happened and now I don't know where everyone went! Let's go! ...Wait, where's the old guy?" Josh looked around. The oldest of the members was gone.

"... Left. I fell asleep in the truck and everyone was gone. Let's go," Ashi jumped around to the driver's seat and turned the keys, starting the truck. Josh hopped into the passenger seat and as soon as he closed the door, the truck lurched forward, towards Frosty Gorge.

(OOC: I'll need heaps of bunnying to get me where you guys are. Plz halp D: )

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Umm..." he began, obviously nervous about the results, "I would call a tie, but based on strategy and technique, I'd say Chris just about nabs it. Sorry Beo."

Beo laughed and then returned Blaze to his pokeball "Great battle Blaze will get it next time" He said as he looked to Chris.

Yes!" Chris yelled, almost causing Dile to fall off his shoulder. Char slowly got up and Chris walked over to him. With the last of his strength, he stood up and began blowing fire into the air. "Good Job Char." Chris chuckled as he watched the Pokemon showboat, then quickly returned him to his Pokeball. "You deserve a good rest." Chris looked up to see Beo doing the same. "So Beo," Chris smiled, taking Psy's Pokeball off of his belt and holding it at Beo, "You up for round two, or does Greg want a turn in the ring?"

Beo looked at Blaze's pokeball and then back to Chris, "well Chris I don't think Blaze could handle much more battling, and since he is my only pokemon I guess i'll have to refuse the offer, but I mean if Greg wants a shot at you then by all means go for" Beo said to the two, and then took a seat on the couch.

"I've never really had much time to catch another pokemon, ya know?" He said to Chris.

(OOC: Mines short to but at this point we could do ether of the options you put, although I wouldn't mind going to catch another pokemon, hah)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
(OOC: dboring - sounds fun :D But first...)

"... if Greg wants a shot at you by all means go for." Beo said.

Greg heard this, "Not battled much, but heck! Count me in!" he said, while jumping of his podium and onto the side where Beo stood.

"Like a mini elite 4, eh Chris?" Greg chuckled, "Go, King!"

King's ball flew in the air and emitted a beam of light, which eventually dispearced leaving King, dragging his foot off the ground as if ready to charge.

Greg thought for a second... then stepped out to King, "Here buddy, I'm actually not allowed this, but your level's high enough so you can use it."

Greg pulled out a moon stone and tossed it to King. He turned to Beo and Chris, "Found it lying on the ground, but I had King as a Nidoran, so I kept it safe..." he said, before turning back to King.

The small rino looking creature began to glow, before increasing in size and eventually moving onto 2 feet. The light disappeared and Greg's new Nidoking gave an almighty roar, "Kiiiiiinnggg!!!"

"Awsome!" said Greg while checking his modified pokenav - apparently, King had learned 2 new moves: Earthquake and Megahorn.

Greg and King both looked at Chris, ready to fight.

Greg grinned, "Your move." he said.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
A smile escaped Chris face as the newly evolved Nidoking roared before him. <Perfect> he thought as he selected a Pokeball from his belt.

"Psy! Come on out!" He yelled, throwing the Pokeball onto the field. In a flash of light, a Slowbro stood in the middle of the field. "A Psychic-Water verses a Poison-Ground! No challenge! Right Psy!?"

Despite Chris' attempt to get Psy fired up, the Slowbro responded with silence, and stared blankly at the opponent. "Umm... Psy? You there buddy?"

After another awkward pause, Psy cocked his head and let out a quizzical, "Slow?". The room filled with laughter as Chris' face grew red.

"Psy... Why?" Chris sighed, placing his hand on his head as the Slowbro once again stared blankly at the opponent.

"So Chris!" Greg yelled from across the battlefield, "You going to go or stand there?!"

"Right! Psy, use Hydro Pump."

Despite Psy's earlier confusion, he quickly took a deep breath, then shot a huge blast of water at King.

"King dodge! And use Horn Drill!"

The Nidoking skillfully dodged the attack, then charged at Psy with a Horn Drill.

"Psy, quick! Block with a Withdraw!" Chris yelled.

Psy retreated into his shell, just as the King stuck him with his horn, doing damage, but saving the Slowpoke from the usual 1 hit KO attack and also launching Psy into the air.

"Now Psy! Use Psybeam!"

Still in mid-air, Psy launched a Psybeam attack at King, hitting him square in the chest and causing him to stumble back a few steps.

"Don't take that, King!" shouted Greg as his Nidoking stepped back into the battle. "Use Sludge Bomb!"

"Psy, Light Screen!" Chris responded from the other side of the arena. The sludge-bomb attack flew at Psy, only to be blocked by the Light Screen.

(OOC: Your Turn Zeph!)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Ehm, sorry I disturb you, but, I just don't know what to think about "the uprising", "PXS" and the guardians. Are you torturing people? That's what I got out from the sentences I picked up in the conversations, but I can't believe it. Charles was very nice to me, and, and…" Vic stopped, because he didn't find the right words. "I just can't believe it!" Vic said finally ,hoping they would understand him.

Kez had to look around for a second to make sure this guy was speaking to him,when he realised he was Kez was stunned, some guy was acussing him of torturing people??? he didnt know how to respond and suddenly he laughed and said "yes I torture people by putting their bones back in their sockets and healing their wounds" he chuckled, Kez found his little jokes amusing even if no-one else did.

"Look kid, from what I've gathered since the 'uprising' got here 'PXS' are the bad guys the 'Uprising' are the good and the 'guardians' are the towns protectors ok?"kez remembed earlier maybe he means that drake kid? "I think they got one of your guys confused with PXS earlier thou and put a bit of pressure on him but i saw him come in he barely had a scratch on him, and then he goes waving a sword about and blasting people through my windows, so as far as im concerned he's irrelevent.".. he paused and smiled "coco?"

Kez offered Vic his coco and went to make another, 'I should call Beo' he thought make sure they got there ok, picking up the phone he decided to use the speed dial...'is it 2 to call Beo?' he thought the phone rang and sure enough Beo answered

"hey Beo It's Kez You guys make it ok?" he asked sipping his fresh coco

(btw empoleon we're inside hence the coco and phone XD)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Sitting in his chair watching the battle between Chris and Greg, Beo started thinking that maybe he should leave Frosty Gorge, find somewhere else to train, and maybe go to a different region to partake in pokemon league battles.. But during his thoughts he was interrupted by a call from Kez.

"hey Beo It's Kez You guys make it ok?" Kez asked Beo in a calm voice and it sounded like he was drinking something.

"Hey Kez, yeah we made it were just having some friendly battles, you should really come try one haha" Beo said pausing for a minute as he heard something crash upstairs, but decided he better not alarm anyone, seeing as how they'd never find the secret entrance to this room, and plus we have some pretty strong pokemon with them.

"hah Kez are you drinking hot coco again? that's all you ever drink my friend... but hows everything at the pokemon center going" Beo asked, as he heard some more movement upstairs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
It wasn't long before Ashi and Josh reached Frosty Gorge. Ashi felt right at home, the cold always made her feel better. Josh was almost blue, and clutched his shirt tightly, trying to keep himself warm.

"Oh, duh," he shook his head and released his Houndoom. "Bon. Help me k-k-keep warm!"

Bon chuckled, but sat next to Josh, the warmth of the fire in her stomach relieving her trainer. Ashi kept her eyes on the road as the town came into view. More Pokémon roamed the streets freely with their trainers, as if the new law wasn't even real. It felt like a dream to Ashi, a cold place where one could walk without the feeling that someone would attack (other than other trainers) and try to take her Pokémon. There weren't many vehicles on the snowy roads, probably because it was deemed unsafe to drive at all.

Ashi was just about to get out of the truck before a two men, with Pokémon by their side, walked up the the truck, with serious looks on their faces.

"Don't say a word, Joshua," Ashi hissed. Josh opened his mouth to say something, before he noticed the two and clamped it shut.

"What is your business here?" One said, his Kabutops growling lightly.

"Ashi, Josh," Ashi said, gesturing between her and her brother. "We are with the Uprising. I'm looking for Isabel."

The two exchanged looks, before the other, accompanied by a Croconaw, narrowed his eyes and said, "How can we trust you?"

Ashi pulled her vest open to show her badge she had received from Isabel some time ago, the one of trust. "And," she said. "Isabel would recognise us almost immediately."

"Fine. She's at the town Pokémon Centre close by. We'll take you there,"

The two nodded and gestured forward. Ashi pulled the keys out of the ignition and pocketed them. Ashi released Twili infront of her and walked with her as the two were lead towards the Pokémon Centre.

(yes guys i am so confused you will have to lead the next bit as well)

Zeph.

Years
"This isn't gonna be easy bud." Greg said to King.

He had an Idea: not perfect but still. King just learned Megahorn, right? If he could avoid lightscreen or withdraw...

Earthquake was ideal.

"Hand on guys!" Greg said with exitement to Beo & Chris, "King: Earthquake!"

There was a thud. And the very ground they stood on began shaking violently. Crusts of earth were thrown into the air, almost hitting Greg and the pokemon, while forcing Psy to jump ever so slightly. Now was the chance.

"Psy: Disable!" commanded Chris from the other end. The Slowbro did as told and now King's Earthquake was disabled. At least he could still use...

..."Megahorn now!" shouted Greg. The Nidoking lowered it's head and ran to the opponent, ramming his glowing horn right into it's side and sending it into a nearby post.

"Awsome! Super effective!" reassured Greg. King stood proudly and grunted - but the Slowbro hadn't fainted...

(OOC: It's all up to Beo :P)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"hah Kez are you drinking hot coco again? that's all you ever drink my friend... but hows everything at the pokemon center going" Beo asked. Kez Chuckled as he knew Beo was right, just then the door to the pokemon centre opened, "Uh.. Beo sorry man I Gotta go,looks..Important, Raincheck on that battle?"

"Sure and you better bring your medice your pokemon will need it heh" Beo said with a certain confidence about him. "We'll see kid, Later" He said putting the phone down, Kez always called Beo kid because he knew he hated it, but Kez had more important matters to attend to.

He turned to isabel and asked "these two belong with you?" pointing to the door, Just as ashi and josh had been 'frogmarched' into the center by two others.."hey Guys leave them here, I'll make sure they dont cause any trouble" and with that the other two left.

Josh and ashi breathed a sigh of relief and sat down by the far table waiting for isabel to meet with them, Kez went and made 2 more hot coco's and put them down on their table "Do your pokemon need healing?" he asked
(sorry for the slight bunnying but i thought it would help XD)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Sure and you better bring your medice your pokemon will need it heh" Beo said with a certain confidence about him.

"We'll see kid, Later" Kez said hanging up the phone.. Beo then put down his phone his face had a frustrated look on it... He hated when Kez called him kid it bothered him but Kez was the only person he trusted with the most important things, so he let it go. Beo then returned to the battle at hand he was after all being the judge of this battle.

The battle looked even for quite awhile until the very end.

"Hand on guys!" Greg said with exitement to Beo & Chris, "King: Earthquake!"

"Ahh just ruin my gym sure go ahead" Beo said as he held onto tightly to the chair as the whole ground started shaking.

"Psy: Disable!" commanded Chris from the other end. The Slowbro did as told and now King's Earthquake was disabled. At least he could still use...

..."Megahorn now!" shouted Greg. The Nidoking lowered it's head and ran to the opponent, ramming his glowing horn right into it's side and sending it into a nearby post.

"Awsome! Super effective!" reassured Greg. King stood proudly and grunted - but the Slowbro hadn't fainted...

Beo looked on as the two pokemon were both standing, but nether were very full of energy, he decided to call the match, also so his gym would not sustain anymore damage.

"Ok guys thats enough" Beo shouted to Chris, and Greg as the two boys looked over to Beo.

"I'm judging this one on strenght, and skill, since nether one really made any head way i'm gonna have to give this one to Greg" Beo said as he looked to Greg then back to Chris who looked a little dissapointed.'

Beo then heard another thump upstaris, and was not sure what it was. "Did you guys hear that also" Beo asked them.

(OOC: It's short but theres not much to talk about, but that thump upstairs is going to be a pokemon... i just need to decide which one.)

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"I'm judging this one on strenght, and skill, since nether one really made any head way i'm gonna have to give this one to Greg" Beo said.

CHris brought his head down in disappointment. He couldn't believe he lost to a newbie. Then again, this was the second time he had used PSy as a Slowbro. If they had alittle more experiance, he probably could've won. You can't win 'em all, and Greg was a decent battler anyways. Feeling a little better, Chris walked over to Psy and knelt down. "You did great Psy. And we'll work on some stronger offensive attacks later."

"...Slow?" The Slowbro replied in an unsure tone, still staring straight ahead.

"Psy... Return..." Chris sighed as he returned Psy to his ball. "Great battle Greg!" he yelled across the stadium. "But next time, we fight to a KO! And I'm gonna win!"

Suddenly he was interrupted by a loud noise from the upstairs."Did you guys hear that also?" Beo asked them.

"Yeah," Chris gave a smile to Beo, throwing him a Pokeball. "It sounds like your first catch."

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
"Yeah," Chris gave a smile to Beo, throwing him a Pokeball. "It sounds like your first catch."

Beo caught the pokeball from Chris and gave him a small smile, he was 18 years old, but had still never caught his first pokemon, basically since Blaze hatched from an egg.

"Alright guys stay here I shall be right back" Beo said as he slowly crept to the secret entrance leading back to the upstairs. Beo moved very slowly so he didn't startle the pokemon, also just incase it wasn't a pokemon at all. Upon lifting the piece of floor board off the ground that was the secret entrance Beo looked out and saw the shadow of a pokemon moving behind a shelf.

"Ok Blaze come on" Beo said as he quitely rolled Blaze's pokeball across the floor boards slowly towards the pokemon. As it approached even closer it popped open, and Blaze came out in a bright flash.

"Now Blaze hit the pokemon with a flamthrower!" Beo shouted as Blaze started spitting fire all through his shack not even thinking about it all being flammable.

The wild pokemon then rolled out from behind the shelf and slowly got to it's feet, it was a wild poliwag.

"Wow, I don't think i've ever seen a poliwag around here, thats strange" Beo said to himself as the fire started spreading throughout his house.

"Blaze grab on to the poliwag and use seismic toss!" Beo shouted as Blaze grabbed the little fiesty pokemon but it quickly shot him in the face with a bubble attack letting him free.

"Poli!!" the pokemon shouted. Blaze's face got full of anger he hated taking damage especially when it came to pokemon weaker then himself.

"Blaze we gotta hurry up and finish this, if we can catch the poliwag it can put out the flames before we lose the whole house!" Beo yelled to Blaze who knew what he had to do.

Blaze started shaking it's tail in front of the poliwag, making it follow it back and fourth.

"Now slash!" Beo ordered as Blaze moved it's tail and thrusted it's arms straight down onto the wild poliwag knocking it almost fully unconsicous. Beo then picked up the pokeball and threw it at the poliwag. The ball begin to shake back and fourth before finally beeping and stopped glowing.

"Yes I caught my first pokemon!" Beo shouted as he picked up the pokeball then let the poliwag out.

"Poliwag put out the flames with a water gun!" Beo ordered as poliwag started spraying water over the flames putting them out quickly.

"Great job Blaze, now return" Beo said returning Blaze then looked to the newly captured poliwag.

Beo then ran back to the downstairs, "hey guys I think we should head back to the poke center, we should probably heal up are pokemon incase anything bad goes down tonight" he said as Chris and Greg noticed the little blue tad pole pokemon resting on Beo's shoulder.

(OOC: Now this way will end up with everyone else when this whole thing goes down)

Zeph.

Years
"Awsome!" said Greg, realising he had won. Shame though... it wasn't really well deserved he thought.

"Great battle Greg!" he yelled across the stadium. "But next time, we fight to a KO! And I'm gonna win!"

"I look forward to it!" replied Greg with a smile. Before Beo asked, ."Did you guys hear that also?"

Beo took Blaze and the pokeball upstairs. Hopefully it was a pokemon and not PXS, whoever they were anyway.

"Man, I totally forgot about this place..." said Greg observing the cracks in the ground, "I'm glad Beo's not angry..."

Could Greg smell smoke? He was sure something was on fire... just as this thought passed his mind, he could hear water.

Beo emerged again, "hey guys I think we should head back to the poke center, we should probably heal up are pokemon incase anything bad goes down tonight" he said as Chris and Greg noticed the little blue tad pole pokemon resting on Beo's shoulder.

"Wow, a Poliwag?!" Greg said bewildered, "What the heck's one doing here? Oh, yea, I think we should go..."

(OOC: Not much but still...)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Josh and Ashi were pretty much thrust hastily inside the PokéCentre, with no kindness at all. At least it was warmer inside. Warmer, as in heat, not as in attitudes. Twili and Bon huffed as Josh rubbed his shoulder where one of the men had grabbed when he slowed down a little. They might have understood who they were, but they weren't particually nice about it. Josh's heart skipped a beat as his eyes laid apon Isabel. Phew, they were safe.

"These two belong with you?" A boy, probably about Ashi's age, inside said to Isabel pointed to the door at them. Josh frantically nodded his head before he recieved a smack over his head, courtesy of Ashi. Regardless of Isabel's answer, the boy waved away the question and said, "Hey guys leave them here. I'll make sure they dont cause any trouble." The men snorted and left.

Sighing with relief, Josh almost ran over to the nearest vancant table and sank into a chair. He flipped his shoes off and leant back, closing his eyes. Ashi, not as enthusiastically, walked over and sat next to him, her eyes trained on Isabel, obviously trying to catch her eye, as if their entrance wasn't attention enough. The boy walked over to them, now with two cups of hot chocolate it seemed, his face more relaxed.

"Do your Pokémon need healing?" He said, placing the cups on their table. Josh quickly snatched his cup and gulped it down, burning his tongue. Ashi rolled her eyes, and placed her PokéBalls on the table. She didn't really know or trust this guy, but this was a PokéCentre and Isabel was here, so she pressumed it was okay. Josh did the same, grinning like an idiot. Bon chuckled again and barked. She was hungry too.

"Yes please," Ashi sighed. Twili took a sniff of the mixture and licked a little of it up. He nodded, and Ashi took a sip of her mug. "And make it fast. And when she," Ashi made a gesture at Isabel, "be finished speaking? I myself need to speak to her." Josh nodded in agreement and thrust his mug out, spluttering something like "'Nother!"

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Yes please," she sighed as she took a sip of her mug. "And make it fast. And when she," pointing at Isabel, "be finished speaking? I myself need to speak to her." the boy nodded in agreement and thrust his mug out, spluttering something like "'Nother!"

Kez just replayed just what had happened through his mind, i brought them coco,offered to heal their pokemon and got treated like a common servant?? Kez would not stand for this,not in his pokecentre, he slammed his hands down on their table with a flash of fury in his eyes. "First of all, it takes as long as it takes..if you dont like it then go somewhere else ok?, also i dont care for that attidtude you have miss..."he said through clenched teeth " and when isabel is finished you can get up or call her over im not your errand boy" then he spoke in a much kinder tone to josh "if you would like another i'll get you one in a minute sir,ok?"

He took their pokemon to a nurse and asked her to deal with this matter while he took a break, his temper was fuming, so he headed downstairs to the gym to take out his agression on the nearest punching bag.

Kez couldn't concentrate he just could't hit the bag, all these questions just kept floating in his head.

'what the hell's wrong with me?'
'Why can't i focus?'
'Who does she think she is?'
'Why did i lose my temper?'
'Why do i care?'

"I dont care" he Said defiantly just as his mobile rang .. "Beo?" "hey hows it going man you guys coming up?, i could really use a battle to cool me down if you still think you can take me" kez laughed

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
"Yes please!" Josh said, almost oblivious to the boy's rage to his sister.

"... Thank-you," Ashi raised her eyebrows at the man as he stormed off. She didn't mean to get him angry.

"What the hell?" Ashi shook her head. Josh shrugged his shoulders and waited enthusiastically for his drink. The Cocoa must have been good, Ashi took another sip.

"... A war is soon approaching, the government is closing in, and this guy goes insane because I asked him to hurry? I need my Pokémon if an attack starts soon. What the hell is wrong with him?" Ashi said, turning to Josh. Him and Bo were playing some kind staring game together.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Josh said, not breaking his eye contact with Bo.

"... Yeah, whatever," Ashi sighed. She got up and went to the counter, asking the nurse if she could follow the boy. The nurse nodded and went downstairs, into a gym of somesort. The boy was there, on his phone.

"I dont care" he said defiantly just as his mobile rang.

"Beo?"
"Hey how's it going? Man, you guys coming up? I could really use a battle to cool me down if you still think you can take me," he laughed.

"Excuse me." Ashi said plainly. It wasn't in her nature to use manners, but it was a PokéCentre and they did a good deed for her every time she went. "Listen, I didn't mean to upset you and I thank you for healing my Pokémon. You know, there's a war approaching, and we can't have any time for hesitation, or, outbursts. I would take you on myself if I hadn't just given you my Pokémon to heal." Ashi leant on one side. This is what hanging around Josh did to you. You freakin' turn back to the old Ashi.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"Excuse me." Ashi said plainly, Kez had now realised she had followed him, "Listen, I didn't mean to upset you and I thank you for healing my Pokémon. You know, there's a war approaching, and we can't have any time for hesitation, or, outbursts. I would take you on myself if I hadn't just given you my Pokémon to heal." She leant on one side.

Kez Turned away and started focusing on the punching bag, strike after strike, seeing this Ashi turned to leave.."wait" Kez said catching the punching bag and turning to her "look im sorry,I didnt mean to lose it, I just havent slept in about 3 days with all he "uprising" arriving and the whole groups first impression was not great."He said stopping to breathe

"one girl tells me to leave her alone even though shes wounded and needs treatment, one of your guys weilds a katana in my centre and then blasts a guy threw my window and on top of it all it seemed like you were being rude earlier and im working myself to the bone for all of you cos i know how important it is, ok .. im sorry" kez said before collapsing to the floor.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
The book shelf in the Pokemon centre was filled with magazines and books of all kinds but nothing that Paul was interested in, apart from a checkers set that must have been about twenty years old. He took it down from the shelf and set it up on the table where the kebabs were. When he had finished he looked round for someone to play, Slash was lying asleep on a near by sofa, Bolt was playing with a sock that she had found somewhere, they were Pokemon they couldn't play checkers. Then Kez walked into the room.

"Kez ..." was all Paul managed to get out as Kez stormed across the room and slammed the door after himself. Kez was followed by Ashi, Paul didn't bother to even try to ask her.

Paul was cleaning his glasses when someone walked in the main entrance of the Pokemon centre. They were about five foot tall and were wearing a black snow suit complete with helmet. The person took the helmet off, Paul was surprised to see it was a girl, two or three years older than him, with long blond hair and pale skin.

"Hi I'm Sue, I'm looking for Isabel. I've got a message from Brad. You mind if I take one of these I'm starving." The girl said to Paul, picking up a kebab before he had time to answer.

"I... I... I'm Paul, I think Isabel is through the back, somewhere." Paul stuttered, grinning like an idiot, for some reason he felt really nervous.

"Well see you later Paul." Sue said, smiling back with a quite bit more grace than Paul, as she walked across the room in search of Isabel.

Five minuets later Sue came back in to the room, she sat down at the table where Paul was, placing he helmet on the table next to her.

"checkers?" Paul whispered as he tried to ask Sue to have a game of checkers.

"Go Zeal, Frost and Night." Sue released a Sneasel, Castform and Jynx, then turned to Paul and asked. "What was that?"

Zeal the Sneasel was laid on a sofa near Slash, she curled into a ball and fell fast a sleep. Night the Jynx sat in a chair and also fell asleep.

Paul took a breath, closing his eyes and then when he opened them he asked "Would you like a game of checkers?"

"Yeah I'd love one. You can go first, well play best of five." Replied Sue.
Paul picked up a piece and though for a second, then placed it down. Frost the Castform perched it's self on the edge of the table and watched the game.

Five games later and Paul had lost 4-1, but he didn't really mind. Sue had talked to Paul most of the way through the games, well kind of Paul had barley said a word while Sue had talked nonstop, only pausing for breath or to let Paul say "yes" or "no", Paul had taken non of it in focusing more on the game than anything else.
Graham was sat alone at a table in the break room, the break room was a porta-cabin that had some chairs tables and two vending machines in it. He went over to the vending machines, one sold snacks there was an out of order sign stuck on it, the other was a coffee machine, Graham inserted some money and bought his third coffee this break, it came out in a small plastic cup. The price was outrageous and it tasted terrible but he was in the middle of a double shift and he needed the caffeine. He sat down at the table and looked at the clock, his break was almost over, he drank half the coffee and poured the rest down the sink. Getting up he picked up the photo that he had been looking at, it was of him, his wife and Paul, and placed it in his wallet. Graham walked outside, it was bitterly cold, hash bright flood lights lit the compound he was forced to raise his hand as his eye's adjusted, the sound of trucks and helicopters filled the air. Looking round he saw a movement round the corner. He walked in that direction to see what was going on, no one had any reason to go round the back of the break room there was noting there. Behind the break room it was a lot darker, there in the darkness were three PXS members and a Tyrogue. The PXS members were kicking and hitting it. The Tyrogue tried to get up and tackle one on the men, the man just dodged and kicked it in the stomach.

"What the #£() do you think your doing!!?" Graham shouted at them, "Stop that now!"

One of them turned round and said "Just having some fun. What you going to do about it." He smiled as he said it goading Graham in to doing something.

"I'll battle you that's what I'll do." Graham said pulling a Pokeball from his belt.

The other man went first "Go Zangoose."

"Go Blitz" Graham said in response.

Blitz and the Zangoose stood out of each others range staring at each other.

"Zangoose, use Crush Claw."

The Zangoose leapt forwards bringing it's right claw down at Blitz's head.

"Blitz use Bulk Up"

Blitz didn't even flinch as the attack hit it, it hurt a bit but it didn't show it, it just puffed its chest out and ignored the Zangoose.

"Zangoose use taunt."

The Zangoose taunted Blitz in to attacking.

"Blitz attack but use brick break."

"Zangoose use detect."

Blitz lashed out with a kick followed by two punches but the Zangoose just dodged them.

"Right now Blaze Kick."

Blitz kicked out with a fiery leg knocking the Zangoose back, the Zangoose leapt in to the air ready to do another Crush Claw.

"Finish it with Brick Break."

Blitz kicked the Zangoose in mid air and hit it with two punches as it flew backwards. The Zangoose landed in a heap on the ground and attempted to get up but fell.

"Come back you stupid thing." The PXS member said returning the Zangoose. "You wait..."

The man stepped forward threatening Graham. Blitz stepped forward and shot the men a glance that said who's next. The men cut their losses and ran. Graham walked over to the Tyrogue it was badly beaten but would be fine after some healing. He carried it round to the Healing Centre in the base ,he left it there for the nurses to sort out. An alarm sounded Graham went outside to see what was going on, that was one thing there never was a quite day as a PXS member, Graham though looking at his PXS uniform.

(OOC this post is meant to find Paul a guardian to fight alongside in the battle, I don't plan on saying any thing else from him until then.)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Just as Beo neared the pokemon center, with Greg and Chris following closely behind his phone started to ring.

"Beo?" "hey hows it going man you guys coming up?, i could really use a battle to cool me down if you still think you can take me" kez laughed

"Ha actually Kez we have just reached the entrance and are walking into the center right now, and of course i'm up for a battle" Beo said as they walked through the doors and straight up to the counter of the pokemon center.

But as Beo walked into the center he had realized Kez had fell unconscious before Beo even started talking, and wondered what had happened. He then turned to Ashi "Hey what happened to Kez?" Beo asked her.

He then took Blaze's pokeball to one of the other nurses to let her heal him.

(OOC: is this better Kez?? if not I can fix it again)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back