• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Everyone kept asking me where Serpwe was. omfg, I don't like own her. She's my friend btw. They found her, she's sitting next to me. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

... omg I have to listen to something other than circus before I start next class... Flying solo!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Way to go Nica. Listening to music is awesome, and you better finish that homework!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I hate homework, and I regret signing up to Advanced Placement Geography. The teacher is such a....oh I can't say. But you probably have a good Idea to what I ment to say

Years
I can never concentrate with music playing... the lyrics are too distracting. >:

The lyrics just get horribly repetitive to me since I'm the sort to put a song on repeat as I try to do my homework or just anything at all, eventually it comes to a point where I can't listen to that song because I know the lyrics annoyingly well. I should stop doing that. D:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I DO like video games.....
Went-I did it again-let's change TCTI's title to something regarding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back