• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

Years
Are you really giving away starters to anyone who wants to train them? That's awesome :D

I ran into a lucky trade room on wifi and someone gave me all of the water starters and a gastly :]

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2016
I would like to adopt a Mudkip and a Cyndaquil.
My soul silver friend code is 4513 9367 9364

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
Could I please adopt a Squirtle? Any kind will do. I added your Diamond FC already.
Also, this would be one of my first time trading and I'm kind of new to it, so sorry if I mess up or anything.

Last edited:

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
please tell me when you get a gen V game (if in any way possible) cuz my platinum was corrupted, and all i have is Pokemon White and Pokemon black 2

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
please tell me when you get a gen V game (if in any way possible) cuz my platinum was corrupted, and all i have is Pokemon White and Pokemon black 2

I'm actually getting set on my Gen V starters by sunday. And I'll also give out some DW Pokemon. So this will be a Starter/Dream World trade thread once it's done :)

Back