• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
^ omd I remember that, the music video was so satisfying :p

Heavy Trevy-Michelle

This song is an unbelievably good song to listen to after finishing exams and beginning summer holidays {:3}

Years
Take On Me by a-ha

Everyone knows this one so I don't need to provide a video, but I will anyway. I love a video that tells a story, even if it's a silly story.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Demon Hunter - Collapsing

Listening to a radio station over the internet. This is what is currently playing.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Cast of Glee - We Found Love, by Rihanna.

Been watching this show a lot lately. Discovered it (well, I knew of it, just hadn't watched it xD) less than a week ago and I'm on season three. I love it so much. <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
A Great Big World - This Is The New Year

Unlike alot of people I didn't learn of this song through Glee, I just happened to hear it on the radio. And then looked up the lyrics and once I found it, I began to like it alot.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Kontor Sunset Chill 2013

Latest part of Kontor's chill albums.

Years
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana has been stuck in my head for the past couple of days. It'd actually been a long time since I heard it last, but now that I've listened to it again, I seem to just keep playing it over and over, haha.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Dee-kay was a local band from the north.

Treecko

Years
Owl City - When Can I See You Again?

Still love this song, but have yet to see Wreck-It Ralph. What is wrong with me?

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Red - Faceless

Looook it's there real Slenderman's theme song.
Get it? Because he doesn't have a face?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
^
Oh?
How about The Rake's Song. . ?

A friendly word to the faint of heart, this song tells a tale. A twisted, morbid, and somberly one.
Unless you are a fan of Edgar Allen Poe, you may be desturbed.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Cody Simpson - Pretty Brown Eyes

This reminds me of someone. :D Someone really special!

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
"We Can't Stop" ─ Miley Cyrus

So Miley dropped her newest single this morning and after three listens... I LOVE IT! After all the hype I was expecting something more upbeat, but this is definitely slower. That being said, it's the perfect song to listen to in your car, windows down during the summer vacation. It's whet my appetite for what else will be on her new album.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Rendez-vous Houston the full concert.

Treecko

Years

The Mowgli's - San Francisco

This song's so much fun and I love the message of the video. It shows all what can happen from one simple good deed.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

The name of the song gets on my nerves, but atnthnjlgnrtin <3

Edit:
The video does work if you click on it, even though it says 0:00. ._.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Kings Dead - '94

Haven't been able to get this song out of my head for the last month, amazing song. Pumped for their new album, which i believe comes out in a week :)

Sir Codin

Some classic Bay Area thrash? Some classic Bay Area thrash.

Treecko

Years
Strange Talk- Another Day

This is a newer Australian synthpop/indie pop band I just discovered tonight. Funny story, I discovered this song just now through checking my email. I was looking through my email just now and saw an email that says "Wind-Up Records Signs Strange Talk". Something made me clicked the email and see what it was about.I don't remember signing up for Wind-Up records newsletter but guess I did. But these guys apparently just made a record deal with Wind-Up and are offering a download of a free song. So I clicked the link to hear the song and I'm enjoying what I've listened to so far. It somewhat reminds me of MGMT's song "Kids". Not a bad thing though cause I love "Kids". I might listen to more of these guys and if I like what I hear will be getting their debut when it hits the US in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back