• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Aren't most characters in Pokemon that are adult women hot anyway? SO IDGI.

In the manga though they make a point that she wears crop tops in the snow because heat and fire.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
^ Unfortunately not as hunkadelic as that gorgeous piece of flesh right there mmmmm.

If I had to give my top 5 gym leaders in all games, it would be:
1. Crasher Wake (Gen 4)
2. Gardenia (Gen 4)
3. Claire (Gen 2)
4. Flannery (Gen 3)
5. Koga (Gen 1)

All incredibly amazing and wonderful in their own unique ways. Crasher Wake is the man though.

claire used to be my absolutely favorite back before the remakes came out, but then i realized how childish she was when you beat her and i was like wow that's a huge turn off. before than i thought she had a super awesome swagger about her that just intrigued me and i loved her design and that cape wowwwwwww.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I never really had any favourite gym leaders until Gardenia. And I think I only clicked with her because she'd be just as excited about Cherrim as I am.

I've just never really found any of the characters in Pokémon games very interesting otherwise. I find them really forgettable. :(

Years
I love Flannery! I thought it was interesting enough how the writers of the anime wrote her in as a new gym leader (or was it temporary gym leader?) that replaced her grandfather, whereas in the games, it wasn't like that at all.

Years
All my favorite Gym Leaders from every region start with the letters B or C (if "Crasher Wake" counts as a C, that is.) Blaine, Clair, Brawly, Crasher Wake, Clay and Clemont. Is that odd?

And I can't stand Flannery, mostly because of how often people rave about her. >_>

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've always loved Erika. Her Gym was always the most fun for me... maybe because it was hella easy, but still everything was pretty and pretty is what counts in life.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If Unova didn't exist, I would never have joined. :(

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Black brought me and my sister to the point of roleplaying as office executives for our own charity organization in one of the buildings of Castelia City with some NPCs at a table, because that was more fun than playing the game. Black 2 was cool, but I just couldn't bring myself to push through in it. Also my Black profile is beat even though its pretty much trashed since when my friend beat it he chose the name "LEPAK" in all capitals like a Game Boy game. >:|

I have Y sitting on my desk across from me with the celafane still on it, 3DSless until I get AlphaSapphire. :\

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
If Unova didn't exist, I would never have joined. :(

Unova was the main reason why I joined! I think Gen 5 was barely being introduced in Japan. The starters were revealed and all. Then I was absent and I returned when the US started getting information on Unova. :D

I love you Pokemon. <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Unova was the main reason why I joined! I think Gen 5 was barely being introduced in Japan. The starters were revealed and all. Then I was absent and I returned when the US started getting information on Unova. :D

I love you Pokemon. <3

They came out March 6 and I joined March 8. If I remember correctly, I wanted to talk about the plot and all my friends kept restarting their games so I couldn't, hahahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back