• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
yess, what I've been waiting for excellent updates man! I like how everything is progressing beautifully. as a special request: ("I'm still waiting to see how that reindeer pokemon looks when inserted.") (*wink *wink*) :) (btw... to me your Janoby sprite looks especially amazing)

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
i'm really interested and will follow this hack now! do you need any kind of help like scripting or sprites or sprite inserting? I am a decent scripter, I can make sprites 64x64 and indexed, and insert icons and sprites.

Why thank you for the encouragement! It's people like you that make me stop crying myself to sleep at night.

yess, what I've been waiting for excellent updates man! I like how everything is progressing beautifully. as a special request: ("I'm still waiting to see how that reindeer pokemon looks when inserted.") (*wink *wink*) :) (btw... to me your Janoby sprite looks especially amazing)

Well, I've got an idea of how I'm going to do the reindeer (*cough* something with Castform *cough*
) and I must give creditz to TB Pro, but now he isn't doing them so Imma have to do 'em solo.

What do you need me to map now? Anything of interest yet?

Umm... Imma PM ya. Did you ever "naturalize" that one map you did?

It's time for...
Super-Tiny-And-Not-Worth-Your-Time-Update!

So I finally finished doing the things inside of your house and finished mapping the downstairs area (did upstairs too, but it wasn't important enough to be shown) and can be found here:
83677071.png

As you can see, I never finished changing OW's and was hoping somebody would help with it.

Lastly, I got tired of the tree tiles (they looked like a lump of poo after I ate vegetables) and want feedback on what tree should replace it. Please, provide pictures!

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2011
Just a question will all the black and white legendaries be featured in this game?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
Tbh...I don't quite see the point in this when Black and White haven't even been released outside Japan. You're eventually gonna have to go back and edit everything :\
Also...please change the tiles, they are so overused :(

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Just a question will all the black and white legendaries be featured in this game?

Why yes, yes they will. Just not in the places you'd expect them to be.

Tbh...I don't quite see the point in this when Black and White haven't even been released outside Japan. You're eventually gonna have to go back and edit everything :\
Also...please change the tiles, they are so overused :(

Homestly, I won't go back ad edit anything once B/W are released in America. This was never intended to be an accurate demake of the game at all. In fact, half of the things that were in the originals won't happen here, new things will happen and new doors will be opened that (hopefully) make you look at Isshu/Unova differently. This is my take on it, and I promise things will be different.

Plus, I hate the tiles too.

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2011
Also will all of the 5th generation pokemon be featured in the game?

msfan645

Back from Inactivity
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
:) Nice. Hope to see more!
(I posted the same exact comment on another hack, lol.)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hmm, I really like the idea of this.

I definitely support this. :D

If you got some room, throw in a second region - maybe a combination of Kanto and Johto? Kohto? Jonto?

Last edited:

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2011
I'm looking forward to see the first beta come out! I bet it's gonna be awesome! Also are the fifth generation pokemon going to have the cries they have in black and white, or are they going to have the old cries?

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
Add the pokemon b/w music in firered, that alone, should get some trafic on your hack!
who wouldn't want to hear the awesomeness of b/w in firered?
maybe insertting the 5 gin cries is a good idea to, but not as cool as insertting the b/w songs. use sappy

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2011
I want to hear the cries, but cry inserting I know is extremely difficult so, if you don't use the cries I understand, I just can't wait to see how this hack turns out!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2022
how about pokemon dark and light, easily related with black and white and (i'm pretty sure) not taken

also, just wondering if you could make the starters catchable, and early in the game, i mean every game they say that the professors caught them but they always end up uncatchable.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
The "monster inside of you" thing sounds a little cliche and dare I say...Narutoish :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Though I've got to had it to you, as far as demakes go, this one definitely makes a bold attempt at straying off and changing stuff.

Though I will say this, please do not make N anything other than Plasma.
Spoiler:

I mean, it only makes sense.

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
"You (the player) have a beast inside of you which is capable of unleashing unspeakable power. The Gale Force is after this beast to stop Team Plasma and Dark Trinity."
I smell a Naruto reference.....

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Also will all of the 5th generation pokemon be featured in the game?

Yep.

:) Nice. Hope to see more!
(I posted the same exact comment on another hack, lol.)

Thanks.... I guess?

Hmm, I really like the idea of this.

I definitely support this. :D

If you got some room, throw in a second region - maybe a combination of Kanto and Johto? Kohto? Jonto?

I was actually thinking of changing to dream world to Denjuu with the infamous Denjuu Pokemon and your house somewhere in a tree.

I can't wait to see how this looks when it's done anyway do you have a percentage of how much of the game you have done :D i know it will be awesome when done

The percentage would be so small that you'd laugh. No kidding.

Ill help with sprites and other things just tell me what to do

I don't really need help with sprites, but if I do I know who to call!

I'm looking forward to see the first beta come out! I bet it's gonna be awesome! Also are the fifth generation pokemon going to have the cries they have in black and white, or are they going to have the old cries?

Right now, no. But in the future I plan to have the cries inserted.

Add the pokemon b/w music in firered, that alone, should get some trafic on your hack!
who wouldn't want to hear the awesomeness of b/w in firered?
maybe insertting the 5 gin cries is a good idea to, but not as cool as insertting the b/w songs. use sappy

I'd totally want music in, but I don't know doodly-spuat about music hacking. Maybe in the future...

I want to hear the cries, but cry inserting I know is extremely difficult so, if you don't use the cries I understand, I just can't wait to see how this hack turns out!

Don't worry, i'll try... i'll try...

how about pokemon dark and light, easily related with black and white and (i'm pretty sure) not taken

also, just wondering if you could make the starters catchable, and early in the game, i mean every game they say that the professors caught them but they always end up uncatchable.

I guess i could, but it would be hard to find them (most likely like Yellow Version where you are given the starters at low levels).

The "monster inside of you" thing sounds a little cliche and dare I say...Narutoish :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Though I've got to had it to you, as far as demakes go, this one definitely makes a bold attempt at straying off and changing stuff.

Though I will say this, please do not make N anything other than Plasma.
Spoiler:

I mean, it only makes sense.

Kinda of like how the manga take on a whole new perspective in a game, I want to show my own perspective of the Isshu/Unova region. That means big changes.
Plus,
Spoiler:

"You (the player) have a beast inside of you which is capable of unleashing unspeakable power. The Gale Force is after this beast to stop Team Plasma and Dark Trinity."
I smell a Naruto reference.....

Well, I was watching the Pain Arc when I decided to do this, so there will be Naruto references...

Years
O.o very well made story and probably hack as well. I want to help with spriting if needed but I'm probably not needed since I'm not that good. Either way if you want I can help with it or maybe you give me an idea on what I could help with... Well you got my point, I loved it and want to help as much as I can.

RubADubBlub

The Blub Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2012
Nice Demake but 2 things remain

1.Theres No Name for it? Or will it be called "The Ultimate Black/White Demake" (Imagine getting that on the title screen!)

2. Scripting is not even there i mean 0% really? have you updated?

Anyway beside these 2 faults nice Demake ill be looking forward to Playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back