• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I haven't completed the game yet but so far its pokestar studios and the pwt.

Rgof, i'll ask you the same question.
Okay...Probably the same thing.
Glitchguy, what kind of Shiny Pokemon do you want, excluding Blaziken and its evolutionary relatives?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Do you really need to ask me that?

SNOR(es)LAX,Which one would you choose: Dialga,Palkia or Giratina?

Dialga, since I my first 4th Gen game is Diamond.

glitchguy, do you like cookies? (I'm serious)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Who doesn't like cookies?:shocked:

SNOR(es)LAX,have you ever seen mirage island in R/S/E?
Nope, its hard to go there and I never really played R/S/E, I just played till I defeated the Champion.

Glitchguy, why do you like the 3rd gen so much? I find it overrated.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Glitchguy, why do you like the 3rd gen so much? I find it overrated.

Probably cos Ruby was my first game and i played that game for years.But mostly because some of my favorite pokemon come from Hoenn.

SNOR(es)LAX, Why do you find the 3rd Gen "not overrated"?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Probably cos Ruby was my first game and i played that game for years.But mostly because some of my favorite pokemon come from Hoenn.

SNOR(es)LAX, Why do you find the 3rd Gen "not overrated"?

Because a lot of people I know love the 3rd Gen a lot, where as I do not like it, 'cos that was when I find where the Pokemon designs look Digimonish (i hope you know what I mean). But like Hoenn, just not the Pokemon. The 3rd Gen also brought double battles and contests, which are great additions to the game. But I just do not like the Pokemon designs (been ranting about it for awhile...)

Ven Bloodia, why do you love the 2nd Gen? (I also love it too)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Is your icon based around Gangnam Style or the 'Deal with it' meme?

Gangnam Style. Don't know what is the 'Deal with it' meme, but if you says it is based on that, well so be it.

So, which Gen do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back