• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What language do you think in?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
English. Only language I really know, aside from bits and pieces of other ones. T:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
English, but when I was heavy into studying German, I thought in that sometimes. Was nuts.

Crux

Evermore
Years
English generally, but on occasion Japanese, or French.
There are rare times when I start thinking in Latin, then stop and suddenly realise that I didn't understand half of what I just thought.
Am I crazy? ;-;

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I can only think in English. I know another language fluently (Albanian) but I can't get myself to think in any language other than English.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Riddle me this; What language would the voice in a deaf persons head be in?

How about a Deaf Blind Mute?

Spoiler:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
English and nothing else. I only know a few words in other languages.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I think in English because its the only language I know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
English, I rarely think in any other language due to not being fluent in other languages.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
English, but I wish I was multilingual. I'm hoping to do some of that whenever I go to college, idk.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I think in English, its the language I use the most, sometimes in Spanish, the other language I also speak fluently.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I think in English, but when the rare occasion requires it, I think in Malay - my country's national language. Usually that occasion would be during Malay class, but that was like...3 to 4 years ago when I still had them? I don't have Malay classes anymore so yea. Oh, and I also think in Japanese when reading Japanese.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It jumps between English and Spanish depending on what I'm doing or just randomly. Right now I'm thinking in English, but now I'll turn the radio on and I'll swicth into Spanish mode. Sometimes I hear a sentence in each language. It's weird, let me tell you, but I don't mind too much.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i think in Hindi - my mother tongue and sometimes in English

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Depends on the language I am speaking in at the time; mostly English, but I have occasional thought processes in Japanese and Chinese, even dreams too!

Back