• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Now that would be pretty awesome, I'm not gunna lie...
But in that case, how would the anime just start from R/B/Y and go all the way to current gen again? I believe in reboots...but when you're at Gen V up, the sudden reboot and appearance of only the first 151 would be a bit jarring...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Alternate dimensions?
Pokemon Chronicles was pretty good. What if they just brought in something like that, where the characters aren't bound by any continous story...and some of the episodes could be dark.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. I'm not sure if any of the current ghosts are active, so I kind of hope to reach 200 sometime so we can reset the list. Ah well.

That video is not Pokemon related. shame shame.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Oh my God guys this is horrifying

****ing hold me

tumblr_mcok2ikkb11rw70wfo1_500.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That oddly doesn't creep me out very much, if at all. But maybe because I like Paras and Parasect.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ehh, that's not really very creepy, pretty cool to imagine though haha. I love the Paras/Parasect line and I use them a lot so it'd take quite a lot to turn me off of them, although the pupils thing is a bit odd!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Paras/Parasect is sadly a line that I have never used in an in-game team before. I should change this sometime.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
65 I don't like including bug/grass-type pokemon in my teams, and that includes the Paras family. And the lack of pupils thing, is it true? *checks my pokedex* OMG IT'S TRUE. @@

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Did someone say reset? o3o

Also, the first generation of Pokemon had quite it's fair share of creepy, haha. The series was originally intended to be much darker in the first place, but they had to cut a lot of ideas because Nintendo didn't like them. Gotta wonder what the series would've been like if they went the path that originally wanted to take!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Y'know, even something along the lines of a character actually getting injured and not just beaten around the bush a little would be alright me. I mean, it's happened every now and then, but it's typically to Pokemon and well yeah. I might just be strange like that. It probably doesn't hep that I am likely one of the veeeery few who actually likes Ash (at least in Black and White/Best Wishes). Yup. So sue me.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I have no idea what you're talking about Binary.

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now. I'll leave you guys with a little piece of nostalgia, or at least it's nostalgic for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Why don't you try following the actual topic for once, Ice Car?

And please, follow the rule in which every post must be Pokemon related. Last warning.

Back