• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think Lugia should be a Water Type???

Do you think Lugia should be a Water Type Pokémon???

• Yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I never understood why it wasn't. It is the beast of the sea, after all!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I say yes.
It is the Guardian of the sea, as a lot of people have already said. It lives in the sea, and doesn't really seem like a Psychic-type in the first place, so I wonder why it's Psychic/Flying..

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Well I really thought lugia was Water Flying lol. Yes it should be it looks way more like a water type than a Psychic type. :3

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Idk why it isnt i mean, its the guardian of the sea lol. And just like Shadowraze, i thought lugia was water flying.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Although it would have an unfair advantage over Ho-Oh, I do think Lugia should be a Water type instead of Psychic. It just makes alot more sense.

Thunderbolt's gonna be Lugia's worst nightmare in that case lol.

If Thunderbolt would be Lugia's worst nightmare, then it would literally DIE from Thunder.

Back