• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Hey everyone! I'm having a Pokemon Raptor EX tournament! Since I'm not allowed to post links until 15 post(which kinda makes me mad) I can not link my video here but I will show you the rules of the tourney:
- The team that you submit to me MUST be the order of your team when you battle teams in the tourney
-There is no switching out while in battles(unless you have a move like Baton pass)
-Pokemon must be NON-ledgendaries
-Pokemon must be lvl. 10-20
-You must record the match(you don't have to edit because I'll do most of that)
-You can not switch your team durning the tournament

To win a match you and your team must beat the opponents team in less turns than they beat your team in.(example say is Johnboy808 beats yugi12's team in 15 turns and yugi12 be Johnboy808's team in 18 turns.. yugi12 will lose that match) More details will be released once people start signing up

The tourney will start as soon as 8 people join there's only 3 spots left don't forget to join

And that pretty much raps it up! and Please send me two version of your team(one being viewed and other non viewed) so I can see your Pokemon before you enter. I will not be entering in the tourney if there's more than 7 people that want to enter

Current sign-up list:
1.Chaosmu8
2.Felixmun8
3.Dark-Hawk
4.FireMonkey
5.funny4urface101
6.darkmageist

So yeah that's it! if you want to contact me about entering or if you have questions then message me on here or Youtube (Youtube name is also Traweezie)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
RGSS Player has stopped working

Anybody know any fix / patch to this issue?
And please, don't just say "it was posted some pages ago". Nobody's ever going to read over 200 pages just to find an answer to a quick question. That's just douchebaggery. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Raptor EX Glitch

For the Mystery Gift, I want the Pikachu-colored Pichu that I've seen others get, but I always get a glitch that makes it restart. How do I fix it?

pokecoop

Life without Jolteon is-*dies*
Years
Here is my review on the game. NOTE- POSSIBLY SPOILER ALERTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I think the last battle with Arceus was planned out PERFECTLY! I mean, you had to destroy all the plates, which all had to have 150 HP each at most. It made the battle a lot more harder. I also loved how you found a way to implement all the Pokemon in the game (other than some legendarys). The story line was good. The only think I have to complain about it the bugs. In certain spots, you could surf on land and get outside the map. I would also like to explore all of the Hoenn(Spelling?) and not just 2 cities. I hope this is changed in the future :). TL:DR- Epic game, few bugs and annoyances :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
If anyone wants to join my tourney let me know just go back a page to see the rules and stuff

McZ

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
hey im in a bit of trouble im stuck in groudons cave without a pokemon who can swim or learn swim is there any way to get out of this or trade while in the cave?

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
This is the first pokemon game I played for computer, I love the storyline.
I hope there will be a remake of this game in a new graphic style

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2014
it can't work

it doesn't work on my computer. things that have exe. or rar. doesn't work on my comptuer.

will it work on the sofware unbuntu? u know, the sofeware that is sold at Target?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
I wanted to ask if there is another link for wichu's Raptor EX.
The links there go to where Megaupload has been once a time... Could anyone share another link for Raptor EX, because it seems like its the one with the most features.

Thanks!

Years
ymm i think i did fail on jirachi mission. i did go to hoenn without going to moonwiew town. so i already have jirachi and im on day 3 of jirachi mission. but now my chacter is invisible and im stuck on game. please help! ps. i can surf on mossdeep city on land.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Some help.

I wanted to ask if there is another link for wichu's Raptor EX.
The links there go to where Megaupload has been once a time... Could anyone share another link for Raptor EX, because it seems like its the one with the most features.

Thanks!
I know, I don't think O.G. Duke has updated this thread in a long time, so I will provide an alternate link. Everyone, I tested this download. It's safe, and is the real thing.

Pokémon Raptor EX
it doesn't work on my computer. things that have exe. or rar. doesn't work on my comptuer.

will it work on the sofware unbuntu? u know, the sofeware that is sold at Target?
You have Ubuntu? I am not well versed in that OS, but I do know that you need a program called WineHQ (Google it). It's a Windows application emulator. To open .RAR files, you need WinRAR, or an Ubuntu variant. Otherwise, run WinRAR within WineHQ.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Cybermccloud said:

You have Ubuntu? I am not well versed in that OS, but I do know that you need a program called WineHQ (Google it). It's a Windows application emulator. To open .RAR files, you need WinRAR, or an Ubuntu variant. Otherwise, run WinRAR within WineHQ.
Raptor works fine under WINE, background music is the only thing that doesn't work but it can be fixed by converting the backgroud music files(they're in bgm folder) to OGG format. To open RAR files you need to install a tool called unrar. Go to terminal and write:
Code:
sudo apt-get install rar unrar
Now you can extract RAR files just like ZIP files.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
One of the best storylines I've ever played through in games. Dude you have it going man! The last battle with Arceus was absolutely epic!

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2023
i know that this has probably been asked before but i didnt want to search thro every page of this post to find it. my computer sucks so i always load .gba roms onto my phone or psp go to play my pokemon games. is there anywhere i can download this game in a .gba file so i can play it on my phone or psp

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Check again.

i know that this has probably been asked before but i didnt want to search thro every page of this post to find it. my computer sucks so i always load .gba roms onto my phone or psp go to play my pokemon games. is there anywhere i can download this game in a .gba file so i can play it on my phone or psp
You may want to check which forum you are in, and read the first post. This is a game developed using RPG Maker XP, which means this game will run, and only run, on a PC. .GBA files are discussed in the Emulation forum.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
i have try the game, and this game make me addicted...but then i stuck at FLASH MACHINE, the machine for watch (or whatever the name) ALTIAS and altios (is the name right?) in hidden forrest in Breakport City, how to solve this? i can't go to Dynas City or exploring Hoenn Region...please help.... :(

Back