• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
wow i met such a douche bag today at game stop . he was suposed to be this pokemon "master" frilling idiot was a 37 yr old loser who didnt know anyhting . first of all he had 1 shiny , a sceptile . but he goes " the chances of u getting a shiny is 1 in 30,000 and i dont believe u caught those 13 " first thing i did was call him an idiot second thing i said was do i have to catch a shiny infront of your frilling face for u to belive me mr 1 shiny ? and of course his loser behind replied " i dont believe cheaters and i know u cheated becuz look at all the shinnies u got from trades , heh ur a cheater and those kids u traded with are cheaters " so i fliped him off and left XD losers like him make me sick . just becuz u havent or cant do sumthing or just arent as lucky as sumone else dont call them a damn cheater . it pissed me off so much becuz its one thing to question sumone heck even i question sum ppl here but i never flat out state a person is a cheater secialy with out giving them a chance to explain themselves and it really gets me mad becuz he is telling everyone tehre that im a cheater and ruining my reputation . heh jetrus was there and was lie " if he frilling cheated he would have all the water pokemon shiny" and i was like yeah but this douche doesnt know me personaly so he thinks im inlove with dunsparce SPEAKING OF WHICH he said it was impossable to get a pokemon like dunsparce shiny without cheating becuz it was too rare and the frilling bakas at the store were actualy beliving him OMGGGGGGGGGGGG . so to end this rant im boycotting the gamestop that douch works at and ill be buying my games and movies from FYE across the street and ill make sure when ps3 comes out that i buy one from fye walk across the street to gs go inside slap my newly bought ps3 on the counter look at them and say u got any good games and when they are done listing them ima look at the douche who is telling everyone im a cheater and say " never mind i forgot gs is full of lieing douches i think FYE would like even more of my money seeing how i just got this ps3 from them " HEH

anyways lol on the shiny hunt OMG CONGRATS NOVA WOOT WOOT more inspiration for me to hatch a shiny

off topic can u guys please help me by joining neopets from this link

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=shido214

it would help me alot and i promise to return the favor when d/p

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Hey can you get shiny Eevee from the pokeball in the house in Celadon on Fire Red, since I take 5 pokemon and check to see whether it's shiny or not..
(I have a DS so SRings the only way for me :P)

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello all my fellow Shiny hunters, my next target is Groundon and Kyorge, i have already fainted Kyorge in Emerald *Glares at Dragonite* due to a hyperbeam attack that got a critical hit. so im S/reseting for Groundon on Emerald and Kyorge on Sapphire
Hunt progress

Emerald: S/Resteing for groundon

Firered: Egg hatching sudowoodo and cyndaquil

Sapphire: S/Restting for Kyorge

Good luck

Years
Hey people, just an update, i still have no Shiny Beldum, but to be fair, i havn't being shiny hunting alot because i just got my GCSE results today! :D So.... i will be shint hunting loads now! Later!

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Ok now I'm Sring Ruby for shiny Treecko then trading it over to Emerald :D
(No Bagon yet -.-)

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
hey guys....im now going for torchic on sapphire by SRing, (not giving up on bagon though!! :) ) on leaf green i am hopefully going to do the same with 1 starter. Eventualy i will have all 3 starters in shiny on both games. Woo!!

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
When you SR for starters in R/S/E and you check the bag, is it only the battle when you tell if it's shiny or not? Or is it different in the picture too?

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
Years
Alright... as for the Pigeon19, Killer-Swift & Nova thing,
1. Pigeon, I told you the same things those other 2 said, so you should have waited, they would've let you join as soon as they saw your request.
2. Killer-Swift, if you live in America...learn to spell. And if you don't live here... learn to spell anyway if you are gonna be a member :)
3. Nova, it's my fault he didn't give you credit, and I see that he changed it now anyway. I just told him how to do everything, so he didn't ever look at the rules, and I simply forgot to tell him. Besides, I didn't even understand the rules here at the SHC until I just looked at other posts.

Hopefully all is forgiven, that wailord looks awesome on colosseum :P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
wow i met such a douche bag today at game stop . he was suposed to be this pokemon "master" frilling idiot was a 37 yr old loser who didnt know anyhting . first of all he had 1 shiny , a sceptile . but he goes " the chances of u getting a shiny is 1 in 30,000 and i dont believe u caught those 13 " first thing i did was call him an idiot second thing i said was do i have to catch a shiny infront of your frilling face for u to belive me mr 1 shiny ? and of course his loser behind replied " i dont believe cheaters and i know u cheated becuz look at all the shinnies u got from trades , heh ur a cheater and those kids u traded with are cheaters " so i fliped him off and left XD losers like him make me sick . just becuz u havent or cant do sumthing or just arent as lucky as sumone else dont call them a damn cheater . it pissed me off so much becuz its one thing to question sumone heck even i question sum ppl here but i never flat out state a person is a cheater secialy with out giving them a chance to explain themselves and it really gets me mad becuz he is telling everyone tehre that im a cheater and ruining my reputation . heh jetrus was there and was lie " if he frilling cheated he would have all the water pokemon shiny" and i was like yeah but this douche doesnt know me personaly so he thinks im inlove with dunsparce SPEAKING OF WHICH he said it was impossable to get a pokemon like dunsparce shiny without cheating becuz it was too rare and the frilling bakas at the store were actualy beliving him OMGGGGGGGGGGGG . so to end this rant im boycotting the gamestop that douch works at and ill be buying my games and movies from FYE across the street and ill make sure when ps3 comes out that i buy one from fye walk across the street to gs go inside slap my newly bought ps3 on the counter look at them and say u got any good games and when they are done listing them ima look at the douche who is telling everyone im a cheater and say " never mind i forgot gs is full of lieing douches i think FYE would like even more of my money seeing how i just got this ps3 from them " HEH

anyways lol on the shiny hunt OMG CONGRATS NOVA WOOT WOOT more inspiration for me to hatch a shiny

off topic can u guys please help me by joining neopets from this link

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=shido214

it would help me alot and i promise to return the favor when d/p

lol gj Shido... :P... why dun u uus go to the manager and file a cpomplaint about one of their employees? That usuually works.. (i think...lol)

Alright... as for the Pigeon19, Killer-Swift & Nova thing,
1. Pigeon, I told you the same things those other 2 said, so you should have waited, they would've let you join as soon as they saw your request.
2. Killer-Swift, if you live in America...learn to spell. And if you don't live here... learn to spell anyway if you are gonna be a member
3. Nova, it's my fault he didn't give you credit, and I see that he changed it now anyway. I just told him how to do everything, so he didn't ever look at the rules, and I simply forgot to tell him. Besides, I didn't even understand the rules here at the SHC until I just looked at other posts.

*ahem* Spelling does not matter... adn why does it matter where im from...?? possible racist act? From what i know of... thats also against the rules ;)... and so rele... u shuldnt rele be judging pple in such a manner :| its not very nice either :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
*ahem* Spelling does not matter... adn why does it matter where im from...?? possible racist act? From what i know of... thats also against the rules ;)... and so rele... u shuldnt rele be judging pple in such a manner :| its not very nice either :P

Spelling DOES matter as it makes the rest of our lives easier because we will be able to read your posts easier and not have to try and decode them. And i think sithlord was emplying that since you are from america you should be able to spell as you are taught it in school, nothing racist so don't jump to conclusions, and try to stay on topic in future.

Well it seems PC has been down for a few days, i havn't had too much time to hunt but there has been the odd hour or so. So far i have no idea as to what to hunt after Miltank is full EV trained.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Lousy Downtime. Well, I did alot of Hunting during this very long Downtime, but nothing new. T-T

Erm... No Comment on everything else... XD Don't like to get involved with Internet Spelling and Racial Issues.

Off-Topic :: Soo... I'm just gonna go watch The Emmy's and then "The Roast of William Shatner"... XD Yeah...

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Well unfortunatley I didn't get in much shiny hunting as I was pretty busy and I started watching Naruto :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Sorry guys.... It's been a very, very busy week and so on.
I have been able to get in no SRing at all. I hope you understand and you all will.

During my childhood, I was taken out of school due to allergies. Since then I have had no friends, unless it was online.
Nintendo WiFi was a breakthrough to me, just to find out I couldn't use it, until a faithful meeting with a dude on Nintendo NSider Forums gave me a tutorial.

The Nintendo USB Connector WILL work with dial-up. And that's the reason I haven't been able to SR for Snorlax or any of the Pokemon.
This is the first times I've ever gotten to play with anyone besides my brother, cousin, and sister. Since about... 2002, my sister has lost contact (don't ask), and my cousin got on with her life. My brother doesn't care to play with me all that much.

So now I get to play with most of my online friends, and it's a blast...

I promise I'll get back to SRing soon. I just have a 16-year itch to play with people... I turned 16 last Saturday, but didn't get the USB connector going until Sunday or Monday. I'll probably get through the week playing each evening.

I just wanted to say that. So... You know, I wouldn't get pummuled for not looking for shinies. I'm eager to do that though.

Congrats to those who have new shinies. pokeCommunity was down for a good while so the times I tried to get through, I wasn't.

Later all.

-DDD, NW_Bandit

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
woot 9000 post on this thread! Is this site going really slow for anyone else with firefox? Still no shiny :(

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Wow... PC sucks for having so much downtime...

Anyways, I got a shiny Rayquaza last weekend!!! It has a Jolly nature, and I trained it to lvl 100 already. I'll try and get a pic for you guys. Now, I'm hunting for a shiny Lapras, wish me luck :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Wow... PC sucks for having so much downtime...

Anyways, I got a shiny Rayquaza last weekend!!! It has a Jolly nature, and I trained it to lvl 100 already. I'll try and get a pic for you guys. Now, I'm hunting for a shiny Lapras, wish me luck :)

lol yes PC has been downalot... even for me... i use mountain cable and its running rele slow on PC >.<

Anyways... GRATS ON DA SHINY!!!!! now only if i can get one >.<

welll nuffin new.... so ya....lol

Back