• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
This is a good place to start for friendship boosting stuff. Click the link for vitamins on there to learn more about them (things like a PP Up).

Cyclone

Thanks for this link. I will try giving Riolu a Soothe Bell to boost his happiness.

Proteins and Calciums so you can boost its Attack and Sp.Att and also Carbos for speed.

Thanks for this info. I hope my Riolu will evolve soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
It must have been beaten quite a time.. Because mine evolved at level 32

No, its never been beaten in a battle cause I only used Exp. Share for gaining him a level. Did you use a Soothe bell to make your Riolu evolve?

Are Eloatank, Terrapaul and Hulkwell branch evolution of Terrange? If they are, can someone please share how to make evolve Terrange to them. Thanks for those who will help me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Are Eloatank, Terrapaul and Hulkwell branch evolution of Terrange? If they are, can someone please share how to make evolve Terrange to them. Thanks for those who will help me.
At lv 30, Terrange will evolve into one of the three above, depending of its Atk and Def:

Atk > Def -> Eloatank
Atk < Def -> Terrapul
Atk = Def -> Hulkwell

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It must have been beaten quite a time.. Because mine evolved at level 32
It can definitely vary. I have my Soul Silver Togepi that is already a Togetic and evolved in the 20s, currently at Lv.24. It was also a friendship-based evolution.

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Friendship evolutions really are variable.
Though if you don't do anything and just battle with them F-Pokémon should evolve at late 20s if they start at 5 or between 20-24 if they start at 1.
My Riolus usually evolve at 20 or little more... There hasn't been any Riolu that evolved on level 30 or something more.
Even though my Eevees evolved into Espeon and Umbreon before level 30 in White 2 when I caught them on level 17.
Not being able to evolve on level 55 is somehow worrying...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Though if you don't do anything and just battle with them F-Pokémon should evolve at late 20s if they start at 5 or between 20-24 if they start at 1.
Exactly...the Togepi did start at Lv.1 as Soul Silver was in the generation that I believe started Lv.1 Eggs (the original Silver would have started at Lv.5). That's why mine evolved before Lv.25. Fainting does only cost one friendship point whereas leveling up gains two even at high friendship (5/3/2 to be specific in SS), so if you were to presume it started at 120 friendship points - the standard for hatches, though it's 70 for catches and sets to 200 if caught in a type of Pokéball that affects initial friendship - and you did nothing else, it gains 60 just reaching Lv.21, plus all the walking around and you can easily have it ready to evolve already by keeping it in your party while training other Pokémon.

Cyclone

hils21

Spoiled Brat
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
HELP!! i`m stuck in the game where chaomega told me to collect all ruby fragments (or whatever its name) i already have all ruby fragments and when i talk to chaomega, it still says the same as i talk to chaomega first time.............

i want add some banner, but i`m newbie here, so i can`t

Years
No, its never been beaten in a battle cause I only used Exp. Share for gaining him a level. Did you use a Soothe bell to make your Riolu evolve?

To be honest I used it mostly in my battles and no It did not evolved at 1 level with Sooth Bell i-e I never used it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
I think I'm stuck in the game. I've already captured Felinar and Ho-oh. Where should I go next? And how can I get the Hevah symbol? Thanks for those who will reply.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2013
Really loved your series!

Well still trying to complete the last one but I guess its over for me as I am stuck where Chaomega says to visit giratina in shadow valley (dusk path) but well I went there and well there is no entrance to it (simply a normal wall all along). Guess it bugged my game when I updated it to 15 when I defeated Zah already.

And well I cannot get any fragments tried the one where I have to talk to the old man of the shaman in the rintah but he just says that now I know his sons name of some organization...

Anyways I was really enjoying your hack series.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2015
Help, I just beat the vessel, giratina then the other pokemon thing, told me about tower of fate, etc convo stopped, screen turned black then it says "Save failed. Checking the backup memory... please wait." is there any fix? T_T

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
I used the search function and this didn't seem to have been mentioned, so...

Has anyone, while surfing along dusk path, noticed a small opening in the southern stone borders?
If you go through it and keep surfing east, you'll eventually meet up with a Gabrieleon standing on the water.
If you interact with it, it says something like 'I was only fooling myself...' and starts a battle with you. It's Lv90 and it kicked my (then) Lv40 team's butt.
Note that I actually discovered this with zero cheats, it was during the course of my completely legit gameplay before I even reached Lustersand Town.

Can anyone clarify this? Was this intentional? Or am I just playing an older version? (I might have missed the newer updates, sorry)

Excellent (Exegglent?) hack BTW, very deeply moving storyline, and mighty good replayability, although the difficulty can get very brutal (Bug Catchers should NOT be armed with 4 hyper potions, nor should everyone's pokemon readily spam Double Team/Hydro Pumps). Thank you DJG for this out-of-this-world Pokemon experience :)

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023

Has anyone, while surfing along dusk path, noticed a small opening in the southern stone borders?
If you go through it and keep surfing east, you'll eventually meet up with a Gabrieleon standing on the water.
If you interact with it, it says something like 'I was only fooling myself...' and starts a battle with you. It's Lv90 and it kicked my (then) Lv40 team's butt.
Note that I actually discovered this with zero cheats, it was during the course of my completely legit gameplay before I even reached Lustersand Town.

Can anyone clarify this? Was this intentional? Or am I just playing an older version? (I might have missed the newer updates, sorry)

Excellent (Exegglent?) hack BTW, very deeply moving storyline, and mighty good replayability, although the difficulty can get very brutal (Bug Catchers should NOT be armed with 4 hyper potions, nor should everyone's pokemon readily spam Double Team/Hydro Pumps). Thank you DJG for this out-of-this-world Pokemon experience :)

the "give double team to every opponent" is a trend in every DJG hack

and its not a difficulty increase but more of a turning the battle to a coinflip of whether you will land your hit or not. Theres a reason its banned in competitive.

lol even "slow" pokemon like golem have double team, which is ridiculous.

hard difficulty shld be more about higher leveled pokemon and stronger VARIED movesets (not just hydropump fireblast thunder in 1 legend like a few in his hack)

and not turning everything into a coinflip with double team.

Years

This maybe because you should come back for it after completing the story and when your team gets stronger

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Ahh, curse it I didn't get Nefari. Anyway thanks guys, I also totally agree with your thing about the coinflip, but ah well, what's done is done.

papercut210

Ninetails
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 25, 2016
nooooo! this is the best hack evvvverrrrrr and i got about halfway through chapter 2 and i made a save, in the game and on vba then i quit the game. And now when i run life of guardians it doesnt show any of my save games! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back