• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Galactic H.Q... The Team Galactic Club

Cyrus Lv.X

Intergalactic Space Crusader
Years
Welcome to Team Galactic H.Q. I am Cyrus, the founder and Leader of this Club. The Topics here are a bit larger than just Team Galactic. The topics here include Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, the Red Chain, Team Dim Sun, the Myths of Sinnoh, Evil Plans, Pokémon Teams you would have as a member of Team Galactic, Legendary Pokémon, the
Ruined World (Torn World,) and anything else you find fit...
The Offical Team Galactic Credo is:
"Everything Belongs to Team Galactic! Look Beyond the World--Space will Become Team Galactic's!"

If you want to join, please PM me and I will add you to the List...

Commanders (Admins):
Pluto (G@mbit)

Members:

Giratina_Ruined_World.png

Last edited:

Cyrus Lv.X

Years
Sweet! A new member! So... anything you want to talk about? In my Marriland devision, everyone seems to act and we roleplay random events... so... any thing on your mind?

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I don't realy know how to start...I have some topics like:
why is Saturn like a man, but she is a girl, why doesn't pluto have any pokemon etc.
why is the bosses name cyrus not a planetary name, Why don't the admins have trainer animations?
these are my no.1 questions...

Cyrus Lv.X

Years
I don't realy know how to start...I have some topics like:
why is Saturn like a man, but she is a girl, why doesn't pluto have any pokemon etc.
why is the bosses name cyrus not a planetary name, Why don't the admins have trainer animations?
these are my no.1 questions...
1. Saturn is a Guy...
2. Don't know... he was friends with Rotom...
3. Cyrus is based off of the Persian work Kuros, which means Sun, his name in Japanese refers to Red, like a Red Giant class Star...
4. I think Nintendo got lazy...

Cyrus Lv.X

Years
Why are you appologising? I just felt like answering your questions...

What do you think about that Team Dim Sun? The wish they were as important as us...

:badsmile:

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Hmm...they want to free darkrai...and thats it?
WE want to rule the Earth, space and the galaxy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyrus Lv.X

Years
I am thinking about making a Fan Fiction Story about a Video Game called Ōkami... It takes place 7 years after the Game. One of the main Characters is brought back from the Dead and another Character is made up by me... but I am having a hard time choosing what he is the God or Spirit of... Something about Fire, the Sun and the Sky...

But anyway...

God of our World? I think his position is to guide Souls from our World to his World...

Like a Grim Reaper...

Last edited:
Back