• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you get in Halloween?

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I went out with my friends and we got a total of 4000sweets/chocolate, 4cans of Coke, $20HKD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Its the most Ive got in my life!

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Hazuki-san said:
I got a fair bag of chocolate and candy. I could've gotten more if it wasn't pouring rain
Oh, that's a shame...

Well, ppl live in flats on very tall buildings in Hong Kong. What we did was to walk up and down the stairs and get sweets from ppl :D
So, no matter how bad the weather is, we can still get loads of sweets.

(There are 2 flats on each floor, each building has 21 floors, so there are 42 homes that we visited)

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
Years
I only got one bubble gum, I didn't go out for halloween since
I had lot of homework and afterwards I gotten lazy and tired. My brother brought some for me, only one gum.

John Denver

Banned
Years
I got a heaping portion of JACK-CRAP with a side of NOTHING!!

Yep...my parent's don't let me celebrate halloween...drag

boo.........ya.........

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
jynx said:
Oh, that's a shame...

Well, ppl live in flats on very tall buildings in Hong Kong. What we did was to walk up and down the stairs and get sweets from ppl :D
So, no matter how bad the weather is, we can still get loads of sweets.

(There are 2 flats on each floor, each building has 21 floors, so there are 42 homes that we visited)
I wish I could go do that... going trick-or-treating in a sky scraper heh.

PokeTrainerCarol

Nope...nothing this year >_> Except one girl's mom from my classroom brought a cake and candy and so and so and so on so and gave away some candy so I'm fine XD no other classroom had a Halloween party with a cake...mwhahaha... XP

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ooh, I can't wait until the other town houses around here are filled up, so then I can go and get TONS of candy from people. XP Since these are new, we don't have many neighbors yet so it would be pointless to try and get some candy. So.. We visited another neighborhood and got a lot of stuff. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I got nothing... *weeps* *stupid Taiwan...* ;P

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
22sa said:
I wish I could go do that... going trick-or-treating in a sky scraper heh.
About how far do you have to go for trick and treating?

I just wanna know something more about Canada/ USA/ UK/ whatever, I mean your country.

Back