• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

10asd

Champion
Years
from first post of Wesley's site.
Next time try to find the answer before asking.[/QUOTE]

Didnt work leews24.Pressed downalod IPS,send me to a site pressed download again ,send me to an site again,choosed english one,downloaded it,turned vba on,choosed downloaded file,error No image found on zip file,Unsupported file type.Help

leews24

ha
Years
is there anything else to do after the world championship?

Well, recently Weebly sites have been decided "dagerous" due to its site structure of one root sitr and a giantic mass of subsites. To solve this, it will differ based on your browsr. Chrome, for example, will let you in with the option of ignoring the dagers and entering. Firefox or IE, I do not know(sorry!).
If google is the one not letting you in, go to the address bar, find the original web address(www.wesleyfg.weebly.com...),cut it, delete the rest, paste.
If you cant get in, use my site, at sig;although I beleive it has become blocked also.

is there anything else to do after the world championship?

Nope. Gotta catchem all. Catch legendaries.

from first post of Wesley's site.
Next time try to find the answer before asking.

Didnt work leews24.Pressed downalod IPS,send me to a site pressed download again ,send me to an site again,choosed english one,downloaded it,turned vba on,choosed downloaded file,error No image found on zip file,Unsupported file type.Help

If you do no know how to run a ips file,
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=73966

Again, search before ask.

Last edited:

10asd

Champion
Years
It didnt work again.I downloaded it and used the IPSWin20,i runned it,and as file to patch i used the downlaoded one and as IPS patch again the downloaded one it pathced it.I turned VBA choosed the file again and appeard the same error.WHATS THE PROBLEM NOW??oh and i also tried pathc pokemon ruby.zip and IPS the file but when turned on appear one white screen maybe can answer both of them

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
It didnt work again.I downloaded it and used the IPSWin20,i runned it,and as file to patch i used the downlaoded one and as IPS patch again the downloaded one it pathced it.I turned VBA choosed the file again and appeard the same error.WHATS THE PROBLEM NOW??oh and i also tried pathc pokemon ruby.zip and IPS the file but when turned on appear one white screen maybe can answer both of them

Please search white screen on the seatch button... cuz white screen problem has been provided a answer for months now.

Years
okay so I'm tired of having to ask people what to do next when I'm stuck so does anyone know if there's a walk through and FAQ guide for this game? it's a very large and lengthy hack so yea. right now I'm stuck in the 8th gym city dragonbreth. idk how to get in the gym or into the team steam base. does anyone know where i can find guide for this game?
thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
How do I get past Skyner City?

I already beat the Gym Leader and she said something about using "Glide" outside of battles and gave a Pilot License so I can fly everywhere (thats what she said, altough I still can only fly from city to city)

I cant get past Route 504, it says "You can fly here on your pokémon" but it doenst give an option to use Fly, like when I use Surf for example, and I cant use Glide too

okay so I'm tired of having to ask people what to do next when I'm stuck so does anyone know if there's a walk through and FAQ guide for this game? it's a very large and lengthy hack so yea. right now I'm stuck in the 8th gym city dragonbreth. idk how to get in the gym or into the team steam base. does anyone know where i can find guide for this game?
thanks.

To enter in the base, you have to dress up like a Team Steam member.

After you beat the Steam's boss you can acess the cave in Drakebreath.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Actually the screenshots in the main page are Brazilian, not Portugal portuguese =)
Since when Brazilian is official language =D

How do I get past Skyner City?

I already beat the Gym Leader and she said something about using "Glide" outside of battles and gave a Pilot License so I can fly everywhere (thats what she said, altough I still can only fly from city to city)

I cant get past Route 504, it says "You can fly here on your pokémon" but it doenst give an option to use Fly, like when I use Surf for example, and I cant use Glide too
Teach Glide to one of your Pokemon and then use Pilot License :)

10asd

Champion
Years
leews2 i didnt found anything about that.But it happend something i decided to use emerald i pathced,turned on and appeard that screen about gamefreak pokecompany and others but then the screen turned black do you think its same problem?ohh and also i saw that episodes about you talk,you post the link at the end of every thread are yours that episodes?

Remeber my last question well forgot it because i find an guy who teled me exactly what pathc program and what IPS and Ruby rom to use i went to the site download use patch,opend and WORKED!Right now when i righting im playing the game im sorry for takeing your time with that questions but really helped me.Oh and hope ep 10 apeears in a few days ^_^

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
10asd: Thank you for your support: However Ep10 will noy be up thi week. Apologies.

Master123: look down on my sig. Goto Lets Play forums. Search Smallbirdie.
A total of 3 types of walkthroughs exist, screenshot, vid, and text.

People need to learn to use the friggin search button.Is it that hard?

MaX Kazuki

The QZ
Years
After a semester ended at the university, i come to check the hack
and it's finally done! :)

and what's the base rom for this LightPlatinum?
really wanna play this hack

edit:
it is ruby?
if it is, I would be really surprised!
the quality of LightPlatinum is a lot way better than the original ruby
btw what program should I use to patch the rom?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
I'm wondering why this post is here, when the search button exists and the pokedex is in the official site
Larvesta, is in the game but I'm not sure where it is. Gible is in Dragonite cave, but is unavailable due to tile isses.

Next time, SEARCH BEFORE ASK

well actually I did search and couldn´t find anything(searched in a walkthrough)so next time you should be either helpful or just stand quiet pls, thx

@Sonic/Ethan(Who was actually helpful instead of other persons...), Do you mean that gible and bagon are in the latest version in mt. shuem or that they will be in an updated version? thx

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2011
Brother, you know what I think about your hack, is one of the best I saw in my life, and even more so is complete.
Your ideas, scripts, and other tiles, give it a wonderful touch to hack.
Your creativity, your creativity was undoubtedly the best for the LP. I hope you resolve the errors left in the hack, or do other, are an excellent rom-hacker ^ ^

Salu2! n_n

leews24

ha
Years
well actually I did search and couldn´t find anything(searched in a walkthrough)so next time you should be either helpful or just stand quiet pls, thx

@Sonic/Ethan(Who was actually helpful instead of other persons...), Do you mean that gible and bagon are in the latest version in mt. shuem or that they will be in an updated version? thx

I was talking about the search button IN THE THREAD
Apologies if I was offensive, but after you see the same questions over and over again, it become quite annoying.

Gible and bagon are already in LP, and this is the final version, Mt.Draconem.
however due to some tile settings, they are not encounterable.
You may fix this your self via Adavanced Map, or the hard version Sonic is making.
This IS the final version, and that wont change.

shaswatdgr8pokefan

elite trainer
Years
Man!!!!! Awesome hack! I have played a lot of hacks (Reign of legends, Ash's Quest, Mewtwo strikes back etc...) but this is the best hack hands down!!!! Someone should give d maker a medal. I am currently in Lauren, 7 gyms done!=)

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
Ok, I'm having a problem I downloaded the full english version of IPS file from the first page of this thread. Downloaded several different Clean USA and UK roms, and am using VBA. Ran Lunar IPS, and patched them up. Each one isn't working correctly, their all clean roms but I keep coming up with white screens.

What's the problem here? Why, am I experiencing this type of problem?

10asd

Champion
Years
Ive got some new problems new ones i was wrong at the last one i didnt knew that you atuo gain the TM that help in quest.In Richian city i talked to Sokai went to PC puted Snorlax,Steelix and an Shinx i caught on road and still didnt appeard.Alos why i cant do fly in some cities of the Lauren region i got fly and viisted that cities but still cant.Someone please answer me this problems

Back