• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
-.-' No luck with me so far... Every search I go for usually ends in a dud. Both Ralts and Buneary chains break before the wanted goal, and Snorunt... well I've only been able to start 1 Snorunt chain in all the times I've tried... Oh well, I'm going to go start a chain for Ralts.

Congratulations to those with new Shinies!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
sorry ive been gone a while ive benn playing pearl and no im not looking for shines because im training to beat the elite 4

p.s. ivefail in lot of my searches =[

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Shadow Chaos- dont worry, you'll find your shiny soon!!! my first one w/o notice until i heard the sound was a shiny blue gastrodon which i traded away for a milotic =(

rapid whalelord- good luck with the elite four...i lost to them about 7 or 8 times the first time i attempted to face them

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Yes! It has happened, with that chain that I started last night, I got what I have been searching for since I got Ruby all those years ago: A Shiny Female Ralts!!! But the best part, I gots twins!!! XD

11:31PM - The 36th Ralts I encountered was the first Shiny patch I saw for Ralts! Caught her and named her Aoi!

12:42AM - The 53rd Ralts was the second Shiny patch I saw, caught her and named her Rei*!

12:59AM - Chain broken at 64 by Zubat! Didn't care as I got my most wanted Shiny!

*Almost missed and didn't see this one as I was watching BLEACH!

Well, now all that there is left is Charmander, Buneary (F), and Snorunt (F)! XD

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Ok I seriously wish my character in the game had a gun. Because I got up to a 74 chain with Roselia and then BANG a Staravia appears again. I want to shoot tht damn bird. I swear its getting annoying but ill keep going...GAWSH!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all lol. Haven't posted in a while again :p Anyways congrats MM on the 2 shinies, especially the Rotom!! Lol you're lucky with synchronize, timid nature totally owns mine's useless Sassy nature x__x I'm still Sring for Giratina, did at least 11 hours of SRing over the weekend and another 4 yesterday, no luck yet. Today though I found a used Pearl at EB games and I bought it. So now I can get some things I've been meaning to go for like Spiritomb and misdreavus. And as extra bonus surprise, the previous save file on the used pearl had some random luck. Seems like the guy managed to catch a Shiny Cacnea randomly LOL. The guy caught it in a master ball, but I think he just imported cloned ones from emerald since he has 12 or so in his bag as well as several TMS and rare candies. All the pokemon in the game seem perfectly legit so I don't think the guy hacked any pokemon. Should I count this Cacnea for my count? Its untouched as well, and the guy caught it on my Birthday (july 3rd) feels sentimental... Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
Lil-Dill- why use guns when you can be like link and kill it the old fashion way!!! ARROWS XD!!!

Dark Steelix-wow that does seem random dood!!! well i hope you get the shinies you Sring for?? (SRing does mean Searching right??)

Years
Hey all lol. Haven't posted in a while again :p Anyways congrats MM on the 2 shinies, especially the Rotom!! Lol you're lucky with synchronize, timid nature totally owns mine's useless Sassy nature x__x I'm still Sring for Giratina, did at least 11 hours of SRing over the weekend and another 4 yesterday, no luck yet. Today though I found a used Pearl at EB games and I bought it. So now I can get some things I've been meaning to go for like Spiritomb and misdreavus. And as extra bonus surprise, the previous save file on the used pearl had some random luck. Seems like the guy managed to catch a Shiny Cacnea randomly LOL. The guy caught it in a master ball, but I think he just imported cloned ones from emerald since he has 12 or so in his bag as well as several TMS and rare candies. All the pokemon in the game seem perfectly legit so I don't think the guy hacked any pokemon. Should I count this Cacnea for my count? Its untouched as well, and the guy caught it on my Birthday (july 3rd) feels sentimental... Good luck to everyone on their hunts!
I could sure use that Sassy on my Bronzor. :(

The thing is, everyone is going to think I copied you in hunting shiny Rotom, even though we started around the same time. :(

Based around consistency with the existing rules, I don't think that the Cacnea should count. It's a shiny from a stranger, which is about the same as those off the GTS or from peeps in the wi-fi chat. What if the previous owner had cloned their Cacnea and put it onto one of their other games before selling? Or if the OT is different, it may have just been found off the GTS randomly by the previous owner. The point is that you can never know, so we err on the side of not inflating shiny rosters.

I haven't been playing much, as I got the M3 DS Simply media player for my birthday and have been playing around with that mostly. I have been doing some Chikorita breeding on Emerald and a little Battle Towerage on Diamond, but you don't get shinies from the BT, just shiny heartaches. (I haven't seen any shinies there. ... Yet.) I've just finished off my ninth generation of Chikoritas, and have yet to see a Bold Female. I have three "reject" females, whom I'm going to Pal Park and pawn off on the GTS. :D

@Zach: SRing is short for Soft Resetting. I find it sounds a little silly, so I don't say it much.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
lol...o0o ok...im kinda new to this new language yall use on the site...BTW Happy Belated bday dood!!! i wanted to tell you yesterday but idk if you accept PM's so yea...hope you had fun

Anywho im going to bed because it 10:15 my time right now and i really dont feel to well =(... g nite everyone

Last edited:

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Yea and it makes more sense if u want to trade.

Btw I cant shiny hunt for bout a week because Im going to kingston ontario NOT JAMAICA for a week on the 14th so until then I really HOPE I get that Roselia. I have that feeling Im not even close to getting a Growlithe.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Regigigas hunt not going well but I am close to completely finishing Armageddon's Konquest mode.

Maybe I should hunt more shiny Dragon Pokemon. But that's for another time. And congrats to anyone else who got a shiny since I've been away. (For the week, I mean).

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
fufu- yea u do have a point about shiny treecko so i have to agree with both you and lil-dill on that 1...

Dragon tamer Ed- Good Luck with the regigigas hunting

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Ok Im up to a 52 chain with Roselia. I really hope a Staravia or some other pokemon pops out and breaks my chain.
With Growlithe I have 450 approx tht much eggs hatched. Im not sure...

EDIT: 500TH POST!!!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
I could sure use that Sassy on my Bronzor. :(

The thing is, everyone is going to think I copied you in hunting shiny Rotom, even though we started around the same time. :(

Based around consistency with the existing rules, I don't think that the Cacnea should count. It's a shiny from a stranger, which is about the same as those off the GTS or from peeps in the wi-fi chat. What if the previous owner had cloned their Cacnea and put it onto one of their other games before selling? Or if the OT is different, it may have just been found off the GTS randomly by the previous owner. The point is that you can never know, so we err on the side of not inflating shiny rosters.

I haven't been playing much, as I got the M3 DS Simply media player for my birthday and have been playing around with that mostly. I have been doing some Chikorita breeding on Emerald and a little Battle Towerage on Diamond, but you don't get shinies from the BT, just shiny heartaches. (I haven't seen any shinies there. ... Yet.) I've just finished off my ninth generation of Chikoritas, and have yet to see a Bold Female. I have three "reject" females, whom I'm going to Pal Park and pawn off on the GTS. :D

@Zach: SRing is short for Soft Resetting. I find it sounds a little silly, so I don't say it much.

Lol yeah I remember we started sring for Rotom around the same time too, I even suggested we race for it If I recall right :p Lol Bronzor has been a future target of mine for a long time, heh though I planned on hunting it with magnet pull in wayward cave, I'll probably hunt for it in my 2nd pearl now. Sorry if it seems like I'm copying you though x__x

Yeah too bad about the Cacnea, it has the same ID as the trainer so he caught it himself, but its true that its from a stranger oh well... I'll still keep it as a cool souvenir thingy.

Lol Fufu if you do go for treecko again hope you don't run into that evil pooch. I'm still Sring for Giratina on Diamond, no luck yet. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
lil-dill- lets just hope that roselia chain keeps goin ehh xD...

Dark steelix- i guess yall mustve been friends that long huh

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2007
I am trying to get a pokemon with the pokeradar but it is possible to find easily a shiny pokemon with this

Back