• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon did you turn out te be in the Mystery Dungeon series?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I think I was a Torchic or something. I honestly can't remember because I have been using Serebii for answers to get certain Pokemon since like forever haha.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Bulbasaur, after doing the questions 100 times, it was Skitty and Shinx when I failed.

Heh, I was Skitty and Shinx. :P

Well, seeing as I haven't replied to this particular thread, here are me and my partners in my first playthroughs of the games:

Red: Totodile with partner Treecko
Darkness: Skitty with partner Turtwig
Sky: Shinx with partner Squirtle
Gates: Axew with partner Snivy

Kenna18155

Kenna18155
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
I always rigged the questions so I got Pikachu, because of Thunder Wave. And... Pikachu-ness.

Last edited:

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
I was a Squirtle in Red Rescue Team, a Chikorita in Explorers of Time and a Vulpix in Explorers of Sky. I answered honestly for all the questions and have no idea how I got such different results.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I think I was a Mudkip...

But I wanted to be a Charmander; I'm not really into the water type : (

Years
If I remember correctly, I originally became a Skitty. Which was fine by me; I love Delcatty and hadn't used one in a while. Before the result of the quiz, my premonition was to soft reset for Mudkip, but after getting Skitty, I decided to just roll with it. Worked out nicely in the end! n__n;

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
According to the tests, uhm...

Red/Blue - Pikachu, Charmander, and Eevee were the only three I'd ever get, with Charmander taking the lead most often. Eevee a close second.

Time/Darkness/Sky - Pikachu and Skitty for T&D, Pikachu and Eevee for Sky. Mostly Eevee in the latter and mostly Pikachu in the former.

Gates
- Oshawott. :3

As for my official choices, I went with Eevee in every game except Gates.
I played around with the test a bunch in the games before Gates. Wish the test had stayed. OTL;

Back