• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new. come say hi

Years
Hello forums my name is Cobra and I love pokemon.

I have all the pokemon gens and i'm going to be getting the next gen soon.

I'm mostly on twitch but i'm really good at making videos and I post them on youtube. I also play a lot of Nintendo games, Playing with friends on my PS3 and watching videos on youtube.

I like playing pokemon on the go because it's what I do when I get bored but I'm also planning other stuff on what I want to do with pokemon such as do challenges, make videos and also stream pokemon on twitch.

Hope to hear from you guys and I'll see you around in the forums XD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi and welcome to PC, TheCobra931.
Looks like you like Video Games, yes? I'm not quite of a gamer, but I think you can enjoy spending time in here the same as you enjoy it in many websites that you mentioned before. Why, you can post the Let's Play video in this section too!

Have a nice day here, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't yet.

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years

Hello Cobra! I hope you have a good time in PC!

The Challenges Forum has a lot of good challenges that you can try, and you can all see people do the same challenges as you. There are a lot of places in the forum when you get bored though :)

I hope you stick around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
ema-cheerful(b).gif

Heeeey Cobra (aha like GI Joe Cobra :3) it's always nice to meet more pokefans, so, welcome to the forum!

ema-confident(b).gif

Hm, well, as the guys above me has already said, if you're interested in sharing your youtube videos with all of us, feel free to visit the Let's Play Guides and Reviews section i n Video Games! I moderate that section, so, if you have any questions about that board, feel free to ask. ^^ I'm pretty much a Nintendo fan as well; with my favourite series being The Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem.

ema-cheerful(b).gif

Pokemon is a nice mention as well! I can't wait for Pokemon X & Pokemon Y~ I've heard that they've already released the US T.V commercial! There's a lot of hype for those games, and I do hope it all pays off at the end! But, I do hope to hear from you too sometime; feel free to have a chat if you need any help, or just want to chat about different things! You can also ask other staff members for assistance! All in all, I do hope you'll have fun, and have a pleasant time here in PCCCC~!

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
Hi there. Welcome to PC. I stream on Twitch sometimes as well. I mostly stream runescape but even now and then I also stream Pokemon. Hope I can catch your stream sometime. :)

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
Hello forums my name is Cobra and I love pokemon.

I have all the pokemon gens and i'm going to be getting the next gen soon.

I'm mostly on twitch but i'm really good at making videos and I post them on youtube. I also play a lot of Nintendo games, Playing with friends on my PS3 and watching videos on youtube.

I like playing pokemon on the go because it's what I do when I get bored but I'm also planning other stuff on what I want to do with pokemon such as do challenges, make videos and also stream pokemon on twitch.

Hope to hear from you guys and I'll see you around in the forums XD

Welcome to the PokeCommunity Cobra! :D

I must say I think it is awesome that you have and played all the Pokemon Generations. Which generation is your favorite?

TwitchTV & Youtube are great sites and I live on both of them haha! Do you have a 3DS capture card or do you run emulators? I'm trying to save up for a 3DS capture card, but I wont get in time for Pokemon X & Y, but that's okay :)

What is your TwitchTV & Youtube channel link so I and others can check out your content.
Hope to battle you one day on X&Y :)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or anyone on the website and we will do our best to answer your questions. Everyone here is friendly and if they're not then guess what..they will be blasting off again just like Jessie and James haha! XD

Take care,

-Jedi

Years
Welcome to PC, Cobra! Welcome welcome welcome!! :)

I absolutely cannot wait for X and Y so the fact that we only have 20-something days left is a big shock. Feels like just yesterday when the sixth generation was revealed.. and now we only have under a month to wait eee. Looks like you're a really big Pokemon fan yourself, so PokeCommunity will be a totally awesome forum for you! If you've played every generation you can likely stop by our generation-based discussion boards and chat about games there, from Red Blue all the way to X and Y.

So enjoy your time here and be sure to chat with any of us if you'd like some friends! LGDArm is volunteering to help you out if you're ever looking to share your videos in the Let's Play board, so that's another cool thing to take advantage of. All of our staff are nice and the members are simply wonderful. So.. stick around and make sure to keep postin', yeah? We'd miss you if you were to disappear.. trust us, we'd remember, baha. See you around! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm hoping to get the next generation as well! It's amazing to see how far Pokemon has come and it's also amazing to see how long we've been fans of this amazing franchise. It feels like Pokemon has been part of our lives all the time.

Welcome to the forums, btw! I'm really glad to see you here, and you're totally in for a nice treat here. The community is filled with a lot of sections for you to discuss in, whether Pokemon-related or interest-related. Heck, even the Video Games section is a perfect fit for you since you play PS3! There's a lot to check out, and I highly recommend you to visit the 6th Gen section where all the speculation is going on right now!

Hopefully you can stick around & stuff, as we love having you here. <3 See ya around and have fuuuun :D

Back