• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Alright, I'll be waiting on Wi-Fi for you ^^

Thanks, I really appreciate it (=

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
alright alright lol
But how can you giveaway pokemon, especially SHINIES?
Well, I can give them away because I have them and it's my prerogative!! I have them!! I love to help!! And it's not a big deal as long as peeps read the rules correctly!!
Alright, I'll be waiting on Wi-Fi for you ^^

Thanks, I really appreciate it (=
Your welcome, glad to finally gotten it done!!

Closed!![/color

Hatenko

Hiya!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
What do you want for the TMs Earthquake, Flash Cannon, and Explosion?

Hatenko

Hiya!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2010
When you get the chance can you trade them to me? I don't like sounding like a beggar but I'm really desperate for these.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2018
Okay, thanks anyway. Filler

Metagross lv100 Lonely Checked
HP 298
Atk. 405
Def. 265
Sp. Atk. 225
Sp. Def. 214
Spd. 239

this for a shiny gardevoir or shiny latias?

Last edited:

Ocean Turtle

~.:lover.of.life:.~
Years
Hey there, I would like to request a Pokemon from your Shiny Give Away section, please. :) First, here's my information:

Name: Kelsey
FC: 5285 2743 2516

And here is the Pokemon I would like:

Pokemon: Chikorita, Lvl. 1, Calm
Box: 6
Nickname: Navi

Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. :D

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
Years
Mrs.RNC doesnt do the giveaway until she is online so please wait until she posts asking who would like them. (usually in big red font).

Anyhow, Mrs.RNC, i have posted a Squirtle on the quick trade thread for anyone i've traded with here. If you'd like it then please give me a shout. It's shiny with decent IVs.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
When you get the chance can you trade them to me? I don't like sounding like a beggar but I'm really desperate for these.
Catch me on here and you can have them, no problem.
Mrs.RNC doesnt do the giveaway until she is online so please wait until she posts asking who would like them. (usually in big red font).

Anyhow, Mrs.RNC, i have posted a Squirtle on the quick trade thread for anyone i've traded with here. If you'd like it then please give me a shout. It's shiny with decent IVs.

Sure thing, I'll take it if we trade today.

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Back