• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
I will request for White 2 and Platinum .sav save files

Platinum :

Player name : Kontelax

Team : All starters from 4th gen ( all lvl 5 )
Bulbasaur lvl 5
Treecko lvl 5
Mudkip lvl 5

Location : Before 1st battle vs rival ( I forgot how to name that place)

Pokemon in box - yes ( doesn't matter which ones)

Items in bag : yes - ultra balls,plates

Hmmm.... thats it.

White 2 - like platinum save but team only with grass type pokemon ( random 6 )

Thank you :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
What program do you guys use to mod these .sav?

Is there an emerald .sav with competitive Pokemons with perfect IV?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire

I was wondering if any of you have the ability to make saves for the GCN game Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire. If so, I would like to request a save with at least a Mew, Latios, Jirachi, Celebi, and Deoxys (all shiny, if possible). .gci format preferred, but I do not mind having to convert if instruction is given.

Edit: I have found what I required and would like to withdraw my request.

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
[REQUEST]
Game (Required): Pokémon Emerald
Player's name: Andrei
Playing time : any
Number of Badges: 0
Location (
this means location in game
11.%20wink.gif
)
: Oldale Town
Team (Required):
Hoppip - Timid - Chlorophyll - Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Ingrain, Leech Seed
EVs - 252 - Sp. Attack, 252 - HP, 4 - Speed
Magikarp - Adamant - Swift Swim - Waterfall, Crunch, Earthquake, Dragon Dance
EVs - 252 - Attack, 252 - Speed, 4 - HP
Wailmer - Quiet - Oblivious - Water Spout - Icebeam - Calm Mind - Rest
EVs - 252 HP, 252 - Sp. Attack - 4 Def
Spoink - Docile - Thick Fat - Reflect, Light Screen, Calm Mind - Psychic
EVs - 252 Def, 252 Sp. Def, 4 - HP
Wynaut - Relaxed - Shadow Tag - Counter, Mirror Coat, Destiny Bond, Safeguard
EVs - 252 Def, 252 Sp. Def, 4 -HP
Feebas - Modest - Icebeam, Surf, Recover, Calm Mind
EVs - 252 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, 4 - Def
If possible all are Max IVs. And ALL are at level 10.
Pokémon in box: Doesn't Matter

Additional information: N/A

PS: Thanks in the Future

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Game (Required): Pokémon Gold
Player's name: GOLD
Playing time: At the lab at the beginning of game
Number of Badges: 0
Location (this means location in game ): New Bark Town, Pokemon Lab
Team (Required):
Cyndaquil(shiny), level 5, female(No nickname)
Pokémon in box: No
Additional information: I have tried and tried soft resetting for a shiny starter until my finger started hurting so badly from pressing buttons that I couldn't stand it. So, someone please help me out here. I have tried despertly, hurting myself trying.

Years
Can somebody reupload af13unowns emerald and ruby saves the 4shared links are deleted and i got no backups :(
Some others pmd me for the saves so im not the only one who needs them

Or can somebody upload gen 3 save file of a legit event deoxys jirachi mew lugia ho oh and 3 johto beasts
All untouched if possible

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
can someone make me a sav file in emerald with 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV dittos with all different nature please. for breeding purposes. thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2018
Hi! I'm playing Pokemon - Flora Sky (Complement Dex Version)
Can you give me a Shiny Wailord and Shiny Charizard as starter pokemon.
Plus unlimited items? Thanks! @ MadKing
And could you please use the name LANCE. Thanks!

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
Years
for everyone who looking for genIII save file with few pokemon from nintendo event in there,
here it is, use it wisely ;)
and i have release all of my pokemon except pokemon from event :P
*just pm for the file

Last edited:

randomizer7

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Hi i found those 2 celebi's but i think the shiny is a fake (add a ht tp:// in the 2 links i cant post the full links because of 15 post limit, sorry)

Shiny
oi59.tinypic.com/11b2kap .jpg

Normal
i60.tinypic.com/2z4bmuf.jpg

The shiny got a wrong OT name a space is missing in "10ANIV" while the normal got OT "10 ANIV" which according to some sites is the real deal

My questions are:
1. Is the shiny fake
2. If it is fake how could it be created if pokemon editors dont exist for gen 3...

randomizer7

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2014
for everyone who looking for genIII save file with few pokemon from nintendo event in there,
here it is, use it wisely ;)

note:I have release all of my pokemon except pokemon from event XP

ok ty for the info buddy and your save is a one of its kind xD
Been waiting for a save with 2 legit xd berries for years i can complete my items and pokemon collections now :)
Well except a sacred ash but i dont think you can get one in gen 3 without cheating or going to navel rock

Last edited:

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
Years
Well except a sacred ash but i dont think you can get one in gen 3 without cheating or going to navel rock

Like i said, i release other pokemon except from live event
so i dont attach that save file with pokemon from island that can only be accessed via a special ticket like navelrock hooh/lugia, birthisland deoxys, southern island latias/os and japanese faraway island mew
and for sacred ash, it came with hooh from navel rock that my friend gave to me, so it's legit and not using cheat :p

randomizer7

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2014
so i dont attach that save file with pokemon from island that can only be accessed via a special ticket like navelrock hooh/lugia, birthisland deoxys, southern island latias/os and japanese faraway island mew
and for sacred ash, it came with hooh from navel rock that my friend gave to me, so it's legit and not using cheat :p

So the x2 sacred ash in your computer are legit thats good xD
You must be collecting those pokemon for 10 years im glad to see a person like you here

Last edited:

randomizer7

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2014

Cant wait until you upload your other pokemon one day xD

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
I Hack Save Files!

Hey all,

Just wanted to get the word out that I am accepting requests for custom GBA gamesaves.

Ever wanted to play any of the Gen 3 games with custom pokemon, or just need a few left to complete the Pokedex?

I can help you out.

Just let me know what Pokemon you need, their stats and related info, and I can create you a new custom save file, or edit your old one.

I will continue to do this as long as there is interest.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Hey all, I am a speed runner and I met my goal for Pokemon Crystal so now I am moving on to gen 3. I was wondering if someone could make a save of Pokemon Sapphire. Still in the very first battle with professor birch and the Poochyenna. No damage done to anyone. Mudkip-Lonely Nature max IV's.
Trainer, Male, named A with the game time at 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
Basically as if a person picked a perfect mudkip as their starter. Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 14, 2016
Hey all,

Just wanted to get the word out that I am accepting requests for custom GBA gamesaves.

Ever wanted to play any of the Gen 3 games with custom pokemon, or just need a few left to complete the Pokedex?

I can help you out.

Just let me know what Pokemon you need, their stats and related info, and I can create you a new custom save file, or edit your old one.

I will continue to do this as long as there is interest.

Hello there. Good to hear there are a lot of great people that could do this things. May I request a save file with all Natures of Ditto having all stats set to 31 IVs? I love to breed Pokemon but the heck it's difficult to capture a Ditto with atleast 2-3 perfect IVs. Thanks!

GreyBidoof

Years
Hey all, I am a speed runner and I met my goal for Pokemon Crystal so now I am moving on to gen 3. I was wondering if someone could make a save of Pokemon Sapphire. Still in the very first battle with professor birch and the Poochyenna. No damage done to anyone. Mudkip-Lonely Nature max IV's.
Trainer, Male, named A with the game time at 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
Basically as if a person picked a perfect mudkip as their starter. Thank you in advance!

While I can't edit your pokemon until AFTER the battle with Birch (since the game doesn't register it as yours yet), I can still do what you want. That sound good? And would you want the time to be different?

GreyBidoof

Years
Hello there. Good to hear there are a lot of great people that could do this things. May I request a save file with all Natures of Ditto having all stats set to 31 IVs? I love to breed Pokemon but the heck it's difficult to capture a Ditto with atleast 2-3 perfect IVs. Thanks!

Sure, I can do that! I'll PM you with the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back