• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
ahh okee but how can i fix it so i can dive .. ?

Last time I checked, Dive works, although you could get an error depending on how you used it. Did you try using Dive by interacting with the water? If you get an error from that, try using it from the menu and vice versa.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
yee i already try that but i still get error from the menu and if i talk to the water same error .. i downloaded some diffrent versions still error i realy wanna play

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
1. Can anyone provide a list of all the plates? Draco, Dread, Flame, Zap, Fist, Stone, Toxic, Spooky, Iron, Earth, Splash, Insect, Light, Icicle ..... whats missing? Can you provide locations for missing ones? What happens when all are collected?

2. Has anyone discovered how to attain the item in tropecia town in the water behind the mart?

3. Whats the deal with the mt iris and cave of origin? says an item is presented there but found nothing special

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Pretty amazing game! Congrats!

Stuck on route 126 underwater cave thing and been searching like crazy! Help please!

Also, have traded pokemon and finding that my dex doesn't register em!

If this has been answered before please give a page number! thanx in advance!

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2014
hmm i think i have a problem .. all my pokemons are lvl 40 - 46 and 1 is lvl 62 and i need battle with arceus pokemon lvl 80 i can beat that pokemon and i cant lvl up my pokemon at this place .. whhat can i do so i can beat arceus or something ??

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
For both Pokemon Raptor and Pokemon Raptor Ex its saying I am missing fonts from my computer and it didn't let me save in Raptor Ex. Can someone please help me?

Back