• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which next gen console are you getting?

Which one are you getting?

• Xbox 720

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Wii U

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • PS4

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • None of them

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm going to be a Wii U user this gen, although being in it's fanbase it is ticking me off how many ****heaps are yelling 'DOOOOMED' every time I talk about it.

The PS4 looks rather boring and the Durango hasn't even been formally announced yet.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm thinking this mean home consoles more than portable consoles, though I plan to buy a 3DS XL mainly which is a eighth generation system nonetheless. It's mainly for Pokemon X and Y, but I do also plan to buy other games. As for home consoles , I really want to get a Wii U personally myself. I think since we got a Xbox 360 for home, my brother might buy a Xbox720 too or maybe a PS4.

Zet

Years
PS4 definitely. It's basically a computer, and it means that PC Ports will finally be good.

I'll also get the Wii U once Wind Waker is released for it.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I already got a Wii U, a 3DS and a Vita, and I'm more than content with them. Since I'm primarily a Nintendo and handheld gamer now, I have absolutely no plans of getting a PS4 or a Durango.

However, if I were to get one, which is highly unlikely, then I'm getting a PS4. I can see myself getting it near the end of it's life though, like with the PS3.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'll more than likely get a PS4, since i've had all the older Playstations and i just love them!
Later on i might get a Wii U, but not before they announce a new SSB and/or a nice Pokemon Game

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
I have the Wii U, and honestly the PS4 seems a little boring right now, some small interest, but nothing must have. Since my brothers been brainwashed into society we'll probably pick up a 720 down the road.
I'm content with my Wii U, which I believe will be the best experience.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I already have the Wii U myself. As for the PS4... I'm not so sure. Originally, I wanted a PS3, but, will getting the PS4 be worth it? Well, maybe when it comes out, as more and more games are being released for it, maybe I'll be opted to buy it, but for right now, I'm sort of leaning to not buy it.

Back